This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MissyShell

WHY FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER??
« on: June 20, 2008, 09:43:35 pm »
I cant believe we are all doing the same jobs on this forum so why is there so much bitchin over weather trad is better than water fed? or if some charge £3.00 and others £10.00 its not a competition but have noticed with this site someone puts up a topic and you get lots of advice and stories but there are a handful that have to make it into a argument and a competition.
Rathre than fighting cant we just help each other wit our experiences and advice?
Kindly
Michelle :( :( :( :( :(

sjm

Re: WHY FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 09:45:01 pm »
I will 2nd that  ;D Which names in particular are the trouble causers ?

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 09:46:44 pm »
NO NAME SHELL  ;D

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 09:46:53 pm »
I will 2nd that   Which names in particular are the trouble causers ?

Forums are about opions ,and in this world not everyone will agree all the time , :'(

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 09:50:53 pm »
shell we need a female mod to keep us in line, you up for it  ;D i do agree with you shell, there is to much arguing, some arguing is good in in some topics, but when the name calling and swearing comes into the topic, it throws everyone of,

jaykie

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 09:51:29 pm »
The problem is many will give a valid answer and others will have a go with what they say without giving there own advice on the topic, theres quite a few on here that run succesful businesses and employ staff and i bet they wouldnt tollerate this sort of behavior in there company.

Chris

gordonswindows

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 10:00:00 pm »
Thats why people come on here

Most spend long hard days working alone and they need the bonding that an argument or spat can produce

This is not a sexist remark i can assure you but while women sorry ladies want to solve the worlds problems and support and nurture peace and togetherness (which i like) men are typically competitive.

We or at least i don't like to become "friends" with someone until i have rutted horns and probed their phschy

i do however try to offer opinions advice or support when i can too

trust the girls to put us in our place

well done Missy
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 10:09:53 pm »
Have you ever tried giving someone good well intentioned advice?

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 10:18:41 pm »
I will never be drawn into an argument, if some one want to have a dig or a pop at me, I'll just ignore them, in real life I'm the same, I hate arguing. :'(

What I can't understand is, there are already a few posts that I have no interest in, so what do I do, I don't read it, I don't go into it and give a negative reply.

I can't make it out when guy's come into posts, lets use the Harris pole topic as an example, guy's have come on there and said I'm bored with this post just put it to sleep and let it go? WHY should this happen, other members have an interest in it, if you don't like a post, Take a tip from me and don't read it instead of going into it and giving a negative reply and causing negative responses.

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 10:21:28 pm »
Sorry shell but another post in the wrong section. :-\

Agree with what yer saying but this IS A WINDOW CLEANING SECTION.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

gordonswindows

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 10:22:31 pm »
now now discount your claws are showing
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

sjm

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 10:24:35 pm »
I will never be drawn into an argument, if some one want to have a dig or a pop at me, I'll just ignore them, in real life I'm the same, I hate arguing. :'(

What I can't understand is, there are already a few posts that I have no interest in, so what do I do, I don't read it, I don't go into it and give a negative reply.

I can't make it out when guy's come into posts, lets use the Harris pole topic as an example, guy's have come on there and said I'm bored with this post just put it to sleep and let it go? WHY should this happen, other members have an interest in it, if you don't like a post, Take a tip from me and don't read it instead of going into it and giving a negative reply and causing negative responses.
Sorry Jeff  :'(

jeff1

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 10:31:01 pm »

Sorry Jeff  :'(
For what???
I have a very short memory ;D and what ever it was I don't care because its long forgotten  ;D ;D

sjm

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 10:45:38 pm »
Think it was me who said I was bored with the thread, but like you said I didnt have to read it  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 11:03:01 pm »
Think it was me who said I was bored with the thread, but like you said I didnt have to read it  ;D
I was only using that as an example, not meant to be a dig at you or anyone else :'(

sjm

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 12:13:19 am »
I was only using that as an example, not meant to be a dig at you or anyone else :'(
Sometimes good to have a dig Jeff ( brings you down to planet Earth ) As you were  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 12:54:04 am »
Sometimes good to have a dig Jeff ( brings you down to planet Earth ) As you were  ;D
Its fine so long as its done in Jest, I can take digs, but I don't like giving them unless I have to, sooner get on with people it makes the world a happier place to live.

groundhog

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 01:38:10 am »
I agree with you on this one Shell, I used to be like it as well, always looking to have a pop at someone or wind somebody up to provoke a reaction. But I have seen the error of my ways and turned over a new leaf, as it is not helpful in anyway to always look to criticise others, unless it is in a constructive way. So I now always try to take my time, and think carefully before I post a reply, I try to follow the excellent example of your Dad jeff, who has taught me so much, not only about window cleaning, but about the correct way to conduct yourself on the forum, and also in life!!  :)

sjm

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 06:36:06 am »
group hug everyone  ;D

sjm

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 06:44:09 am »
And cake for everyone  ;D mmmmmmmmm cake  :D