Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Duncan Moore

I want to sell part of my Loughborough and Shepshed window cleaning rounds. I can spilt the work if necessary.
The vast majority of the work is 3storey work, so you will need a reach and wash system.
The work is done on a monthly basis and all the works come to £640.   So I will charge 3times a clean for however much work you want to buy off me.  The whole rounds cost would be £1800. Some of the work is on a new estate that is still building, so I am picking up new work all the time.  I have been doing the work for over a year now and have just got to much work.
The work is available immediately as I cannot keep up with all the work that I have!
The complete round is £640. Although it compromises of three separate areas.

I can also sell my van Xreg Fiat Scudo (as I am buying a new van soon) with a complete pole system which has everything to get you started; tank, pole, ROunit.  This would include kit for you to make the water at home and then pump it into the van.  This whole system including van would be £3000.  No offers.  I would help set it up for you and show you what you need to use a pole pure water fed system

Feel free to email me on dncs@hotmail.co.uk

btc

you got mail

richywilts

hi duncan im interested in your static system u describe could you please contact me on 07894821844

cheers richy
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk