Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

marccope

Window cleaning work wanted
« on: February 28, 2009, 12:07:04 am »
Window cleaning work wanted cash waiting ( up to ten grand  ) consider work in Notts , Leicester , Derby , Lincoln, both domestic and commercial preferably wfp all info appreciated

Marc

Re: Window cleaning work wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 09:05:46 am »
DO not use this company they are a waste of time ,,

do  not turn up also i had a call on monday telling me to stay away from them because they dont have a clue on how to price .

marccope

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 11:30:22 am »
Thanks for the advice Clean and Shine i met George this week and he seemed o.k but cant comment on his canvassing yet but the prices he said he would be aiming for are about the same as i aim for, just wondered if the person who warned you to stay away has used him personally if so could you pass on my mob. no. 07779140782 and ask them if they could give me a call to tell me more,
Cheers Marc

landy2

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 04:41:02 pm »
hello gdroundbuilder could you email me if you build rounds in the manchester area or surounding areas need some work    jayann@tesco.net        cheers

oasisdweeb

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 08:20:32 am »
I have been a member of this site for 2 years now.bout a month ago i was approched by george of gdroundbuilders asking if i would like help in building my round.his results have been amazing.he has got me good work.good areas.good prices.he goes where i say go.hes nickeds know one else s work.i have recommended him to others on this site.if any one would like a ref please ring me on 07905 893990.
i promise never to cross over to the dark side of the road again.Dont believe the truth.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 10:02:12 pm »
I have been a member of this site for 2 years now.bout a month ago i was approched by george of gdroundbuilders asking if i would like help in building my round.his results have been amazing.he has got me good work.good areas.good prices.he goes where i say go.hes nickeds know one else s work.i have recommended him to others on this site.if any one would like a ref please ring me on 07905 893990.

At the end of the day thats good for yourself/ if he run his company the right way then he would not get any bad post ,

i was going to give this company ago to see what he was like ,i text him and he called me back after 30 mins on the phone he said he would be down that was 2 weeks ago ,well on the day he did not turn up so i called him and he said he would be down on the monday well Guess what he never turned up again ,

well in my book thats a company which are not very good , so yes it works for u but it never for me ,

good luck to him but i think theres alot more companys out there who will do a better job

big J

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 06:30:42 pm »
goerge

I have been trying to contact you for several weeks now with out any joy are you that busy that you do not need any work

if you do want 8 to 10k worth  of work then contact me urgently hd7449@yahoo.co .uk
modern day methods ......tradtional values

andyatkinson

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 09:52:30 pm »
marc are you originally from up newcastle way?just recognise the name

marccope

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 10:32:11 pm »
Hi big j, i know this post wasnt for me  but i am currently using George and know he doesnt come on this site all the time so might not have seen your posts he is also very busy at the moment, but i have used other companies and tried to speak with most of them and hes been the best by far so far and it looks like getting better i will be seeing him tomorrow so if you give me  your no. ill pass it on and and ask him to let ye know if he can help, one thing ive found is the closer to you the better as it costs more for them to travel and stay away and it can be a nightmare to deal with issues with people from miles away plus if they have work local they wont be in a hurry to come to you  dont know were your from  hope its not Mansfield or Notts cos that will make 5 i think, if you wanna ask any questions give me a bell on 07779140782 Marc.

marccope

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 10:49:21 pm »
Hi Andy
Always lived in Mansfield area apart from time in army some family from Hartlepool that's about as close as i get

big J

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 08:09:34 pm »
Marc thanks for the information.

I spoke to george 3-4 weeks ago and i got the impression that he was happy to travel up due to amount of work he was looking at. can you ask him to ring me on 07982749452 upto 10pm this evening or after 2.30pm tommorrow please
many thanks
big j

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 09:25:48 pm »
Marc thanks for the information.

I spoke to george 3-4 weeks ago and i got the impression that he was happy to travel up due to amount of work he was looking at. can you ask him to ring me on 07982749452 upto 10pm this evening or after 2.30pm tommorrow please
many thanks
big j

Big J if you want somone reliable try round- Developers.his name is steve and does a great job

his Mobile is 07506729796 or 07773327155

big J

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 09:30:20 pm »
cheers  i will call him tommorrow  :)

big J

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 09:34:31 pm »
cleanandshine

before i do what sort of work did you get off him what is his price and retention rate etc and how far infront do you have to book him.

cheers

big j

marccope

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 10:08:15 pm »
big j
just read your post tonight will pass on tomorrow
Marc

oasisdweeb

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:31 am »
 ???
i promise never to cross over to the dark side of the road again.Dont believe the truth.