This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob_Mac

Re: WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE IN SURREY
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2008, 08:02:03 pm »
Davo

There are already quite a few posts that I will not post responses to and there are a number of members that don't warrant experienced responses.

If I was in a room of forum members I would instantly be drawn to the members that showed quality and substance from the way that they carry themselves. It is easy to recognise these traits and I have to say though I would always be polite to anyone who spoke to me, I would choose to spend my time with like minded people. This would never be determined by the quality of someones clothes or how good their vehicle is.

I have worked with people since I left school and I can read someone within the first couple of seconds of meeting them, blessing or curse - I do not know!!

I am an extremely positive person and I do not want to be around negativity because it will drain me and deflect me from the future. Negativity will tell you that you cannot achieve, that you cannot get the pricing you want, that 4,6,8,10 vehicles is only possible for a chosen few and not just anyone. At home I am the same.

I have a 5 year game plan and I will achieve it, retired within 12 years of starting. I have moved away from residential work and this allows me to concentrate on real revenue and profit margins.  I have sold my business (residential side) for a sum that would not be believed. Have I got experience - I will leave that down to others to decide.

Do I care what my peer group on here think - Yes I do!!!, I like to see the various stages of developing businesses and I like to feel that some small point of advice will assist in someone elses success.

Can I divide the wheat from the chaff - I think so, can I choose in the future who I decide I want to share experience with - that you can be sure of. I already have a number of people that I ring and email - I enjoy networking and see the benefit of it for the future.

We have some phenomenal contracts that will be added to this year and there may well come a point when I need to share the work as one offs or as ongoing arrangements - do I know who I would ring up - yes I do

Would I want to offer work to people that may have insulted me or tried to score a cheap laugh from me - I would rather do a double shift or work 2 days in a row.

When we post we say much more about ourselves than we realise and people then determine different things about us - rightly or wrongly, opinions are formed and friendships may be established with like minded individuals.

If you associate with success - that successful attitude just may rub off, if you want to be the class joker people may perceive you to be a joke.

Good luck to you all

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2008, 08:20:40 pm »
For those that may be confused we have rebranded over the last couple of weeks from Midas Enterprises to M-CLEAN UK and so I have changed all the info over on here this morning.

Rob ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2008, 11:01:02 pm »
This thread is pretty amazing.

A perfectly normal bloke comes on wanting to sell his round.  Nothing at all unusual or suspicious.  Offers to show the buyer it working, monthly accts etc, all is upfront.

So, of course, the numpties who seem to inhabit this forum 24-7, and who know diddley squat about him, his round or anything else gather round and have a go at the poor guy for...NOTHING!  Whats the matter, did it just seem a little bit TOO NORMAL

LOL.  Hilarious.

Poor bloke, why should he have to defend himself against such numptyism.
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

bluez

« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2008, 10:13:48 am »
I agree entirely with your sentiments tennet a truly amazing post that should be put on here as a sticky to show exactly they type of negativity and begrudgery that some posters will dish out to anyone who dares to achieve.

While I am not averse too a bit of humour, I completely understand your frustrations M-Clean uk, but don't overestimate these muppets they are not your peers.
hi

Pole2pole

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2008, 03:42:35 pm »
Jonah....What time do ya wanna meet at the Gallows? ::)