This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bryan_Dolby

David Morris
« on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:02 pm »
Is David gettting like the Beckams

Now his editorial and picture of him doing safe contractor is in the FWC window talk (He is a member )

What magazine will he be in next?

Bryan
Bryan Dolby
( Member F.W.C.)
My opinons are my own and nothing to do with the federation of window cleaners

WCE

Re: David Morris
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 08:02:43 pm »
Playboy ;D
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

GWCS

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 08:08:30 pm »

Jason Atwell

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 08:10:26 pm »
Playboy ;D

Play GIRL more like

You've obviously never seen him!! :-X

;D ;)
Fleetwood Window Cleaning Services

Steve Lowe

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 08:35:59 pm »

Bryan

Probably the centre spread in Saga magazine Bryan  ;D

Sorry Dave could not resist ;D
Steven J Lowe MBICSc

Lowes Cleaning Services Limited
www.lowescleaning.com

Bryan_Dolby

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 08:52:52 pm »
For any one getting into commercial

Daves done one hell of a good marketing campain with safe contractor

And joining the FWC

Bryan
Bryan Dolby
( Member F.W.C.)
My opinons are my own and nothing to do with the federation of window cleaners

Tosh

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 08:55:33 pm »
I think you have to speak to Mike if you want to do some advertising here, Bryan.

Tosh

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 09:01:14 pm »
Bryan,

I've just had a quick look at your back posts; and every one of them that I saw mentions 'The Fed'.

Why not help some of the members out here with their - non Fed questions - rather than push the Fed; and maybe advertise the Fed in some sort of oblique way?

WCE

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 09:07:28 pm »
Yeah well Tosh he is the Chairman now!

Tosh

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:06 pm »

Bryan

WCE,

I didn't know that; but even Steve Lowe, who hasn't posted here since January 'couldn't resist' a comment!

Is he anything to do with the Fed?   ;D

I've nothing against Fed members posting, but instead of just trying to purely advertise 'The Fed', which I hold my own views on; why don't they impart of some of their huge wealth of knowledge to some of us lesser mortals?

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 09:16:14 pm »
Bryan, I've just sent an e-mail to the FWC about someone using the logo on their web site when I don't think they are members. How long before I get a reply?

And joining the FWC

WCE

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 09:22:42 pm »

Bryan

WCE,

I didn't know that; but even Steve Lowe, who hasn't posted here since January 'couldn't resist' a comment!

Is he anything to do with the Fed?   ;D

I've nothing against Fed members posting, but instead of just trying to purely advertise 'The Fed', which I hold my own views on; why don't they impart of some of their huge wealth of knowledge to some of us lesser mortals?

Yes he's member number 9787  ;) ;D

Tosh

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 09:34:40 pm »
You know what rankled me with 'The Fed' doing a bit of sly free advertising;  it's the same as one of those dodgy guys from some supplying company trying to pass himself off as a 'happy customer', when really all he's doing is trying to advertise his product on the cheap.

I've met David of St Ives; he's a big character; he's made himself successful; and his Missis!

But by Bryan Dolby, Chairman of the Fed  by 'bigging' up David and strongly suggesting it was Safe Contractor, and 'Oh, and the Fed', that made him successful is far from the truth.

And we, as thick-humble-window-cleaners are expected to believe all this rubbish.

My advice to Bryan and Steve is that if you want to advertise the Fed, advertise it, but do it overtly; rather than 'on the sly'.

dai

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:27 pm »
Dave has done really well these last four years, in fact since he went WFP. I really admire the guy, he bought more work, took on an employee, and has never looked back.
They say behind every successful man there's a good women, and Dave has posted in the past about how big a contribution his Mrs has made to his business.
The more free publicity comes his way, the more work he will get from it.
I probably won't be here, if he ever gets round to writing his memoirs, but if he ever does it would make fascinating reading to all wannabe window cleaners.

Good luck to you Dave, I would really love to know how you got that rocket up your backside, and if they still have any left, I want one. Dai

Steve Lowe

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 09:44:48 pm »
Tosh

I am no longer on the fed commitee and am just a member like some others on here.

I made the comment back to Bryan and Dave as a joke and not to advertise the fed ::)

Steve
Steven J Lowe MBICSc

Lowes Cleaning Services Limited
www.lowescleaning.com

Tosh

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 09:49:22 pm »
Ewan, once you learn how to use a squeegy and start paying some income tax, then talk to me about window cleaning.

Oh, I do have insurance; you've got that wrong too!  I need it for certain jobs I do.

Tosh

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 09:54:18 pm »
Ewan,

You make me laugh!

I'm just a window cleaner, mate.

;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 08:15:16 am »
You have to Milk it for all its worth,   ;D  you dont get a second chance at these things, next mag is C&M I Think

Tosh, the FED are free to advertise, they are not fot profit. The guild get a hell of a lot more publicity on here and they do a lot more blatant advertising.

I will try to get Bryan to post more, come on Bryan.   :-*

I am on the second day of my IOSH managing safely course and when its complete i will milk that too.  :-X

Dai

If You want a chat anytime give me a ring, wait until weekend or all next  week as i am tied up with the course

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 08:17:32 am »
Saga

Steve is that the same one you was in 15 years ago ?

;D

Tosh

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 08:28:55 am »
Tosh, the FED are free to advertise, they are not fot profit.

Are you sure?  What was that item about them selling the Fed's offices; making some of the Committee Members a lot of money; and now they're renting?

So they've went from cheap paid accommodation to expensive renting accommodation!

I could be wrong, but I'll dig up the relevant posts later today, since duty calls.