This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ICS Cleaning

Everyone Talking
« on: October 10, 2011, 01:10:33 pm »
I just read the topic on the New Laws...... this is intresting and has everyone chatting about it, is it true? Can anyone tell me. Will it affect you??

bumper

Re: Everyone Talking
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:59:56 pm »
yes it will  affect  me i wornt be able to claim dole money ill have to go on sick

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 02:43:41 pm »
Why has it caused trouble?

steve rix

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 02:45:36 pm »
It's caused people to worry without reason. It seems to me he made it up to provoke a reaction. Signed in as a guest then closed his (or her) account

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 02:49:57 pm »
Arh Ok,

But i have read it and to me its only states that he is only trying to help, Im worried now myself. But if i have to follow the law then i will.

steve rix

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 02:51:35 pm »
We all jhave to follow the law, but only laws made up by thr government, not a one man band window cleaner

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 03:00:14 pm »
He looks like a cleaning business not a one man band window cleaner. I think that he has only tried to help, not make people worry pal, but if its true then surely telling people before its to late, I hate bullies and it shouldnt be plastered on here the way it has. This forum is to help people not Slate People would you agree with that?

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 03:03:19 pm »
Anyway hows business with all this rain?

steve rix

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 03:03:44 pm »
Of course, but how can spreading false rumours help people? If you are concerned do what I did and check with your accountant, which in itself wasted mine and his time on something that is not true

steve rix

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 03:04:46 pm »
No rain LOADS of wind (North Cotswolds)

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 03:08:47 pm »
Do you think he should of got slated tho.....maybe thats what he has been told?

Anyway this bloody rain is @@@@ me off

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 03:37:21 pm »
Errm....

It couldn't be that 'Boozy Bob' is an alter ego of MJHolmes, I suppose?  Especially as he's just posted on the other thread saying what a nice feller MJHolmes is ;D ;D

steve rix

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 03:39:50 pm »
 :o :o :o :o

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 03:45:44 pm »
Thats it start on me now then....You clearly have no brain do you Ian...I am not and never met this guy. Just another stupid comment, you should be banned!!! All im doing is having an opinon. This is what i have been talking about on here Bullies with nothing better to do. Again im gonna write to the Admin guys to stop all this....Grow up.

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 03:50:36 pm »
Ian just visited your website...you look a inteligent guy on your pics why start being a idoit. What would you customers think of you????

stuart mc

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 03:55:58 pm »
Thats it start on me now then....You clearly have no brain do you Ian...I am not and never met this guy. Just another stupid comment, you should be banned!!! All im doing is having an opinon. This is what i have been talking about on here Bullies with nothing better to do. Again im gonna write to the Admin guys to stop all this....Grow up.

Nobody slated him until after he refused to answer where he got the info, he had deleted his account long before anyone was having ago. which means he hasn't read the replys unless he has another user name. So no he wasn't bullied off, he just left as he couldn't answer a simple question, i.e. where did he read this information that was clearly wrong

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 03:57:13 pm »
Errm....

A bit touchy?  There is a word in the dictionary: "Banter".........

That's all this is.........and I'm not afraid to put my real name to anything I say.

andyatkinson

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 03:57:46 pm »
boozy bob, have you been on the cooking sherry? why is everyone bullying everyone???!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 04:04:08 pm »
I dont want to get into a slanging match on here. I like this site and most people on here, i dont have a bad word to say about anyone because i dont know them. This forum is to help each other not be a complete idiot., would you agree?///.

But people start acting like their god then, they need to be Banned from this site.

What ever his name or business i dont give a tosss, but i dont agree with people slating people who ever you are. He clearly didnt want to get into a slanging match, i could quite agree why he did now?/////

steve rix

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 04:07:20 pm »
Ian, if you want to see some BAD comments look on the non cleaning related topics forum on this site! Never seen such racist and bigoted coments!!