Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CARPET KNIGHTS

Re: Allergy- stop
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2005, 08:44:52 pm »
everybody else has said so i might as well too.

If your leaflet is so good, show us!

or you could show one person who is nowhere near you so that they could try it and report back to everyone whether it is true what you are saying!

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2005, 08:47:58 pm »
Chris i was going to ask you questions on the leaflets tomorrow ::)

Dont need to now mate ive got most of the info here

Thanks

Nick ;)
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2005, 08:48:43 pm »
Why not carry this out in real time in chat room.
Not got to be at job till pub shuts  :'(

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2005, 08:49:54 pm »
lets do it alergy boy 8)
Surreys No1 Dart player

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2005, 08:50:37 pm »
chris this is marketing at its best. cleverly the hits are going crazy. and others dont understand that by the fuel thats going on the fire brings that name as on top all the time. this is clever advertising. now if that can be used by a simple topic like this . think how good flyers would get such a reaction,nick will be rubbing his hands .
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2005, 09:26:57 pm »
half an hour in chat room and no takers aprt from Gorn, Nick H and myself.
Sherlock, that was a flying 1 second visit!!

williamx

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2005, 09:32:29 pm »
How is Allergy-Stop applied to Carpets & upholstery is it via HWE?

Do you have to HWE clean first then apply? If so how?

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2005, 09:33:19 pm »
i do belive its just the same as using MS
Surreys No1 Dart player

williamx

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2005, 09:41:35 pm »
MS?

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2005, 09:45:43 pm »
Goron what marketing do you get with A/stop?

Shaun

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2005, 09:47:40 pm »
micro splitters
Surreys No1 Dart player

mark_roberts

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2005, 10:42:09 pm »
I bought a sample of allerg stop a few weeks ago and doing my first job with it next week.  Have only tried to sell it a few times but with no real conviction as I dont really know how it works or if it really does work.

Two questions

1- Any comments back from customers both positive and negitive regarding improvement in breathing

2- due to the cost of the product how much have you increased your prices to cover the cost and make some extra too.  I think Ive got the pricing wrong.

thanks
Mark

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2005, 10:44:38 pm »
Hi All

Time for my say  ;D

I was on the first course for Aller-STOP, and since then in 5-6 weeks using it I have made a lot of money from it  ;D  ;D  ;D

I order more at least once a week and Im using it as quick as it gets delivered to me.

My next Aller-STOP job is this friday for a customer who has has me back now for the third time since I have used Aller-STOP everytime I go there the job ticket is between £200 - £300.

The customers husband has had serious breathing problems!! in there home  in the morning etc :o :o and the  customer has called me, hoping I can help!! well im am pleased  to tell you all since I have started using Aller-STOP in the home and with the customer using the other products I have sold her i.e room spray, surface cleaner, mattress spray etc, he has not had a problem with his breathing at all and is now leading a much better life,
 ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A PRICE ON THAT FOR ME PLEASE!

I Would like one of the persons on this forum who knock Aller-STOP to come to Cardiff on Friday morning I will pay for your train ticket and pick you up. I will  take you to this job show you how Aller-STOP works, and let you ask my customer her finding on Aller-STOP for yourself :D Then you must in return come one this forum and tell everyone your finding! do I have any takers ??

Comeone Sherlock and anyone else who wants to be made a fool  ;D  ;D

Regards Gavin

Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

therapist

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2005, 11:03:32 pm »
Are you really saying, that one client has paid out six to nine hundred pounds on this product, or range of products ??????????

If this is the case and they don't live in a castle, what in God's name is going on /

In my, admittedly limited use of allergy control products, an application would be expected to last six to twelve months and not require a monthly top -up .

If I and presumably others, have got the wrong end of the stick, please elaborate, because this may sound like great business to some, but to others it sounds like something else altogether.

r m

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2005, 11:05:30 pm »
im totally with you therapist .you know
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2005, 11:06:31 pm »
I invite you both to cardiff to see for yourself

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

williamx

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2005, 11:10:54 pm »
Gavin

I will take you up on your offer but can't make cardiff for about 2-3 weeks, I no fool but someone who feels that this could be a great new product to earn more money with.

I am quite willing to state the truth about this product on this forum