Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Art

Carpet cleaning machine wanted
« on: May 31, 2005, 02:33:55 am »
I've just started my own cleaning buisness i've targeted letting agents as well as households and i've had a few enquires about carpet cleans is there anyone selling a decent carpet cleaner which is light weight and portable for doing stairs and landings i've had a look at the puzzi range which seem to be portable enough but as i'm a novice any advise would be great

dave401uk

Re: Carpet cleaning machine wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 10:38:48 am »
you need to get in touch with the major players in the machine world, the Puzzi that you mentioned,just wouldnt do a good enough job,you will need a bigger machine,(large solution/recovery tank) dont be put of by the size/wieght of the proff machines, you can runaround 150ft of hose from most of them,this will stop you having to carry your machine upstairs.

dave
Its never a pass of the wand,just a master stroke.

clearerview

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 11:29:36 am »
Hi dont know if your interested but i have an alltec Advantage HWE machine for sale which only has 47 hours on the clock.Very good condition,comes with wand and hoses.New price (you can check their website) is £2350 im selling this for £1500 very good price.Let me know if your interested.You can call me on 07765 955312 the name is Clive

Adrian Makel

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 12:31:42 pm »
don`t bother with puzzi range as they are not up to the job on large carpeted areas would take you forever,they are great for car valeting and small carpeted areas.i agree with above advice,it is well worth investing a bit of money on a decent extraction machine,as it will pay for itself in no time.

Art

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 02:46:22 pm »
Thanks for the advice can anyone suggest a machine and is there one that will fit into an estate car ?

Adrian Makel

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 07:00:20 pm »
yes mate hydromist compact or hydromist champ extraction cleaners.also rug doctor do some o.k machines.should be able to get decent secondhand one for around 400 quid.

Art

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 07:30:20 am »
Thanks adrian i'll have a look around seems a bit of a mine field carpet cleaning never realised