This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: smack head robbed my phone
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 10:02:46 pm »
He chose to be a smackhead he chose to steal and he should pay for him crime. been a smackhead is no excuse.Laws to soft in the U K.

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 10:44:27 pm »
He chose to be a smackhead he chose to steal and he should pay for him crime. been a smackhead is no excuse.Laws to soft in the U K.

Exactly.

Ryan @ Transparent, Carlisle

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 11:15:48 pm »
Perhaps you just bottled it.

Id have done what any overly testosterone fuelled bragging chav on this site proclaims they'd do, Id have knocked 9 bales of poop out of him. You man or a mouse?

out of all the replies, this one has caught my eye the most.

so, give him a hidin? ABH, GBH, assault? charge. for what a phone? dont think so pal.

you know how it goes, someone robs u, u give them a pasting. YOU get done

trevor povey

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 11:37:15 pm »

Id have done what any overly testosterone fuelled bragging chav on this site proclaims they'd do, Id have knocked 9 bales of poop out of him. You man or a mouse?

out of all the replies, this one has caught my eye the most.

so, give him a hidin? ABH, GBH, assault? charge. for what a phone? dont think so pal.

Who would want to get into a fight a bag head?...would you really want his infected blood on you? like I say they seem to be Untouchable

you know how it goes, someone robs u, u give them a pasting. YOU get done

paul rulton

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 11:43:55 pm »
HOW 2 WIN FRIENDS & INFLUENCE PEOPLE..... by Michael A Butcher
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 07:39:54 am »
Would it have been worth detaining the said 'smack head' for the police to deal with him?

no, because thats "grassing". And i am not, and dont want to be labelled as, a "grass"

Not reporting a crime causes serious problems for the police,

That ''smack head'' could have had more stolen property on him and if you hadve called the police he wouldve been arrested and that other property returned to the victims who had reported it.

Many addicts want to get caught and get a chance to get off the drug.

Sounds like im talking rubbish but they do.

Report all crime.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Paul Coleman

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 07:47:22 am »

That's not very bright is it?  Apart from getting yourself nicked as well as him, it would only take you both getting cuts that touched to end up with getting hep-c (which a high percentage of users have) or worse but less likely, HIV.

woody1

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 07:49:14 am »
very true dean report them then give them a slap while you wait for police, sorry officer he started struggling and hit his head on that wall   ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 07:50:42 am »
Would it have been worth detaining the said 'smack head' for the police to deal with him?

no, because thats "grassing". And i am not, and dont want to be labelled as, a "grass"

Not reporting a crime causes serious problems for the police,

That ''smack head'' could have had more stolen property on him and if you hadve called the police he wouldve been arrested and that other property returned to the victims who had reported it.

Many addicts want to get caught and get a chance to get off the drug.

Sounds like im talking rubbish but they do.

Report all crime.

Dean

At least someone else on here seems to realise that some people have some kind of need to change their lives for the better.  Sometimes, getting nicked is the thing that starts the process of change.

G Griffin

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 07:51:52 am »

That's not very bright is it?  Apart from getting yourself nicked as well as him, it would only take you both getting cuts that touched to end up with getting hep-c (which a high percentage of users have) or worse but less likely, HIV.
I think Matt...errr Michael was being sarcastic.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tom White

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 09:29:54 am »

But funnily enough, we've got more people in prison, per capita, than we've EVER had before.  So the law is actually tougher.

Maybe it's time we as a society tried something different?  Nick Clegg proposes alternatives to locking people up, he speaks of rehabilitation rather than punishment.  Personally, I think society is to blame and it's nothing to do with the law being 'too soft', which it's obviously not judging by the prison figures.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 09:41:27 am »
Unlocked car, phone in plain sight. D'oh.

Good lesson for a lot of people.

Window Washers

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 10:02:07 am »

But funnily enough, we've got more people in prison, per capita, than we've EVER had before.  So the law is actually tougher.

Maybe it's time we as a society tried something different?  Nick Clegg proposes alternatives to locking people up, he speaks of rehabilitation rather than punishment.  Personally, I think society is to blame and it's nothing to do with the law being 'too soft', which it's obviously not judging by the prison figures.
bring back hanging or have an electric chair, this would cut crime, stoning also looks quite fun. Nick Clegg wants us to scrap the pound, for that reason he will not get my vote I dont want to be part of the EEU, I dont want to be told what to do by the EU, and I also want the EU to stop making up stupid H&S laws that costs every employwer money and has no benifit apart from making a job more time consuming and expensive.

Will get down off my soap box now.

I love the sunshine
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

lesterM

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 11:08:45 am »
 Now will you all stop complaining about the people that create threequarters of my work please.
I would like to be rich again.

Hang on ! How long have we had smackheads as a tradition. Are they a replacement for Morris dancers. or the traditional british tramp with his medals and herringbone overcoat?
Is it because we are in Europe.
We have a sign .."this drug taking area has been sanitised for your health,comfort and well being" I thought it was a joke. 

No Job Too Odd.
Dont Panic - let us do it for you.
Pure dealers since 1746

s.w.c

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 05:10:44 pm »

figures might say it, but don't know how you can say the law ain't soft I'm puzzled, where do you live mars,
do you read the news paper or watch the local new as well as main news,
the law protect the scum plain an simple, even the prisons our soft tv in rooms carpet and there civil rights are protected, mmmm there in prison should have no rights,
take the law of defending your home its up the wall so many cases been in the paper, it seem the law is on the burglars side again.
the list is endless of what i could list, prison maybe full this don't mean the law is tuff, it means we have more people in the UK than ever from all nationalities and as a result there is more crime, so the law is soft and the guvernment,

I'm still scratching my head how you cant see it, do you have selective reading and hearing.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 05:12:55 pm »
smackheads who needs them ???

smack dealers??

smack smugglers?

smack makers?

stfc

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 05:22:41 pm »
I had 2 yobs try and break in my citroen c5 a while back,I just saw red,and totally clobbered them both with a bat,phoned the police who nicked them both,and i got off scott free ;D.Thats going back abit.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2010, 05:45:19 pm »
I grabbed it off the rat and said "and thats mine u c**t"

then in the traditional smack head voice "are you sure?"

"of course im f--king sure, youv jst lifted it from a silver car down the road"
But well done for swearing in a charity shop with the old biddies. ;D