This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

RO-Sheen

need a wee wee!
« on: April 16, 2009, 02:46:09 pm »
What do you do when you are out working and need the loo? Do you find a pub? Hedge? or do you have a little container that you use in the back of your van!  :-\
And before anyone asks.....No, I'm not taking the P  ;D
Formerly known as GARGAAX

Tosh

Re: need a wee wee!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 03:08:45 pm »
It's easy for us blokes; just find somewhere quiet; but it's a bit more awkward for Wor Lass. 

We did rural domestic work today; only five houses; but all of them good sized and she has her favorate bush where we park to eat lunch; that she goes behind.

Being a long-distance runner, she's used to doing her 'toilet' outside; the minger.

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 03:19:47 pm »
It's easy for us blokes; just find somewhere quiet; but it's a bit more awkward for Wor Lass. 

We did rural domestic work today; only five houses; but all of them good sized and she has her favorate bush where we park to eat lunch; that she goes behind.

Being a long-distance runner, she's used to doing her 'toilet' outside; the minger.

Does she go before or after making the sarnies?

Tosh

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 03:26:45 pm »
She wears the trousers; I do all the cooking; including making the sarnies for lunch!

:-[

Stephen Dwyer

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 03:37:11 pm »
If I need to urinate I just do it in the customers garden if they are out.  Then I will pour the water from the bucket over it to cover the evidence.  If I'm working near my home then I'll just go back there if I have the time. 

Recently I was really desperate to defecate and I ended up doing it in the car.  I wore rubber gloves and put lots of paper down but I would not recommend it. 

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 03:41:26 pm »
If I need to urinate I just do it in the customers garden if they are out.  Then I will pour the water from the bucket over it to cover the evidence.  If I'm working near my home then I'll just go back there if I have the time. 

Recently I was really desperate to defecate and I ended up doing it in the car.  I wore rubber gloves and put lots of paper down but I would not recommend it. 

Too much information mate, sorry.

Why did you wear rubber gloves, you were worried it might turn into a colonectomy, right? In your car? Yea?

dave.e

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 04:27:01 pm »
Me and the lad use a bucket in the back of the van thats why i changed from the combo to the transit the combo was a pain to get on ya knees and we just wash out with pure water.

R W C

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 04:37:50 pm »
Me and the lad use a bucket in the back of the van thats why i changed from the combo to the transit the combo was a pain to get on ya knees and we just wash out with pure water.

no! stop please :-X

I bet loads do this  ;D

andyatkinson

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 04:45:00 pm »
OMG you did a poo in your van?? you kid me not you sick twisted bunny! thers always a pub or somewhere! :-X :-X

peter holley

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 04:47:10 pm »
find a quiet spot or tie a knot or 2 in it ;D

simon knight

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 04:50:56 pm »
If I'm doing the insides and need a wee I'll ask the customer if it's ok to use the toilet...and of course it's always a yes.

I think asking to use the toilet and then having a big old dump is taking liberties though ;D

If I'm doing the outside then I have been known to have a wee behind some suitable bush in the garden....never had the bottle to do a poo in somebodies garden....again I think that's a bit of a liberty....enough already ;D

WCE

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 05:03:25 pm »

I think asking to use the toilet and then having a big old dump is taking liberties though ;D

never had the bottle to do a poo in somebodies garden.

Bet you would if the customer was a pain in the backside ;D
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 05:04:57 pm »
"A friend" tells me that the best place for a wee when the custy is in is the drain outside the kitchen window. "He" can see the custy inside while urinating against the outside wall and then the wfp washes it off! Apparently. ;D  :o

As for dumps the same "friend" is usually regular as clockwork and goes in the morning before leaving for work. But as ASDA is roughly in the middle of one end of his round and my err... his  ;D home is roughly in the middle of the other end "he" is never more than 5 miles from a clean bog.
It's a game of three halves!

cybersye

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 05:16:57 pm »
just use the bucket in ya van and rinse it out
piece of p iss

andyatkinson

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 05:19:27 pm »
malc i am laughing so hard! you pee whilst you can see the custie!! do you nod and say mornin and jus try an look relaxed??!!! ;D

simon knight

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 05:43:51 pm »
malc i am laughing so hard! you pee whilst you can see the custie!! do you nod and say mornin and jus try an look relaxed??!!! ;D

Don't be too relaxed you might just follow through....aaargh ;D

seandyer2003

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 06:14:05 pm »

Thats my trick :)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 06:18:57 pm »

My friend might; I couldn't possibly comment ...
It's a game of three halves!

andyatkinson

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 06:21:57 pm »
true story.....
i know a window cleaner who needed a pee and so did his young helper, they didnt know the customer was in (which is sttill NO excuse!) and just started peein, him on the wall and the young lad on...... the back door!
she comes out and kicks off going mental to which he angrily explains to her due to her attitude and unreasonableness he will no longer clean her windows and she can shove it!
He told me this story and couldnt see her point!!
i love it ;D

Slash

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:04 pm »
One day I was really desperate for a wee and was doing a bungalow and I got to the first window I let rip undercover into the raised flower box,the lady inside offered me a cuppa and I decliened,I must of been cleaning that first window for at least 10 minutes,usually takes me about two! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D