qcs cleaning

WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE IN SURREY
« on: February 27, 2008, 09:01:35 pm »
HI GUYS

I AM SELLING MY WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS IN SURREY, WHICH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THREE YEARS.  THE MONTHLY TAKE HOME IS £5500 WITH AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER BASE.  I AM LOOKING FOR £20,000 AND OPEN TO OFFERS.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON 07931 407 998 OR QCSCLEANING@HOTMAIL.COM, AND ASK FOR STUART OR NATASHA.  I WILL BE HAPPY TO DISSCUSS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

THE ROUND CAN BE SHOWN WORKING WITH REGULAR MONTHLY ACCOUNTS ASWELL.  ONLY GENUINE BUYERS WELCOME AND I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SPLITTING THE ROUND.

THANKS

jonah

Re: WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE IN SURREY
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 09:03:37 pm »
Flogging and dead horse come to mind  ::)

Pole2pole

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 09:15:06 pm »
Blimey, my round's worth 2k a month. Does that mean i'm sitting on £6K???  :o  ;D  ;D  ;D Sorry Tennet, I had to  :P

jonah

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 09:17:15 pm »
If you have a land line i might give you a ring lol .

Pole2pole

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 09:17:48 pm »
HI GUYS

I AM SELLING MY WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS IN SURREY, WHICH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THREE YEARS.  THE MONTHLY TAKE HOME IS £5000 WITH AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER BASE.  I AM LOOKING FOR £15,000 AND OPEN TO OFFERS.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON 07931 407 998 OR QCSCLEANING@HOTMAIL.COM, AND ASK FOR STUART OR NATASHA.  I WILL BE HAPPY TO DISSCUSS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

THE ROUND CAN BE SHOWN WORKING WITH REGULAR MONTHLY ACCOUNTS ASWELL.  ONLY GENUINE BUYERS WELCOME AND I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SPLITTING THE ROUND.

THANKS
I think a landline number would give a tiny bit of assurance Stuart. As it stands,no one in their right mind wouldn't entertain the idea. But ya never know......................  ::)

Pole2pole

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 09:19:07 pm »
Great minds Jonah  ;)

jonah

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 09:20:44 pm »

jonah

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 10:21:23 pm »
Sorry but this sounds very dodgy !!!!  If you are going to buy a business please do your homework !

danny mckim

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 10:41:01 pm »
Nothing sounds dodgy to me lads. I actually think this sounds like a good deal, If it was in was in my area and i had the money i would certainly look into it. Dont think people should be commenting on work that is more than double which they have .

TennetClean

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 10:53:22 pm »
I agree with danny mckim.

Nothing dodgey at all IMO, and 15k for that round, which is 3x its monthly value is perfectly reasonable, and I think you'll find that is the general going rate for window cleaning rounds.
Blimey, my round's worth 2k a month. Does that mean i'm sitting on £72K???

No it means you are sitting on £6k, which again is 3x the monthly value, obviously. 

I WILL BE HAPPY TO DISSCUSS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

THE ROUND CAN BE SHOWN WORKING WITH REGULAR MONTHLY ACCOUNTS ASWELL

He cant really say fairer than that, can he.  Jonah no offense but you don't seem to know what your talking about.  Noticed that on several threads.  Seems to be a common theme on here, people who talk the most actually know the least.
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

jonah

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 10:56:29 pm »
Sorry but If I think its dodgy I want you to be carefull because i dont want you to be stung ! If you think I am an a**e then thats ok  ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 10:59:15 pm »
I dont think you are that, I think you are a little inexperienced.

Out of interest, what do you think is dodgey about it?  sounds perfectly ok to me?

jonah

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 11:00:17 pm »
Why dont you buy it then tennent clean and make a killing ?

TennetClean

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 11:01:10 pm »
because I dont live in surrey and I dont need to buy a round.

Seriously, I am not having a dig, I just wondered what it was that you thought was dodgey?

jonah

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 11:06:05 pm »
Fair point but I dont believe that some on here are genuine !  I may not put my point across well , but I wouldnt want somone new to lose a lot of money !  Call it intuition if you like but If I am wrong i will appologise .

Paul Coleman

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 05:41:03 am »
I agree with danny mckim.

Nothing dodgey at all IMO, and 15k for that round, which is 3x its monthly value is perfectly reasonable, and I think you'll find that is the general going rate for window cleaning rounds.
Blimey, my round's worth 2k a month. Does that mean i'm sitting on £72K???

No it means you are sitting on £6k, which again is 3x the monthly value, obviously. 

I WILL BE HAPPY TO DISSCUSS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

THE ROUND CAN BE SHOWN WORKING WITH REGULAR MONTHLY ACCOUNTS ASWELL

He cant really say fairer than that, can he.  Jonah no offense but you don't seem to know what your talking about.  Noticed that on several threads.  Seems to be a common theme on here, people who talk the most actually know the least.

I better stop posting then   :)

Simply Clean Windows

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 08:06:53 am »
The only dodgy thing that does not tie up is that this round was for sale on 4th jan 08 bringing home £3500 a month,and selling for £10500,how come the monthly takings have gone up 30% in 1 month and the round still being long established,i think the poster needs to be a bit more honest in this posting if he wants to sell it.
Malcolm

Pole2pole

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 02:47:34 pm »
It's a bit like picking up a new customer,this one. Gut instinct always kicks in. And how often does it prove to be correct? And why aint Stuart defending his corner here? If i was selling on here, i'd be logging in all the time to see the latest interest and answering any questions anyone might have.

bluez

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 03:35:32 pm »
 jonah, do you have some knowledge of this person or this round? If not then you should keep your advice a bit more general.

Sounds like a fair price if the work is as described. This poster has been posting for a year, his phone and e mail details haven't changed and he like everyone else should first get the benifit of the doubt before being cast as some sort of crook or chancer.

I can think of many reasons how a round has gone from 3500 to 5000, how about buying another round.

hi

TDW

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 03:45:13 pm »
Make sure the person is who he says he is. It may be draconian but ask for at least 2 forms of ID. That s the first thing I would do.