Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gavin Reardon

Re: Allergy- stop
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2005, 05:40:14 pm »
Hi All

Well 19 hours ago I put a post up inviting any of you knockers of Aller-STOP to Cardiff at my expense, and see the differnce Aller-STOP has made to someones life!, and not ONE of you had the balls to take me up on it SHAME ONE YOU!!  :X
Also you could have seen for yourself the money I am making from it ;D  ;D  ;D

Regards Gavin

Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Martin Smith

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2005, 07:38:49 pm »
Hi,
The chap from the Solutions company must be extremely confident in the network members and success of the product, after all if it doesn't work out he stands to lose ALL the sale side of his business.

Remember that the implications for Solutions far out weigh a few lost customers by the network members, with Solution they will lose everything they have worked for in the UK.

Regards
Martin
ChemDry UK

Matt Read

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2005, 08:00:17 pm »
this thread has actually been dominated by allerg stop users posting,,the questions asked are no more provocative than say a protector question or a micro splitter query, but the reaction to these questions seem a lot more volatile,..does applying the product make u more highly strung ?  ;)
Matt

therapist

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2005, 08:40:03 pm »
Not sure if you regard me as a knocker Gavin, anyway I have never knocked the product, or the supplier, in fact I've chatted to Nick a couple of times and have an open mind on this product and any other, which might, increase our profitability.

Having been involved in this business for over 20 years, I've always been on the lookout for new ideas, whether in machines, or products and there have been many.

We all make choices, informed, or otherwise, good, or bad, but we won't all make the same choices, no matter the evidence, or the enthusiasm displayed by others.

I honestly have seen very little to get upset about on here including Ron Kings postings, which are usually amusing and frequently typed with tongue firmly in cheek.

Some of you need to RELAX and CALM  DOWN.

Have to collect my daughter, so cheers for now.

Incidentally Gavin, if I were a bit less than  400 miles away I'd be delighted to visit you.....

r m

ianharper

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2005, 05:59:30 am »
Martin

With all due respect. if Nick lost every bit of other business apart from "the product" then he would still make shed loads of money. this is big.

Allergy show in london next wekk why not come along and see how big? i'll pay

Respect

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2005, 07:54:59 am »
Hi All

Im There on Friday  8)

Well im off now to my Aller-STOP job to make lots of money and to help inprove someone's quality life  ;D  ;D  ;D

Any last minute takers  ::)   ::)

Did't think so  ;)

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2005, 10:34:29 am »
T8769

Its a pity you make comment on a subject you so obviously know very little if anything about,  the causes of Allergies can either be treated or the symptoms. Medical science cannot clarify the singular triggers which cause allergic reactions because different triggers effect people in  different ways

You should be careful in your statements as some suppliers who do undertake very expensive, provable, independant testing may wish to redress their expense by taking legal issue with your statement.

Best regards Nick

John_Flynn

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2005, 02:06:51 pm »
Martin

With all due respect. if Nick lost every bit of other business apart from "the product" then he would still make shed loads of money. this is big.

Allergy show in london next wekk why not come along and see how big? i'll pay

Respect

Heyup mate, me, wife and 10 sproggs comming to show when tha gooin to send some wad??
I get better looking each day!!

Comfort Sector

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2005, 07:10:06 pm »
T8769
In reply to your post

(I would be very wary of people claiming to help allergies.)

I am the proprietor of an Indoor Air Quality Systems company who’s primary business is indoor air quality and allergy control. I am also a Chronic Asthmatic. This reply to your post is not in any way an advert or promotional ploy about the AllergSTOP product range. But clarification about the statements made in your post.

The AllergStop product range have been independently medically tested and yes.
Double blind testing was completed which included a 30 patch test over 72 hours at 5 times its normal level for harmful effect on the human body.
The tests returned were all positive, the current UK test/evaluation would be a 12 patch test over 24/48hours.
All tests carried out on this product range have been conducted to a higher standards than that required in the UK.

As a business man I would not allow my company to be associated with any product range that made false claims on the effectiveness or legality of its products. As a chronic Asthmatic I would never recommend any product that was not independently medically tested to any other Asthmatic or allergy sufferer.

I am sure that nick would be only too happy to discuss any questions that you might have about the testing that this product range has been subjected too.

Why not talk to him in person.

My company is AllergSTOP Member Network. But I would reply to a post of this nature about any product range that was being blatantly undermined.
All reputable suppliers of products are put in a no win situation with posts like this. Innuendoes and slurs should not be welcome on this forum. Now can we please get back to what this forum is all about, helping one another to improve the quality of the services that we provide to our customers.

Regards Richard.
Regards Richard McDade Comfort Sector Its only clean if its Blacklight Clean www.comfortsector.co.uk

Len Gribble

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2005, 09:00:54 pm »
Am a bit with Robert would have put it this way claim down and relax tomorrows another day.

Dave W

Have you met the taffy nuttier, I would have taken a translator along and don’t mention the shirt that’s between him and Chris. ;D

Martin of CD if you are?

Look at your history CD’s that is! And where are you now? Core business that is! Could it be the jolly green giants syndrome and want to come back into the fold! Will I get another invite Join? Noted Homeserve have a office in bell green! :P

T8769

AND YOU ARE? HERE TODAY GONE TOMRROW THAT VERY SAID!

Len

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

dave washbrook

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2005, 09:44:11 pm »
len
 no i have not met the south waylen gavin yet but i have spoke to him on the phone when i was asking about allerg-stop (thanks gavin glad i joined the network) hope to meet you again len

dave

Doug Holloway

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2005, 07:37:46 am »
Richard(Comfort),

Excellent post which helps us to understand the product and its development better.

This is what I was getting at when I expressed my frustration , we can have a reasoned scientific debate. ; :)

I would be intersted in some details of how this enzyme actually works in attacking the allergen , so that the body does not react to it.

A basic chemical formula would also help.

Cheers,

Doug

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2005, 09:49:25 am »
I'm sure that Allerg-STOP is a fantastic product/s but what is making you guys sell better?

Has it given you more direction or and urge?

Shaun

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2005, 10:53:09 am »
Doug

I have already expalined how the enzyme works and the fact that it uses the "key lock" principle in that a specific enzyme reacts against specific protein strains to break them down to a level that makes them managable to the human body, the enzyme is derived from the papaya fuit and is called auxillase, and is almost identical to the enzyme produced by the human metabolism, the enzyme also conains an inhibitor which stops any reaction to other substances or indeed any hatmful effect to humans or pets.

With respect we are hardly going to publish a patented scientific formula for all to see.

Best regards Nick

Comfort Sector

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2005, 03:09:56 pm »
Shaun
In reply to your post
(I'm sure that Allerg-STOP is a fantastic product/s but what is making you guys sell better)

The Product
In the society that we live in today people are more aware of the benefits to health and wellbeing in regards to Indoor Air Quality.

People are very worried about the safety issues in relation to the products that are used in their homes and businesses.

1)Allergstop Provides an Immediate and noticeable improvement in indoor air quality.

2) Safety the product has been medically independently tested.

The Marketing

All Allergstop Network members are in reference to the above confident in the product range This is very important you must believe in the product that you are supplying to your customers.

The Support
Network Support That is a great factor in how well this product range is selling.

We have a wealth of knowledge in the network in both professional techniques and Marketing skills.

This is how we are able to sell better as you put it.

The post above is not just allergStop it is the same for any similar product.

Just a small note THERE IS NO I IN NETWORK.

Regards Richard McDade Comfort Sector Its only clean if its Blacklight Clean www.comfortsector.co.uk

« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2005, 03:36:30 pm »
i take it you are not trying to promote this product ,are you comfort sector. or are you a paid spokesman for the company .IF NOT. YOU SHOULD BE.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

dave washbrook

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2005, 03:58:44 pm »
yes richard is a network member but he also knows what he is talking about when it comes to indoor air quality, as he says he has chronic asthma, but allerg-stop helps him live a better life, so all he is doing is telling the TRUTH which is what this forum is all about is it not,

shaun
 it is easy to sell allerg-stop to your customers because its something that your competetors are not able to offer and once they see the benefits it easy.

dave

Comfort Sector

« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2005, 04:10:14 pm »
Shrelock 89

Re you post

(i take it you are not trying to promote this product ,are you comfort sector. or are you a paid spokesman for the company .IF NOT. YOU SHOULD BE.)

If you look at the post this was a reply to you will see that the question was directed to. The Guys that sell the product.

I replied to the post because I sell the product  and was asked a specific question about the sales manner in which the product was marketed. I have answered this question.
I also stated in my post that this technique of marketing was not only specific to AllergSTOP.
And as to your other comment about being a paid spokesman for the company. If you looked at the left hand side of my post you would not need to ask the question.

I have the integrity to show what company that I belong to and my signature at the bottom off all my posts states MY REAL NAME VERY CLEARLY.

I hope this reply answers you questions Sherlock 89

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2005, 04:12:21 pm »
you know what . whilst it dosent matter to me because i would not be selling this product. it occurs that i am amazed how hard and for how long you networkers are trying to convice us. you should be out there convincing the customer. to buy it, and seeing we are told how wonderfull and easy it is to sell.what on earth do you want all your local carpet cleaning firms having it on board. and taking what presumeably is the higher paying customers ie public.. sure its a network and sure you would like to load it on every plausible cc who reads about it. it doesent however convince me and others to take anything on board till we see the custard buying it. and i have not come accross any body who has a remote clue as to what as is. or indeed wanting to buy it. marketing this product should be advertised to the public by some form of media on a very regular basis. so perhaps a "£200.000 budget should be spent monthly by the distributor on getting his message accross to the public, now on this forum this product has reached a negative response time. ans a good time for it to lay down for a while you hAVE said all you can in its fa vour. time to stop, before you wreck its chances.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2005, 04:14:02 pm »
my email and my name are on profile but thanks ::)