Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

THIS IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE , NO SPLITTING ALL IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER. THE FOLLOWS DEC 1997 TOYOTA HI ACE VIRTUAL FULL SERVICE HISTORY, 9 MTH TAX 9 MONTH MOT. BOARDED AND PANNELLED. R REG LATEST SHAPE. 2.4 DIESEL TOP RUNNER BARS. .BLUE NINJA WITH 2X3 STD VAC MOTORS,1X 135PSI IND MOTOR PUMP W FLOW CONTROL.1X ADJ 3 KW HEATER W/LOW LEVEL CUT OFF.1X HOT SOLVENT ADAPTION. 1X STAINLESS STEEL CURTAIN TOOL.1X 25FT L/WEIGHT SOLVENT HOSE SET.1X25FT EXHAUAST HOSE.1X SOLVENT UPLIFT TUBE.1X LARGE HOSE BAG.1 X KLEENRITE UPHOLSTERY TOOL.2X25FT HP HOSE SET.1X JOINING TUBE.1 STAINLESS STEEL HAND TOOL 11.5CM.1 PORTABLE V2 STEAMMATE. PLUS CRADLE 1X PUMP OUT HOSE. 1X1.5 HURRICANE PRO. PLUS I SHALL ADD ON ENOUGH CHEMICALS TO EARN THOUSENDS. THIS PACKAGE IN FIRST CLASS ORDER. TRAINING WILL ALSO BE GIVEN IF REQUIRED/best offer over £4600 NO VAT SECURES e mail please to ron@kingron.wanadoo.co.uk.  I ALSO AM WILLING TO TAKE PART EXCHANGES OF ALMOST ANY SALEABLE ITEM WHAT HAVE YOU
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Adrian Makel

Re: complete set up for sale inc van
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 07:23:20 pm »
Whats up Ron are you selling up or something?Regards Adrian

Re: complete set up for sale inc van
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 07:31:20 pm »
i sold a unit a month ago .and just put this up as new van arrived. lots of euipment much little used so let someone benefit.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Re: complete set up for sale inc van part exchange what have you
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 04:51:42 pm »
thanks jim i will take almost anything in part exchange cash either way.ron

Re: complete set up for sale inc van part exchange what have you
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 10:04:41 pm »
all offers by this thurs best wins thanks ron