Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

berryclean

CARPET CLEANING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
« on: May 22, 2005, 01:08:12 pm »
1 X POLARIS 800 CARPET CLEANER 30L/2X2 STAGE VAC PROCHEM
1 X STEEMPRO 2000 POWERPLUS WITH 7.6M HOSE & 2-JET WAND
1 X HEAT N RUN STEEMPRO HEAT EXCHANGE UNIT
1 X ACCESSORY HOSE ASSEMBLY 5M PROCHEM FOR POLARIS 800
1 X HAND TOOL GLIDEMASTER 10CM PROCHEM
1 X PM2502 EASY-GRIP S/S UPHOLSTERY TOOL PROCHEM
1 X PM2503 HEAVY DUTY STAIR TOOL PROCHEM
2 X HF2701 CORNER GUARDS PROCHEM
2 X HF2702 HOSE HOOKS PROCHEM
1 X PM2504 PROCHEM CURTAIN TOOL
1 X PR3401 PROCHEM PSK SPOTTING KIT
1 X PROCHEM HOSE BAG
VARIOUS ACCESSORIES AND CHEMICALS (over 500 pounds worth)

All this equipment was purchased in february of this year and is in immaculate condition and hardly been used. The reason for selling is due to a back injury. I have been told it could take months for it to completely heal and have been advised not to overdo it which is quite difficult in this trade therefore I  have reluctantly decided to sell off my business.  This is an absolute steal for somebody out there as all of the gear is in A1 condition is under guarantee and even still has a 1 day training voucer for prochem. I can supply all receipts and instruction manuals.  I would like to sell everything together and am not going to accept daft offers as it is all 3 months old. You will not be dissapointed.  Grab urself a bargain! Best DECENT offer secures.  ;D

therapist

Re: CARPET CLEANING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 09:01:57 am »
join the club.....

what's the nature of the injury, being a therapist I would expect to be able to help.

the only reason I'm quitting c/c is -----I want to spend more time in my other work.......as a therapist, plus the fact that I'm in my 61st year

r m

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 10:30:22 am »
Hi

I am interested in the above equipment, how much are you looking for the whole lot?

berryclean

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 05:46:23 pm »
Thank you for your interest in the items I have to sell.  As i said in the post all of this gear is only 3 months old and in exceptional condition, in fact I would go as far as to say new condition, there are a lot of smaller items that I have not listed individually but I can tell you that the total cost to myself was 5500 pounds and would include everything you would need to set up in business or maybe you want to expand your already established business.  Make me an offer but be realistic as I am not going to just give it away.  Again thanks for your interest!

t h

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 04:15:26 pm »
IS THIS EQUIPMENT STILL FOR SALE GIVE ME A CALL 01273 273456
TIM@DIVINESHINE.CO.UK

Darren4

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 05:33:44 pm »
Is the equiptment still for sale?