This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyatkinson

Re: Everyone Talking
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 04:08:21 pm »
 "i dont have a bad word to say about anyone "
"You clearly have no brain do you Ian"

ok then! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 04:11:19 pm »
Thats because he started on me. Trying to start stupid rumours. I dont have a bad word at all to say about people at all but start on me then i will.

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 04:12:07 pm »
Steve

i just been on the non realated and there is some shocking stuff on there.

steve rix

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 04:14:24 pm »
I know, and you think the moderators will worry about bullying on here?
Some of that stuff is illegal esp "laddermonkey"

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:45 pm »
Yeah I agree mate.

bumper

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 04:19:56 pm »
Right im going to kick all your flicking heads in and bann you all nick all your work and close the site down
 BUMPER ;D

steve rix

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2011, 04:26:43 pm »
 ;D ;D I love this site on rainey days ;D ;D

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 04:28:19 pm »
Bumper your funny mate

G Griffin

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 05:59:23 pm »
Errm....

It couldn't be that 'Boozy Bob' is an alter ego of MJHolmes, I suppose?  Especially as he's just posted on the other thread saying what a nice feller MJHolmes is ;D ;D

I think I agree.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 06:11:08 pm »
Dai,

Do you think that?

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 06:26:32 pm »
I dont want to get into a slanging match on here. I like this site and most people on here, i dont have a bad word to say about anyone because i dont know them. This forum is to help each other not be a complete idiot., would you agree?///.

But people start acting like their god then, they need to be Banned from this site.

What ever his name or business i dont give a tosss, but i dont agree with people slating people who ever you are. He clearly didnt want to get into a slanging match, i could quite agree why he did now?/////

Just as I was beginning to enjoy myself, my wife reminded me I had something much more important to do........

.........now I'm back from walking the dog, so......

"I dont want to get into a slanging match on here"  All I did was made an observation that your post was very similar to that of MJHolmes, in tone and content.  To react by implying that I am brainless, an idiot and ought to be banned is surely a little extreme?

"But people start acting like their god then, they need to be Banned from this site".  Can I assume that everyone who dares to disagree with you must be "acting like their (sic) god"?.

"i dont have a bad word to say about anyone"  Perhaps I'm a little oversensitive, but calling me brainless and an idiot gives me the impression you do have 'bad words' to say about me.

Giving you the benefit of any doubt, I am prepared to believe that all this is tongue in cheek.  You're not by any chance the man who used to write to the Times signing himself 'Disgusted of Tonbridge Wells' are you?

G Griffin

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 06:30:19 pm »
Dai,

Do you think that?

Yes, I think there is some connection between yourself and MJ Holmes. I have been wrong before, though. It was in 1973, I think; but I had been a bit under the weather.
Even if I am right, it doesn't matter, to me. I didn't take much notice of MJ Holmes's thread, anyway. So, I don't have a view on it.
Don't be over sensitive Bob, MJ or whoever you are. Some members can be a little forthright but don't take it to heart. Just make and defend your views but don't let the bustards get you down.  
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 06:35:47 pm »
Ian,

Im here to get help from people and advice, but before i started out getting advice i thought id get a feel of the place first, maybe i have been shocked from the sort of things that go on here, even tho i started today. I get people saying im this other bloke and im mad adbout it. How would you feel being treated like someone esle you dont even know.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 06:43:01 pm »
Bob, please don't disappoint me.  I was looking forward to some stimulating repartee - I haven't seen such an intriguing thread for a long time.  I have lots of ideas - how about discussing that other bloke who was obsessed with banning everything in sight, like Jews and Homosexuals and anyone who wasn't part of the blue eyed blond haired Master Race?

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 06:46:35 pm »
ok

ICS Cleaning

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 06:48:28 pm »
All i can say is that your all still talking about it, it must be something good to talk about than watching corrie.....

cozy

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 06:49:57 pm »
Ian,

Im here to get help from people and advice, but before i started out getting advice i thought id get a feel of the place first, maybe i have been shocked from the sort of things that go on here, even tho i started today. I get people saying im this other bloke and im mad adbout it. How would you feel being treated like someone esle you dont even know.

I'd just like to point out at this stage of this thread that I don't think Boozy Bob and M J Holmes are the same person. They wear different size shoes and one of them is ginger. (The person, not one of the shoes) This Boozy Bob just joined CIU and was disturbed by the way M J Holmes (Not Boozy Bob by the way) was treated. He (Boozy Bob, I think) wants people who bully people like M J Holmes and Boozy Bob, banned from CIU. He (Boozy Bob, not M J thingy) never has anything bad to say about anyone on here. (Except Ian) I think this needs sorting out by the mods (All bow and show reverence) and these nasty members  who had a pop at Boozy bob/ M J Thingy should be made to stand in the naughty corner.

OK M J           Bob?

Catherine10

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 06:54:35 pm »
Bob, just take a step back.  All forums are quite inflamatory in their own ways, you have people that do knee jerk reaction, you have people that think, you have people that are mild, so many different personalities.  You know who not to get entangled with, I would like to think most people are good at heart.  You have people that think things through before posting, incorporating other peoples feelings, etc and people that dont. Theres some good guys on here,

cozy

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 06:56:47 pm »
Bob, just take a step back.  All forums are quite inflamatory in their own ways, you have people that do knee jerk reaction, you have people that think, you have people that are mild, so many different personalities.  You know who not to get entangled with, I would like to think most people are good at heart.  You have people that think things through before posting, incorporating other peoples feelings, etc and people that dont.  Just fire off. Theres some good guys on here,

And a few who need to lay off the bottle too. There are brain surgeons and firemen, even the odd bored housewife. But some real mongs can really make the forum fun!! ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 06:57:47 pm »
I never usually get involved in these things as I hate them but I just had to say.

Bob, the comments you made about Ian really do just make you look stupid, he didnt insult you with what he said but you insulted him.

It would also be a good idea for you to know who you are insulting. You should know that not only is ian a highly respected and long standing member of this forum, he also has one of the largest and most sucesful window cleaning businesses in the country!
The best way to predict the future is to create it.