Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richy27

Re: new van
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2009, 09:30:01 pm »
sorry derek got a renault trafic

cheers rich

derek west

« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2009, 09:37:16 pm »
good choice.
derek

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2009, 11:58:33 pm »
Good luck Rich, you're gonna need it :o I would have thought you'd have avoided buying French, being a farmer and all that!

I'm just biased due to the fact that I've had a bad experience, our Scenic spent half of it's time at the garage, the mechanic used to rub his hands when I turned up (On my push bike).

Bon garage!

clinton

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2009, 08:03:58 am »
 ??? :)

Darren O

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:20 am »
Ive got the Nissan version 56 plate got it new 2 years ago only done 20,000 miles starting to get a lot of problems the electrics are a joke my fuel gauge goes up as well as down when driving according to my oil gauge its been empty since i got the van now the handbrake light keeps coming on to now problems with the brakes and when i put it into reverse it makes a loud creaking noise at the first chance i get going to buy a mwb Transit and then save up for a truckmount.

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2009, 08:27:57 am »
Clinton, I failed my French exam along with a lot of others, I tend to use French like Derek Trotter ;D ;D ;D

Joe H

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2009, 08:50:56 am »
I got a Citroen Relay van off Steve Gunn less then a year ago.
Been just fine, and just gone thro a MOT - cost me £210 inc a service, MOT, couple rear wheel cylinders and new tie bar on the front.
On Ebay you can get 03 reg for £2k little more and even less, one there now with about 60k on the clock.
I reckon they are a good buy.

clinton

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2009, 01:47:48 pm »
Collin ;D

clinton

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2009, 01:50:53 pm »
Joe

Was going to ask you how your van went on :)

Sounds as though it was a good result.

Think steve had looked after it :)

Your right on the vans they seem to be dropping every week in price.

Thing is they arnt selling any new ones and when they do the discount is v good so forcing the used ones down in price.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2009, 02:48:27 pm »
lol threads like this make me laff you lot dont do any miles to say what a vans like try my nice new 58 exlwb sprinter its only got 77k on the clock and my nice new transit 08 jumbo just turned  134k did i tell you about my old v reg 312 sprinter ??? 870k befour the engine let go  :o

just sold a 56 reg traffic for a grand what a pile of poo that was enegine sized , mine it did have 250 k on the clock and it  had 4 yes 4  gearboxes in two new heads and a diff ! all long motor way miles no hard work thanks god for my new transporter comeing next week

Ricky M

« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2009, 02:53:02 pm »
1st clean , that traffic has been abused to need all that work IMO.

doing them miles you must be earning big £ unless you cover from northumberland to york !

wow they are big miles thought my 12 mile drive to the city was bad .
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

clinton

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2009, 03:32:22 pm »
Susan

You make our vans like new with our 48k on the clock ;D

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2009, 09:29:33 am »
Susan

You make our vans like new with our 48k on the clock ;D

our vans get used big time with hubby hauage work he picked is 09 merc up this morning

first job is durham - strinling then from there to the isle of white  ;D it will be a 1200 miler ithink we stopping with mero and v.w. from now these seem to be giveing us less trouble then the rest

markpowell

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2009, 11:18:07 am »
lol threads like this make me laff you lot dont do any miles to say what a vans like try my nice new 58 exlwb sprinter its only got 77k on the clock and my nice new transit 08 jumbo just turned  134k did i tell you about my old v reg 312 sprinter ??? 870k befour the engine let go  :o

just sold a 56 reg traffic for a grand what a pile of poo that was enegine sized , mine it did have 250 k on the clock and it  had 4 yes 4  gearboxes in two new heads and a diff ! all long motor way miles no hard work thanks god for my new transporter comeing next week

58 plate with 77k on clock, so if you took delivery on the first day Sept 08, you have done 13,000 miles a month every month, 3,250 every week,500 miles every day 7 days a week 7 hours solid driving at 70mph. Bearing in mind that the van must be off the road 1 day every month so the 12,000 mile service can be carried out. That is some mileage glad i dont have your fuel bill :o
09 merc today and new transporter next week,
Whats your secret to beating the credit crunch?

clinton

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2009, 02:53:01 pm »
Susan ;D

The isle of white :oA lot of miles

Bet your fireblade has been round the clock ;D

derek west

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2009, 04:09:27 pm »
mark
i think susan is on about her other business which i think is some sort of haulage or delivery, don't think she means her carpet cleaning business, all though i could be wrong.
derek

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2009, 04:13:59 pm »
Has she got her finger in more pies than Mr Kippling?

How's your house coming along Susan? It looks a grand place.

Cheers, Colin :) Day

clinton

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2009, 04:25:02 pm »
some of the vans i have seen this mornin were ford transits and they have nearly a grand off from the same price at xmas :o

As joe said they are so cheap at the mo  ???

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2009, 07:32:21 pm »
Has she got her finger in more pies than Mr Kippling?

How's your house coming along Susan? It looks a grand place.

Cheers, Colin :) Day

mate its hell but getting there im waiting on planing now as im trying to nick half a foot on top of the garge for to store all me car parts  ;) but i think they have twiged that i dont need two rooms and to bathrooms for that  ;D

about anthor week and i can send the bricks home just 20m of wall left to do for the front room and were rolling with the roof  8) not been on here much due to finding a site where you can bid on stuff from firms that have gone under and trust me ive run out of room to store the stuff now even had to buy a old transit to store stuff in but if its cheap thjen ill still buy it got 40 brand new soft wood doors today 12 pounds each !  ;D

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2009, 07:39:20 pm »

58 plate with 77k on clock, so if you took delivery on the first day Sept 08, you have done 13,000 miles a month every month, 3,250 every week,500 miles every day 7 days a week 7 hours solid driving at 70mph. Bearing in mind that the van must be off the road 1 day every month so the 12,000 mile service can be carried out. That is some mileage glad i dont have your fuel bill :o
09 merc today and new transporter next week,
Whats your secret to beating the credit crunch?

mark trust me that northing havnt seen hubby all week he been in europe all week sleeping in van here and there to get the job done my vans run 24 7 they never stop as one driver gets out from day work then there off to deliver early morning news then there off all over the world again  hes new sprinter will be touching 4000 miles when it comes back to night only to go back out for anthor 200 miles on the papers  ;D  if the wheels are not turning then there earning northing