This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wpclean

Re: Everyone Talking
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2011, 07:01:43 pm »
What did Bob say about Ian ?

cozy

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2011, 07:02:16 pm »
Scroll up

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2011, 07:58:19 pm »
The thing is Cozy,,,,,

if he is so respected on here and has a great national business window cleaner then why does he have the right to say that im someone i aint. A top business man wouldnt do that would they I guess Not. Its not professional. Im not here to make trouble with anyone. 

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2011, 08:01:37 pm »
You should know that not only is ian a highly respected and long standing member of this forum, he also has one of the largest and most sucesful window cleaning businesses in the country!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Lee.  Not so sure about the 'one of the largest' bit ;)  Plenty of commercial companies on here much bigger than us.  We like to think we're making our mark on the purely domestic scene, though ;D

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2011, 08:05:14 pm »
Ian,

can i say we really dont want to start talking about this, like a scene out of corrie.... But i really want to say that im not the person your all talkin about and hope that you and me can just drop it, and have a laugh on here Hands Up

cozy

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2011, 08:05:35 pm »
The thing is Cozy,,,,,

if he is so respected on here and has a great national business window cleaner then why does he have the right to say that im someone i aint. A top business man wouldnt do that would they I guess Not. Its not professional. Im not here to make trouble with anyone.  

Who M J er Bob. Wasn't me who mentioned Ian being a huge businessman. He is a respected member though. Look, er, Bob, we all know who you are mate. You're making a bit of a mong of yaself now. Good fun though.  ;D ;D

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2011, 08:13:08 pm »
Cozy ive always been a mongoose.!!!!

Only signed up today and im loving the asss that goes on, on here

james51174

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2011, 08:15:55 pm »
You're making a bit of a mong of yaself now. Good fun though.  ;D ;D

Catherine10

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2011, 08:16:06 pm »
Bob, what did you want to learn where there any particular questions?

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2011, 08:21:02 pm »
The end of the day what MJHolmes put on here is purely got all your backs up for some reason or another, but what he has put is purely to help you, even if it is not true, he could of been told it himself, and decided to post it on here to help others. I dont care in the slightest what you lot do but i will be following it up for my business just to make sure, and i respect him for bringing it up Thankyou MJHolmes.

gary999

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 08:21:24 pm »
bob are you kleano he is a bit of a mong aswell ;D ;D ;D

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 08:26:43 pm »
f#### me cozy you really do crack me the fudge up ;D ;D ;D ;D

boozy bob, a three year old could see that the same person is typing the MJ Holmes and Boozy Bob posts
same syntax, same spelling mistakes,same tone and content
it reads like a fake banking e mail from nigeria
give it up ::)

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 08:28:06 pm »
Hi Catherine 10.

Not much really just wanted to see what people where upto and how to learn from what others are doing.

Thankyou

cozy

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2011, 08:30:02 pm »
The end of the day what MJHolmes put on here is purely got all your backs up for some reason or another, but what he has put is purely to help you, even if it is not true, he could of been told it himself, and decided to post it on here to help others. I dont care in the slightest what you lot do but i will be following it up for my business just to make sure, and i respect him for bringing it up Thankyou MJHolmes.

Look M J Bob, nobody was "Talking about" the thread you started about new laws coming soon. You got upset and couldn't answer where you read it or how you came about these new laws etc. So you deleted your account, no big deal. you were missed by everyone. Everyone's glad you're back. Now relax and enjoy the forum as Bob. Where's the problem?

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 08:30:24 pm »
Ok its me

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 08:31:08 pm »
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2011, 08:34:53 pm »
He has got all of you worried like babys........Im sure he has a better and most sucess business than you. I dont care what you think of me, never gonna meet you. Good Luck to MJHolmes, i would work for him any day.

gary999

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2011, 08:36:06 pm »
cmon youre kleano ;D

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2011, 08:38:30 pm »
Get those tax Returns in boys and your insurance. !!!!!!

cozy

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2011, 08:38:39 pm »
Good 'ere innit!!  I love this place!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D