Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

forest

53 PLATE VIVARO 4SALE BIRMINGHAM, BRODEX SYSTEM
« on: August 18, 2009, 08:18:59 pm »
53 Plate Vauxhall Vivaro for sale. 69,000 miles fitted with BRODEX reach and wash system! None of your DIY jobs or inferior systems. Comes with backpack (needs battery £16 to buy)and also 1 pole reaching 18' (well worn but still brings in the cash). Also comes with the metal heavy duty reel and hose. (cost £144 new). Just put exact system in new van for £3000+vat. DI system. Gearbox showing signs of wear and tear but mechanic advises could last for ages. Replacement found at Oldham autospares for £400 +fitting.Due on ebay so get in now for a bargain. Must be sold! This has been a fantastic van and still has loads to offer.
Asking Price : £Make me an offer!
Contact Details : Craig - 07969 438 001

stephen s

Re: 53 PLATE VIVARO 4SALE BIRMINGHAM, BRODEX SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 10:24:50 pm »
a grand

rise@shine

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 09:48:30 am »
£2500

Platinum NW

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 12:38:09 pm »
£500 cash waiting...............

forest

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 08:59:52 pm »
Any grown ups want to add anything?

stephen s

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 09:24:25 pm »
well if you want a grown ups answer then try this.

the gearbox linkage is about to go and I know this as my Vivaro did the same and that has had 2 gearboxes in a year so your mechanic is talking rubbish to say it could last for ages,  a replacement gearbox will cost the best part of 2 grand fitted.

there is a forum on google for Vivaro vans so have a good look and better still tell your mechanic to have a good look.

a fair price for the van in such condition is £2,500 - £2,750  and thats hoping nothing else besides the gearbox needs replacing

stephen s

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 08:31:45 am »
wonder why he hasn't replied ?         

forest

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 07:41:50 pm »
Its a bit naive mate to suggest a new box actually, best option is a good re-con where the problems with the original are put right, ive spoke to a few guys who rebuild them,
cost = £850 fitted. So sorry you wasted all that cash.  :)

If the other guy is wondering why i havent replied its because i am too busy running a successful business, to exchange insults with him is a little pointless.

Anyway its on ebay and and ive been offered way more than what was suggested so given the quality of the van overall and the brodex system its going to be a great buy for someone serious.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 08:29:03 pm »
Hello Mate ,

Why are you selling?

stephen s

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 09:34:23 pm »
Its a bit naive mate to suggest a new box actually, best option is a good re-con where the problems with the original are put right, ive spoke to a few guys who rebuild them,
cost = £850 fitted. So sorry you wasted all that cash.  :)

If the other guy is wondering why i havent replied its because i am too busy running a successful business, to exchange insults with him is a little pointless.

Anyway its on ebay and and ive been offered way more than what was suggested so given the quality of the van overall and the brodex system its going to be a great buy for someone serious.

and its a bit of a con mate when you say the gearbox is going but your mechanic says it can last for years ?     very misleading and dis honest knowing someone is gonna buy that and then have it go on them resulting in them forking out over a grand on yop of what they paid

forest

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 03:32:26 pm »
Im as up front as they come mate, i have quoted what my mechanic said, despite this everyone who has called me will tell you that told them outright about the gearbox and to expect to change it sooner rather than later and to reflect that in their price. Its a shame you have to result to insults once again!

I do hope this puts an end to this pointless battle you seem to want with me. My aim is to use this forum with dignity and to treat others as i would wish to be treated. I might not agree with what people say but i feel no need what-so-ever to be rude, to accuse them of being dishonest and to basically mock them for trying to go about their business.

At least you recognize your mistake by quoting figures of £2000.

Moving on...

Sorry Matt my brother has just sold the van, i have to let another guy down. Apparantly he looked round it and couldnt offer the money quick enough. Such a clean van with lots to offer, however if its still available and he cant get cash for some reason i will let you know matey. Although i have another guy with a firm offer for less than i wanted but i will have to give him the option too.

Thanks for the enquiry and i am sorry i cant be more helpful.

All the best

No hard feelings here Steve BTW.

stephen s

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 07:16:28 pm »
I wasn't being rude my friend just honest and speaking from experience.  your mechanic should not have said that and you shouldn't have printed it because as I said it was mis-leading.

however that aside I will say Brodex systems are well made and a Vivaro is a good van besides the gearbox problems although I have now heard that the later models have different gearboxes so Vauxhall finally decided to rectify the awful problem.

I'm sure the person who bought it will have a got a bargain so don't be offended if someone gives their opinion via experience of a similar situation.

and lastly be lucky and have a great bank holiday weekend

forest

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 08:18:57 am »
Nice one Stephen, you too mate!

;)

rise@shine

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 10:40:51 am »
and now there the best of freinds, i always like a happy ending