This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ryan @ Transparent, Carlisle

smack head robbed my phone New
« on: April 21, 2010, 08:54:29 pm »
took lisa to pick bairns up from school this afternoon.

So i took em back home and thought id clean her windows for her. So while i was round doing the backs. She heard my car door close but seen me up the ladder and the boy was in the living room. She said she thinks someone has been in ma car.  :o

So she looked out the front and seen a smack head walking up the road.

I quickly checked the car, work phone was gone. So i told her to grab me other phone and i went up the road behind the dirty rat. i started ringing my work phone and seen him play about with something. [silencing the phone]

I followed him up and onto the main road, he walked into the charity shop, of all places.

The staff & customers were looking at him [the way you look at smackheads thats about to rob your shop]

they looked even more puzzled as i followed him in and stood 5 yards behind him and started ringing my phone again.

he pulled the phone out of his TROUSERS   :o

I grabbed it off the rat and said "and thats mine u so & so ;D"

then in the traditional smack head voice "are you sure?"

"of course im f--king sure, youv jst lifted it from a silver car down the road"

apparently, he was sorry, didnt realise it was mine. I just thought doesnt matter who's it is, you've jst lifted it out of a car.

felt like smashing the phone over his head, but you know how the law is now, the offender is the victim  nope:

Maybe the car should of been locked? But if he wanted in, he woulda smashed the window anyway?

Window Washers

Re: smack head robbed my phone
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 08:57:40 pm »
moral of the story:

Don't leave your phone in the car or in view:

you all most have seen the adverts on tv.

Smackheads feed a habit, people making it easy for them should be put in prison  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Tom White

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 08:57:46 pm »
Would it have been worth detaining the said 'smack head' for the police to deal with him?

Jack Wallace

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 08:58:01 pm »
My ex was visiting her sister last week with my 11 year old daughter.

While they were all asleep upstairs some scumbag broke in and stole three laptops including my little girls, she is devastaded.

BRING BACK THE BIRCH!!!!!!!!!

martinsadie

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 08:59:48 pm »
what about the smack head who didnt lock his car  ;)

mci services

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 09:02:15 pm »
my mate was staying with his bird in glasgow and the quarter panel got smashed and the stereo got nicked. so he got it repaired and put a note on the window saying

please dont smash the window as stereo has already been nicked

when he got up in the morning the window was broke again and on his note it said just checking ;D

true story that

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 09:03:24 pm »
Would it have been worth detaining the said 'smack head' for the police to deal with him?

no, because thats "grassing". And i am not, and dont want to be labelled as, a "grass"

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 09:05:15 pm »
what about the smack head who didnt lock his car  ;)

you know how it is, rushing about n that. The phone wasnt even on view, in fact i thought i had it in my pocket.

scumbag even checked the ashtray for loose change

dont deserve the air they breathe.........

s.w.c

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 09:05:21 pm »
smackheads who needs them ???

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 09:06:06 pm »

no, because thats "grassing". And i am not, and dont want to be labelled as, a "grass"
I would not care if i was classed as a grass, I would have handed him to the police with a bag with his teeth in.

Grassing has limits, and smackheads have none, if he mugged your nan would you not say anything because you dont want to be a grass ??>
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

paul rulton

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 09:07:02 pm »
smackheads who needs them ???
dealers  ;D ;D sorry couldnt resist   ;D

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 09:08:32 pm »

Grassing has limits, and smackheads have none, if he mugged your nan would you not say anything because you dont want to be a grass ??>

to be honest, he would be needing a paramedic. not police.  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 09:09:34 pm »

;)

Tom White

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 09:09:44 pm »

I would see it more of doing a public service by reporting him.  I left all that 'grassing up' stuff when I left school.

paul rulton

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 09:10:29 pm »

good man  ;)

s.w.c

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 09:11:58 pm »

don't blame you know one likes grasses, they are even lower than a smackhead,a grass cuts a face cut so everyone knows he was a grass they become lepa around my ways of life, so i don't blame you wanting to be labelled as one, glad you followed him an got you dog an bone back, did he look shocked to see you, was he happy to see you leave him alone ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 09:21:00 pm »
took lisa to pick bairns up from school this afternoon.

So i took em back home and thought id clean her windows for her. So while i was round doing the backs. She heard my car door close but seen me up the ladder and the boy was in the living room. She said she thinks someone has been in ma car.  :o

So she looked out the front and seen a smack head walking up the road.

I quickly checked the car, work phone was gone. So i told her to grab me other phone and i went up the road behind the dirty rat. i started ringing my work phone and seen him play about with something. [silencing the phone]

I followed him up and onto the main road, he walked into the charity shop, of all places.

The staff & customers were looking at him [the way you look at smackheads thats about to rob your shop]

they looked even more puzzled as i followed him in and stood 5 yards behind him and started ringing my phone again.

he pulled the phone out of his TROUSERS   :o

I grabbed it off the rat and said "and thats mine u c**t"

then in the traditional smack head voice "are you sure?"

"of course im f--king sure, youv jst lifted it from a silver car down the road"

apparently, he was sorry, didnt realise it was mine. I just thought doesnt matter who's it is, you've jst lifted it out of a car.

felt like smashing the phone over his head, but you know how the law is now, the offender is the victim  nope:

Maybe the car should of been locked? But if he wanted in, he woulda smashed the window anyway?
Do you we have to bring trad v wfp into everything?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Darranvps

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 09:31:47 pm »
You should of smacked him in the head :D

s.w.c

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 09:48:40 pm »

i would have said make him eat it, or tell him its a new smackhead suppository ;D ;D

trevor povey

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 09:51:39 pm »

they are the new breed of  untouhables one of my pals owns some commercial property he had the lead whipped off the roof the police caught the tea leafing rat in the act...in court he told the Judge the reason why he was inside the buiding was that he was walking home and heard someone shouting for help..(.this was at 3 in the morning)...so he went inside to help.

when my mate asked the copper about some compo from the defendant ..he says the Judge won,t award owt as the pile of poop aint got owt.

another tale  he was walking down the road the other week with someones lawnmower again at 3am in the morning when asked what he was doing with the lawn mower he replied I,ve just found it...GUESS WHAT...no one reported it  stolen and he slipped away with it again.