Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

whee-lee Clean Bins

Redditch, Worcs Wheelie Bin Cleaning Business For Sale
« on: August 11, 2008, 12:58:27 pm »
Successful Wheelie Bin cleaning business for sale. Operated in the Redditch and Bromsgrove area, 95% in Redditch.

I have tried to straighten up the line of text below but unfortunately failed so sorry if its a bit hard to read. I do have the texxt saved in a word document should you want to read it on there where it is a bit easier to follow.

Set up August 2006, started with just a van and lots of enthusiasm.
Circa 765 Customers and over 1000 bins to clean a month. Included in the sale is an M reg Flat bed Transit van. It has covered over 200K miles but has had a reconditioned engine and lots of work carried out over the last 18 months.

Currently operating 5 days a week on a fortnightly, Monthly or Quarterly cycle. Mainly grey bins (household waste) with a few Green bins (recycling waste) see the break down below. (Figures correct as of 28/07/08)

Frequency   Volume      Rateable
      (Of Customers)   Value Per month
Fortnightly   225      £1089.2
Monthly                   540      £1618.8
Total      765      £2707.00      

Quarterly                   13      £61.50 per quarter
Half Yearly   1      £2.50 per 6 months

Total Yearly value - £32747

There are currently a number of One Off cleans which will always be part of the over all volume but these figures are not included in the figures above, though they are included below in the weekly schedules.

This volume and value changes on a daily basis as some people will move or cancel but at the same time, especially this time of year new customers will ask for the service while maintaining the current round.

This business can be operated by one person. I currently work the round on my own. I average 15 to 20 bins an hour.

The break down per day per week is as follows

Week 1      Week 2      Week 3      Week 4
Monday       45   Monday       35   Monday        58   Monday        42
Tuesday       49   Tuesday       70   Tuesday        66   Tuesday        43
Wednesday 48   Wednesday 47   Wednesday  32   Wednesday  28
Thursday       46   Thursday       74   Thursday        67   Thursday        59
Friday       57   Friday       47   Friday        49   Friday        53
     245         273         272          225

As you can see from the volumes above there is still plenty of room for more customers while working as a one person business, add another person and you can increase the volume dramatically.

The reason for selling is due to wanting to move in a different direction with my business interests. This business was only set up to be a stepping stone for me to move on to something different.

ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

Either get in touch through here or email me at simon.lowe01@btinternet.com.

Re: Redditch, Worcs Wheelie Bin Cleaning Business For Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 03:16:58 pm »
hi simon im in the redditch area could u give me a ring u have e mail thanks andy