Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

EVER CLEAN

w/c round for sale..SOLD...SOLD New
« on: October 17, 2009, 11:11:30 am »
round for sale in north manchester
its only a small round that takes £225 per clean on a 2 weekly basis, so a total of £450 per month
the round is really easy to clean (better to do it trad) , however the majority of it is priced at just £3 per house but they only have five windows in total, some properties are slightly bigger and priced at £5
the round is very compact, no driving or walking too far
85 percent pay you as you clean, so you only need to collect every two months or so to see the customers who are always out
this is an established round the customers are great (brews, bacon butties), it would be an ideal start up or add on
prices could be put up by 50p if you wanted too but theres really no need as 1 man can box it off in a day quite easily

we all know the price of wc rounds in the northwest at the moment as they are rarer than rocking horse s**t...., so because of this im gonna leave it open to offers, so please dont waste my time trying to arrange weekly payments or offering me silly prices, its genuine work and i want genuine offers for it
please email me if your interested

info@evercleanuk.com
jimmy
service with a shine !

Sean Dyer

Re: w/c round for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 01:36:42 pm »
not knocking it pal as i believe what you say i have work similar- but when you say one day is that 8 hours or what? And do you average 7-10 houses an hour? Thanks , sean

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 02:26:55 pm »
sean... it all depends on how quick you are and i know the round like the back of my hand, so no need to keep looking at the book. if i start it at 8am i usually finish it for about 330 pm.... job done.. all houses are next door to each other front of house 1 climb and one window at bottom.... rear of house 2 climbs and one window at bottom
are you interested?
service with a shine !

Archer

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 06:42:31 pm »

Everclean,

where abouts is it ?

Text me details if you want,

07788 503775

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 07:36:16 pm »
its in ancoats chris
service with a shine !

Dean Taberner

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 08:43:05 pm »
£1750?
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 10:12:07 pm »
email me with contact details and we can chat about your offer
or you can phone me monday to discuss it
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 10:05:35 am »
is it an offer dean??? or are you just throwing numbers about?

this is a genuine round with genuine customers, so genuine offers only please
service with a shine !

landy2

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 06:54:02 pm »
i can not wait for this ressesion to get over then all these new cleaners will bugger back of to there normal jobs with there daft prices and other cleaners putting work for sale at daft prices 8)

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 08:26:23 pm »
get real pure vision
ive forgot more about window cleaning than youll ever know!!!!!!
service with a shine !

martinsadie

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 08:29:50 pm »
i can not wait for this ressesion to get over then all these new cleaners will bugger back of to there normal jobs with there daft prices and other cleaners putting work for sale at daft prices 8)
£1750 is cheap around here hed get £2000 minium

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 08:46:01 pm »
pure vision..... have i done something to upset you?
it seems almost every time i come on this site you direct snidey comments at me
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 08:48:52 pm »
also ive not specified a price so what gives you the right to jump to conclusions about my asking price?..... its open to offers.... serious offers
service with a shine !

landy2

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 05:49:36 pm »
was not having a pop at you but you must admit everyone wants to be a cleaner i have been doing window cleaning for 15 years you are now getting people pricing work up at low daft prices how are us proper cleaners to match them all right they dont last long but the damage is done and custys think you have been having them over at real prices 

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 06:39:05 pm »
listen pure vision   ive been in the game for 21 years now.. compare this to your 15 yrs
please dont insinuate that im not in your words...... a proper cleaner.....
ive got more work, more customers and more staff than you will ever dream of having
one thing i am sure of is the current climate and the current situation as far as window cleaning is concerned, i know the value, i know how rare w/c rounds are in manchester at the moment, so if i want to sell work at inflated prices... i will and it doesnt concern you!
im not twisting anyones arm to buy, im simply offering a round for reasonable offers, its up to the individual if they decide to buy..... its called good business.....but i wouldnt expect you to understand
i would kindly request that you keep your comments to yourself in future
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 11:26:42 am »
what is is ron is people like him pee me off, they click on w/c round for sale with no intention of buying, then they write stuff down putting prospective buyers off ... i mean, lets face it, we are all in this game to make money, and at this moment in time with w/c round prices being very high due to lack of availability, its a really good time to sell a few
i've done nothing wrong to pure vision but he seems to slander me constantly on this site
the round is still for sale serious offers only
service with a shine !

ian1972

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 04:54:50 pm »
no they not the best prices but you wont get any work round ere for less than a couple of grand if i had the cash spare i would jump at it and up the prices a bit even if it would lose some of the custys,like i said if i had cash free i would sna it up

s.hughes

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 05:32:30 pm »
I'm confused!!!! I havent seen anywhere on here where EverClean has said a price he wants. He wants offers, if they are to low then he declines.

Whats the problem with that?

landy2

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 06:18:02 pm »
did i say you was not a proper cleaner NO  i said not like US PROPER CLEANERS i am refering to the ones who come out when the sun does with there ladders with paint all over them and pricing work up at low prices were a normal cleaner can not do for

you seem to be a bit touchy

yes it does take a long time to build a round up and long hours i was getting at theose who go canvasing rounds for just profit and dont know anything about cleaning

hope i caught you in a better mood