This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Re: Gutter cleaner falls off Australian Premier Rudd's roof
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 08:21:20 am »

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 08:34:30 am »
Perhaps Glyns employing underage people from the continent of Africa, thats illegal  ;D  ;D
that is just such a stupid thing to say >:( >:( >:(

if you are in government it's quite alright ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 08:35:33 am »
 ;D ;D

Glyn H

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2009, 08:42:08 am »
Matt Bateman
The man you refered to as looking like he was covered in dirt from a gutter in the photograph writes and speaks three European languages fluently and was a School teacher in Paris before joining our company five years ago  he is 41 years old.

How many languages do you speak Matt? do you have a University Education?

Your comments about him  are an outrage,its a shame the moderators removed what you wrote because you could have been arrested for race hate.
If you are a customer of ours you are not welcome anymore

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2009, 08:48:19 am »
You are a half-arsed witless fool Glyn (IMO).

You couldnt see a joke if it slapped you in the face.

Im sure that someone who speaks 3 foreign languages and has a university education has more sense than to work in the labour market for you at no more than £7.00 an hour.

Get real Mr.

You're trying to convince others of total garbage, like that rubbish regarding your fancy numpty machine of a hoover that you think is oh so special and clever its worthy of a patent. ITS A HOOVER DUH!! They were invented whilst you were still wetting yourself in nappies.

Oh btw the way I do speak foreign languages actually, after having lived and worked on the continent.

Now answer the questions put to you recently by Nat and MB.

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2009, 08:51:42 am »
Hi Glyn,
a bit of the old friendly ;),
I would just stop on this thread. It's obviously something very sensitive to you( i don't know all the facts so not getting into it), but I feel you are not doing your rep any good. Just let everyone have their say, and ignore it. it will get old quick :)

EZclean

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2009, 08:57:23 am »
The concept was actually patented in 1976:
http://www.google.co.uk/patents?id=ZPo7AAAAEBAJ
No reply to that Glyn?

;D ;D ;D ;D

NEWSFLASH

Donald.E.Davis has just been issued a summons for 'Passing Off' his Patented invention of 1976 as a complete copy of the CrapVac made by OmniCack
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

Glyn H

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2009, 08:57:59 am »
Matt Bateman
making comments about people being coverd in dirt because they were born with black skin is not a joke.

EZclean

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2009, 09:00:56 am »
Al Jolson was funny

'Mammy'  ;D

EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2009, 09:08:22 am »

Yes it is.

Additionally if I made a joke about you and your witless personality it would also be funny.

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and Glyn H are all builders working on a bridge. The Englishman opens his lunch-box and says, "If I get one more tuna sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The Scotsman opens his lunch box and says, "If I get one more ham sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." Glyn H then says, "If I get one more egg sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The next day, all three get the same lunch, all three jump off the bridge, and all three die. At their funeral, the Englishman's wife says, "If only I'd known he didn't like tuna." The Scotsman's wife says, "If only I'd known he didn't like ham." Glyn H's wife says, "I don't understand it. He made his own sandwiches.

Am I going to get a solicitors letter now?  ;D ;D

However posting someones personal details on a website isnt funny. See!! Mr Bloomin' Perfect.

Now answer the questions that have been put to you.

Polewash

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2009, 01:22:04 pm »
I'm not quite sure how my original post got so out of hand but I have to admit its entertaining.

I should lock it, but I'll let it run a bit longer. I haven't heard any more word on the guy that fell, so no news is good news I suppose.

John

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2009, 01:56:55 pm »
That is good news.

Im sorry if i helped sturr things up,

As a Manurfacturer/supplyer it is frustrating when we come up with something that is a handy tool at a decent price, and are accused of passing off, while i admit its not a new idea (because of the 1976 pattern) , and been around for thirty something years, by no means have we tried to pass off, we think the concept of a retrofit end is a good one so domestic window cleaners can use their existing investment (their WFP).

We have also sold them to traditional window cleaners that carry the hose end up the ladder to clean, aswell as  to WFP window cleaners, aswell as being great for gully's, lawns etc.

So i am safe in the knowledge that when somebody buys a Polarvak they know they are buying a Polarvak, and no other.

So it would be nice to just be left alone and not pesterd by another supplyers solicitor claiming nonsence, before this when we were asked if ours could go 45' + (commercial) we would say no but heres a company in London that produce a totally different concept better for high guttering, because i think theres plenty of market for all companies involved with vacuum cleaners that are tweaked to clean guttering.

We have worked with Numatic on parts of our system i.e the wet/dry unit, the cuff fit cyclone inlet, the end tooling, we buy the hose, and manurfacture the retrofit part, which i think im right in saying no one else has done, however it has not been patterned because i think our prices are competitive enough that why would somebody copy.

If other companies wish to, they can because we hope that our brand and after sales service will mean we can have a small share of the market.

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2009, 01:57:24 pm »
You will never get a straight reply from Glynn.I put the same question to him many times and he allways waffles around the original question with stuff like he is doing now.He hasn't got the answers thats why....
Matt what you going to do now you are banned from being a customer of omnipole...lol....

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2009, 02:11:50 pm »
I'm going to buy myself some popcorn for tonight, then I'm going to read the posts on here as it's more entertaining than the tv this.  ;D

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2009, 02:19:30 pm »
The concept was actually patented in 1976:
http://www.google.co.uk/patents?id=ZPo7AAAAEBAJ
No reply to that Glyn?

Avoiding the question and trying to change the subject by making wildly inaccurate accusations about supposed racist remarks (Yes I saw the original post and it was meant in a joking and completely inoffensive manner) isn't going to win you any support Glyn.

The fact remains that the concept was patented before Omnipole was even in existence. I'd wish Craig luck in his dealings with the solicitors, but its clear he won't need it.

cozy

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2009, 02:42:06 pm »
I'm going to buy myself some popcorn for tonight, then I'm going to read the posts on here as it's more entertaining than the tv this.  ;D

Liverpool playing tonight, have to check this thread out at half time lol. I thought I was windup merchant till I started reading this! ;D

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2009, 02:44:36 pm »
Avoiding the question and trying to change the subject by making wildly inaccurate accusations about supposed racist remarks (Yes I saw the original post and it was meant in a joking and completely inoffensive manner) isn't going to win you any support Glyn.

Thanks Nat  ;)

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2009, 03:38:00 pm »
Matt what you going to do now you are banned from being a customer of omnipole...lol....

I liked what the Craig fella had to say actually, I fancy a trip tp Oz, I might bring back a big 'oover with me  ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2009, 03:49:13 pm »
i dont know wether to laugh or cry,what a carry-on.
 :P :P :P :P :P