Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jasonl

Re: £24k....PER MONTH !
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2010, 09:05:26 am »

24K/MONTH.Turnover.                     6k/month turnover

2X Vans  = 2000                              1xolder van  1000

4x employees = 6000                        0 employees

marketing costs  8000                       500

Chemicals 2000                                 500

Phones/misc  1000                            500

19,000                      2,500 

Net                 5000                         3500

I have operated both of these models , the 24k one assumes  that the employees   bring in over 500/ working day year round, no premises costs allowed for or extra admin staff.  The 8k marketing is for the time  spent doing fast track items and cost of implementing it.
In my opinion , not worth it, unless you have very deep pockets to fund it , in which case there are far simpler , more life style friendly businesses to be in.

I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2010, 10:39:18 am »
I don't sit infront of my computer all night waiting for replies, it's on and when I walk past I have a look, I am often doing other things many times I have been doing envelope labels etc for marketing does that count as being on here or being proactive? I often go for a run and then come back on here for a read, I still go to work ever and am always booked up.

Shaun

JandS

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2010, 11:51:25 am »
More to life than just work.
I make more than enough to live comfortably and enjoy life.
If I want to be on here for 3 hours I can do because I can
afford to do.
I go out running and cycling because being self employed
I choose when to work and I make time for myself.
I don't pay money for scams like fast track.
At the end of the day whether your business will thrive or dive
is all down to you.

John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

robert meldrum

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2010, 02:58:14 pm »
J&S
Calling Fast Track a scam is totally out of order. It's a marketing program which like any marketing program " sells the sizzle " to get customers which is the same thing any marketing activity should be doing.
I am NOT a F/T but I attended several seminars / open days / etc with the Saunders Bros and I bought the original Piranha package which spawned the F/T setup.
Sure you'll find loads of marketing MATERIAL on the internet and in any book shop, but reading it won't motivate most people and that's what F/T or similar programs does.
Most people lack the drive or confidence to just get out there and do it as you can witness on any forum
Whatever machine, or chemicals, or methods you employ must have been infuenced by someone's marketing efforts to get your interest and any work you do is the result of YOUR marketing efforts.
Some might regard c/c'rs who charge high prices as scammers or con merchants as they don't give better value than others although they probably claim they do!

JandS

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2010, 03:43:28 pm »
"Most people lack the drive or confidence to just get out there and do it as you can witness on any forum"

Think having no money coming in would be enough to give someone confidence and drive.
To be honest I think I'm mixing up Fast Track with something else, is it not where you go to
one of these seminars in a hotel in Leeds and some smart talker tells you "you can be the best"
but by the way I want £1000 and I'll tell you how.
Think FT might be something different after all.

John

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2010, 03:57:18 pm »
Why would someone want to tell you their trade secrets for success for nothing? love the idea or hate it Chemdry use alot of the ideas and maybe implimented them before Joe Polish but for that you have to pay £20 000 (I think) and on going royalties and they get big money jobs, it's no scam it just takes you out of your comfort zone.

Shaun

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2010, 04:35:11 pm »

I am no expert, but having leafllets go out every week helps. Or the phone tends to go dead. Fasttrack or not.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2010, 04:45:21 pm »
John,

If you donot know what Success Coach is go to The Discovery Day.

Its more than just a Marketing Programme its a Complete Training Programme.
I know a lot of The Fast Track Stuff
And I think it helps to get higher prices, but you need to be organised to implement it.
For Instance Before you go and do an Audit, you send a Confirmation of Apointment Letter
This Letter is Selling your Services. You send your Consumer Information Guide.
So hopefully when you get there the cusyomer has decided against any other company
You motivate people to call you by offering to clean the first 200 square feet for free.
If I go on I will be shot ;D ;D

adimarsh

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2010, 06:32:04 pm »
Ian

Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2010, 06:38:45 pm »
John,

If you donot know what Success Coach is go to The Discovery Day.

Its more than just a Marketing Programme its a Complete Training Programme.
I know a lot of The Fast Track Stuff
And I think it helps to get higher prices, but you need to be organised to implement it.
For Instance Before you go and do an Audit, you send a Confirmation of Apointment Letter
This Letter is Selling your Services. You send your Consumer Information Guide.
So hopefully when you get there the cusyomer has decided against any other company
You motivate people to call you by offering to clean the first 200 square feet for free.
If I go on I will be shot ;D ;D

More more more more more more more more more more more more More more more more more more more more more more more more More more more more more more more more more more more more More more more more more more more more more more more more More more more more more more more more more more more more More more more more more more more more more more more more More more more more more more more more more more more more.... please thank you :)

To be honest i knew about that tact but if there is anymore you'd like to share with the community!! Ian fella, mate, buddy, good friend of ours  ;D

Tony

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2010, 07:35:32 pm »
You need the other Ian for that ;D ;D ;D ;D

I blew the beans on Mini Coaching 9 years ago.

I received a Letter of Warning

In all seriousness you can only gain an idea from these posts.
As Robert  Meldrum said it is The Motivation and the Club Spirit that Alltec , bring to the table
We all think we can do without it but Coaching can be very useful when you are on your own.##

Has that got be out of trouble.   ;D ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2010, 09:54:59 pm »
The Joe Polish stuff is only the tools the motivators are the teachers and also the slave masters keeping you focused, you don't have to use their price structures to make it work but having a higher job ticket makes you more profitable and with the extra you offer the more you want/need.

I recently bought a car from a main dealer it cost more than the back street dealer but the extras and guarantee and peace of mind was worth it when I was spending my hard earned, people think along the same lines that's why they buy at higher prices ie fast track and CD.

Shaun

robert meldrum

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2010, 11:20:13 pm »
And " honest " carpet cleaners

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2010, 11:30:56 pm »
Do you mean 'honestcarpetcare' ?

Shaun ;D

Goldfinch PCS

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2010, 03:02:08 pm »
Ok here a is a quick marketing lesson for Alltec ;D ;D

My name is Billy Bigbucks and I want to teach you how i earn a million pounds a month"

"now i know  you do not believe me so i will show you my original  tax return from the tax office showing that during my tax year sept 08-sept09 I earned 12 million pound"s

when i see a statement like that I will believe the B/S but until then that all it is B/S

if they want to talk about £24k a month then show us the proof

I like that. And don't block out the address bit when it is already displaying on you website. What's the point blocking out the address when you are trading from home?

I remember someone asking if he could see a marketer's account and he said no(well it wouldn't hurt giving a little peep , no one is saying put it on the net). So why hide his account if he is making millions and want you to do the same using his methods? I have tried some of the stuff they teach, be prepared to loose and remember it's all trial and error with no guarantee. Another think,a lot of it depends on your target market or catchment area. Just bear in mind this situation - the market collapse because of sub-prime lending, which was encourage by bush, clinton, blaire and brown. It was to get people who couldn't afford to buy houses to buy houses, So we shouldn't blame banks blame the leaders.

back to carpet cleaners - these marketing techniques are trying to get you to sell services that not everyone  or the majority can afford. So if you don't make £20,000 per month then don't blame the marketer blame yourself, why? You are may be trying to get people to buy something that they can't afford!
Goldfinch PCS
0800 612 9244
LTT PROmite(Altec) Member of - IICRC
www.goldfinchpcs.co.uk

Goldfinch PCS

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2010, 03:11:39 pm »
In answer to Mr Hs I want proof. It is there Piere De Wet, Dave Lee The Guy who is now a property millionaire. Indeed Mike if you ran a Seminar on your Marketing you would fill the room. But as you have said what works for you may not work for others My complaint about Webinairs is they are LOVE INS they never tell you anything Although I thought Piers story was very interistingand inspiring
Bit like Frank Betiger How I raised myself from Ayslum Seaker to Succesful Carpet Cleaner in 5 Years with my waterfed pole to elp me on the way But you need that Glint and Drive this Young Couple obviously have. About 18 months ago I was on a Rug Cleaning Course and Piere and his wife were there Robert came in the room saying one of is ex Fastrackers a well known one from the early days  from Bedford was selling his Truckmount  lists adverts etc the price was good. Piere was a bit concerned about buying it as i presume cash was not readily to hand. But maybee thats where second Truckmount came from
I also understan he has opened a Rug Cleaning Plant, I am still negotiating with my 85 year old deaf mother for the use of her double garage  where she pots 10 plants a year. But that is the diffrence Action
On the last Webcast I asked where do you get Pink Paper Robert Just Scoffed.
I do not know if he realises the price of PinK Paper has Doubled this year
And Piere uses A3

Yep I am almost sure that was his second truck mount (maybe I am wrong) I was there the day (testimony your not fibbin). He got on the phone straight away and somehow raised the cash (I think) I was also interested but my uncle said no. But also I am sure he took some of the guys custies because the guy was selling or giving that away with the truck mount and he had a good customer base I was told.
Goldfinch PCS
0800 612 9244
LTT PROmite(Altec) Member of - IICRC
www.goldfinchpcs.co.uk

james roffey

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2010, 06:30:22 pm »
I do not want to earn £24,000 a month :o maybe i will shot down in flames for lack of motivation, but i have plenty of motivation to build my business so i can earn a comfortable living, without all the stress and lack of home life i had with my last employer, i love being my own boss, today i went and played football with my son in the park, had a job in the morning took afternoon off, the fasttrack ethic is ok if you want to build and empire! and have people working for you and all the stress that entails, i am not convinced it works as well as they say, and requires a huge investment, not least to the guys selling this system and a lot of what is being taught by them can be found on the forums anyway if you look, i mean how may times do you see a new guy on here ask a question that has been answered a thousand times before, they are too lazy to do the research themselves and trawl through the search facilility which i always do first,they want someone to tell them straight away what to do, i went through every book in the library on marketing and setting up a new business a lot of it American stuff like Joe Polish, i firmly believe most of the stuff they talk about is covered elsewhere and is free if you take the time to look, time will tell if i am wrong i suppose :-\

waynebarry

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2010, 07:02:09 pm »
Well I went to a Discovery Day over two weeks ago with Alltec & I am still waiting for there "free" three month trial to come through to be able to sample what I would get for paying £147 per month!!
Maybe James  I should start trawling through this forum the internet & the libarey like you say, It will be quicker & save me the thousands I was going to invest in the marketing & equipment with Alltec!

JandS

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2010, 07:16:48 pm »
Why invest in the marketing?
It's all common sense, a bit of hard work and self motivation
and not rocket science.
Derek West is a good example of this ask him.
(don't he dare come on here now and tell me he is on Fast Track)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

james roffey

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2010, 09:33:20 pm »
Why invest in the marketing?
It's all common sense, a bit of hard work and self motivation
and not rocket science.
Derek West is a good example of this ask him.
(don't he dare come on here now and tell me he is on Fast Track)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE, the stuff i picked up was helpful and interesting but follow what the many successful carpet cleaners on here are doing, learn from the mistakes that they have made and share with us on a daily basis, like Derek a good example who gives alot of his time responding to our questions, remember if everyone was on fastrack it would not work at all  ???