Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mickeyfat

For a small charge i can make you a website

See here
http://www.vgcwebsites.tk

Extras available at a cost..The above including name is £50

Extras include

Full name hosting
Extra pages
Flash
sound

for a limited time
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5956343184

HolmansUKLTD

Im winning on £2 at the moment!!!!

If i win i will understand if you dont want to do it!!

I am interested in a web site though

N ick
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

kennybones

Without sounding cheeky though i agree the need for websites for some companies can be invaluable

but if i let my customers see a website like that i would expect never to get work from them again extremely poor quality and doesn’t even have its own host

id advise you learn your trade properly before you try and pass off such rubbish there are ways to make good sites affordable but id rather have none than use such an unprofessional site (please bear in mind the internet is your shop window to the world would you walk into a shop that looked like that)

sorry for being critical though but most will see my point

Azura

I think the land you are selling on THE MOON will make more bucks  :D :D :D

BSF

Is this an early April fool?

You can't even spell ( remeber )

check it out!   seriously how can you expect anyone to pay for something as sad as that!!!!
Regards

BSF

mickeyfat

You bunch of fools
Itts an offer , you dont HAVE to take it!!

The spelling, pics or anything eles on the EXAMPLE site is just an example...all i do is host what you want

Some people might want just a basic site to see how much traffic it gets before they spend 1000's on one
!

No wonder windowcleaners are classed as thick with remaks like that..as for the spellin..who gives a toss, aslong you all know what i mean....dont be so picky and get a life!

www.mrgutters.co.uk

i have to agree with both parties on this but i do think that the website needs some work ..you can do pretty good ones by using templates and MS office provides decent layouts its about being creative .. Mr web designer let your imagine loose ... you can do better than that but £50 is a good price ..just sproooooce them up a bit

shawny ::) ::) ;D ;D
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

planet

:) a website is just like an address on the world wide web. if no one knows it already, then there is very very little chance that they will just 'stumble' upon it.

a website needs to be listed on search engines, so that when people type in the words "carpet cleaner" etc. in google, then it will show up.

The truth is that the website 'might' will show up *somewhere* on the search results, but my guess is that not many people bother to search to page 157 of the results to find details of a small 'homemade' style website that may not be a match for the professionally designed sites that came before. they probably would'nt search that far even for a nicley designed website but that does not have a search engine presance. ( a reflection on how search engines work )

if you've shopped on the net before, you will know about those sites that you just click on once, and then quickly click off again, because of their ghastly design.

Then there are other matters to consider, like web hosting bandwidth, how the web page appears on different operating systems, etc.

I agree, it is probably better to have no website, than a poorly drawnup webpage, i mean you would not inspire customer confidence by drawing upto a customers premises in a clapped out rusty old banger, and pull out a rattley old machine to begin cleaning, so why be happy to project a poor image on the web?

:'( sorry if this seems a little critical, but unfortunately it is the reality of websites.

mickeyfat

BSF

I'd be ok if it would display (error 502) try using a proper web host, that possibly will solve your problem!
Regards

BSF

BSF

Just managed to view it after about 10 attempts, try learning to build your own rather than using yahoo geocities site builder, sorry to be critical but I’m not impressed, anyone can do this! Why try and charge someone for something that’s free and requires no HTML knowledge whatsoever….   If I were you I’d stick to what you do best, cause you wont get rich building web sites.   
Regards

BSF

mickeyfat

Some people havnt got the skills to use even geocities...

It might seem easy to us pc heads, but my Dad who can only send emails loved it when he got a basic website...

It might be free..But the time it takes me to do aint free!!..NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES

BSF

I wouldnt think this was classed as a skill, anyway
You bunch of fools
Itts an offer , you dont HAVE to take it!!

The spelling, pics or anything eles on the EXAMPLE site is just an example...all i do is host what you want

Some people might want just a basic site to see how much traffic it gets before they spend 1000's on one
!

No wonder windowcleaners are classed as thick with remaks like that..as for the spellin..who gives a toss, aslong you all know what i mean....dont be so picky and get a life!

Hang on, your not hosting anything, yahoo are, its their server....

All your doing is uploading it to a server, if your into trying to make some cash from building websites and you cant write hyper text markup language, try using frontpage or dreamweaver, good luck...
Regards

BSF

mickeyfat

Some people havnt got the skills to use even geocities...

It might seem easy to us pc heads, but my Dad who can only send emails loved it when he got a basic website...

It might be free..But the time it takes me to do aint free!!..NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES

cleanthrough

Hi

How do I send a message to the above user Micky
John

cleanthrough

As I want details on the above offer

John

Martin Sambrook

John,

Click on his link to ebay then ask seller a question, his link is below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5956343184

Martin