This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MNWC

Re: Pictures of my Van
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 11:48:51 am »
here you go heres my set up

ht tp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p253/marcusnorton/100_2232.jpg

ht tp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p253/marcusnorton/100_2231.jpg

Join the ts  ie http

Does a great job of cleaning windows  :-*

250 Litre flat tank

75 Metres minibore

75 psi pump + Strainer

mark 2 Varistream

i thank you  ;D

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 01:22:52 pm »
Now there is something that actually IS unsafe. You don't even have a strap lengthways.

That hosereel, will KILL YOU in an accident. Even that cone could snap your neck in two.

Dear me.

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2008, 02:18:00 pm »
who says put it after the pump?

jaykie

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 02:33:36 pm »
so how much did crystal pure charge for the system as the reason i showed mine is because it was installed by purefreedom who supply crystal pure purefreedom charged £2,240 and thats for the 2 man set up and all done in one day.

Chris

MNWC

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2008, 02:38:48 pm »
Now there is something that actually IS unsafe. You don't even have a strap lengthways.

That hosereel, will KILL YOU in an accident. Even that cone could snap your neck in two.

Dear me.

It doesnt need a strap lenghtways the front seats will stop it moveing.

And the hosereel wont move as its fixed

Dear oh dear

TennetClean

« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2008, 03:15:44 pm »
LWC no offense mate but you simply dont know what you are on about.

I wanted the best so i bought the best, what is it to you if I choose to get the best system?  If you can't afford the best, then too bad for you.  Work harder.

My existing setup I do not believe it is safe.  Maybe safer than some, as it was properly made and not bodged together but I still dont think it is ok, which is why i am changing it.  Also I want hot water.

I am not a bodge-it man, I would rather spend my time working and earning the cash than fannying around trying to cobble something together.  If I was to spend say 2 days trying to find and then order the bits to buy, 3 days putting it together, and then another 2 days ironing out the kinks, that is already more than a weeks work down the pan, as well as the cost of the stuff itself.

The cash I would lose in that time (as well as the cost of the bits) would be more than the cost of just getting a ready-made system.  And it STILL wouldnt be safe, as it would be a DIY job and not crash-tested.  And it wouldnt be hot water either, unless I was to spend ANOTHER few days fannying around with ridiculous gas bottles and stuff which are also dangerous in my opinion.

AND if something goes wrong, it means yet more time and expense fannying around trying to sort it, whereas my new system will be under warranty.

What I simply do not understand is how anyone can think it is cheaper to lose all of that work time by cobbling bits of crap together.  It isnt, unless you are earning a joke amount.

Marcus Norton, no offense but that is the most dangerous set up I have yet seen.

LOL! That must be quite simply the most hilarious CIU quote ever.

A bit like saying - I dont need to wear a seatbelt because if I crash the dashboard will stop me going further forward.  YOU WILL BE CRUSHED MATE.  end of

Also, your website says 'reach and wash'.  That aint reach and wash, so they'll be down on you like a ton of bricks if they see it.
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2008, 03:28:00 pm »
congratulations Tennent, you've made a good decision for all the right reasons. I agree with much of what you say although i do have a self installed system along with a gas bottle.

When this forum starts to hunt in a pack I find it so depressing. I know you often like this 'fun' side of things and can usually best the knockers anyway, but often, I would like to hear what you have to say because you are a good bloke to nick ideas off.

What package is it and what are the rough costs?

TennetClean

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2008, 03:34:02 pm »
Cheers discount.

I'm getting a 600 litre thrmo-pure system.  I'm also getting a new van, renault traffic silver metallic.

As for the cost... well I'll keep that to myself tbh.  If you really want to know email me and I'll tell ya.

MNWC

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2008, 03:41:43 pm »
Also, your website says 'reach and wash'.  That aint reach and wash, so they'll be down on you like a ton of bricks if they see it.

I dont think so Mr Tiolet Clean  ;D ;D ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2008, 03:52:02 pm »
but I'm gonnna report you.

I'll cc you in the email I send to them.

If I am paying top dollar to use the name, then why should you get to use it for your dangerous system for free.

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2008, 04:04:06 pm »
To go forth and earn money you need confidence that you have the best of everything and I think the vivaro/traffic with a 600 thermopure has to be almost perfect.It's a very good move.

As you point out the capital outlay is soon recouped by you concentrating on what you do best, earning money cleaning windows.

Hot makes the job a lot easier and faster. I never (hardly ever) get complaints, and you could take a novice and have them perfect inside twenty minutes because it just won't let you do a bad job.If you were confident you did a good job before, you just made yourself almost invincible.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2008, 04:08:46 pm »

Dear me.

And the hosereel wont move as its fixed

Dear oh dear

It's fixed to a crate. A plastic one. I don't need to say more.

The tank will take out the chairs so fast that you won't even make a sound when it hits you.

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2008, 04:18:56 pm »

If I am paying top dollar to use the name, then why should you get to use it for your dangerous system for free.

Not taking sides but... his site only says...

"What ever your windows we can reach, and then wash them safely and economically !"

I have read almost all of it couldn't see the phrase "Reach & Wash" sorry!  ::)

LWC

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2008, 04:58:51 pm »
no tennet, but you just wind people up for no apparant reason, every post i see you post in you always have to post something negative and im not the only one who notices this! wouldnt it be nice if everyone thought hes a nice helpful chap whos got his head screwed on instead on thinking why does he have to be like that all the time?

and personally i think thats a load of rubbish about buying a ionics system just because they fit the tanks well, you can find somebody somewhere other than ionics which could fit it just as well!

people who go ionics, yeh your doing well, but i think its like a new pair of nike trainers lol! all in the name.

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2008, 05:18:59 pm »
Asics made the first running shoes (japanese) and Nike started by importing these into the usa. These shoes made it possible for people (not just elite but children and 15 stone adults) to cover large weekly mileages on concrete.

In pumps this was not possible without regular injuries.

I run, and I wear Nike.

I also window wash and I use the best equipment available.

MNWC

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2008, 06:12:23 pm »
oi Tiolet clean are you feeling a little flushed  ;D ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2008, 06:26:57 pm »
Marcus Norton, no offense but that is the most dangerous set up I have yet seen.

LOL! That must be quite simply the most hilarious CIU quote ever.

A bit like saying - I dont need to wear a seatbelt because if I crash the dashboard will stop me going further forward.  YOU WILL BE CRUSHED MATE.  end of
No comparison you salesman's dream. ??? ;D

You won't get crushed by something that's flush with it's target.
It can't build up any momentum.
If you were to crash hard enough for that to happen you'd be squashed at the front anyway.

If you've got a tank in the middle of the van (which is insane) then yes, you'll have to have it seriously strapped down.

If it's flush with the front it can't go anywhere.

You clearly know lots about big brands and wasting money, but nothing about the laws of physics. ::)

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2008, 06:29:00 pm »

You're paying lots of money to have a name on your van that no customer has ever heard of?
It's not like it's Sony, or Canon or Asda. ;D

MUG!!!!!!! ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2008, 06:32:47 pm »
Mate, have you not seen the video of the guy who becomes an elephant

Here it is

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEtDbnnPnj8

Thats one guy, max 90kg, and he gets thrown forward with a force of 3.5 tonnes.  That means your 250 litre tank will push against your back seat with a force of about 10 tonnes, and that is just at 30mph.

Yes yes call me toilet clean, thats all very well.  But, please in all serioussness mate, SORT THIS OUT!  Get a trailer or something!

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2008, 06:33:32 pm »
Are carpet cleaning machines crash tested ?