This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

alanwilson

window cleaner murdered
« on: January 29, 2008, 04:12:09 pm »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/justice/article737029.ece

the world is a sickening place, I feel awful for his family and wife.

these sickos deserve the death penalty.
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

steven ainger

Re: window cleaner murdered
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 04:16:25 pm »
take them out of the gene pool

poleman

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 04:49:57 pm »
It emerged yesterday that window cleaner David was set upon and stabbed in the stomach with a Samurai sword and beaten with golf clubs, cricket bats and metal poles.

What a sick world we live in  :'( Its time we hung the b*******  >:(

Mike_G

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 04:57:54 pm »
Horrible. Condolences to the mans family.

xxmattyxx

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 05:05:42 pm »
It emerged yesterday that window cleaner David was set upon and stabbed in the stomach with a Samurai sword and beaten with golf clubs, cricket bats and metal poles.

What a sick world we live in  :'( Its time we hung the b*******  >:(

Yea, trying to get my head round someone actually being that angry to actually do what theyve done in the manner theyve done it.

Reminds me of the 2 Army Guys murdered in N. Ireland in the late 80s when they accidentally ran into a funeral cortege, beaten with wheel braces and thrown over 6 foot walls to be shot.

Pack mentality.

Matt

supernova77

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 05:12:29 pm »
I cannot understand how people can't control their anger! How on earth do you get so angry that you would kill someone over such a petty thing? Drink? Drugs?

Andy

oliver collins

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 05:21:13 pm »
The sad thing is his dad was murded in front of him when he was a boy, sad to see history repeted.And they say the world is not getting a worse place to live.
Oliver

JSMC

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 05:25:04 pm »
sickening society we live in now.

actually think people are dragged up with no regard for other people.

Blackbushe Windows

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 05:30:01 pm »
Very sad story - heard it this morning. Not a good start to the day.

Peter
Blackbushe Windows.
Est. 1983
www.blackbushewindows.co.uk

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 06:15:52 pm »
What is England coming to  :-[
Some have total disregard for life the should bring back hanging and stoning maybe then people like this will think first.

What that poor family are going through right now.

My respects  :-[

Conflagration2000

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 06:36:58 pm »
It's not just England mate it's everywhere now. It seems this poor bloke was a nice family man - just the sort of man these people despise. theyr'e dragged up mostly without a male role model and inflicted upon society without any morals or codes of behavior. In other words, scum!
Just like that

rugby

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 06:57:22 pm »
it realy is time to bring back capital punishment,these animals should be hung asap,no way do they deserve to stay alive.good god the man only wanted his sons bloody football back,to do that to him,what sick numptys  >:(  >:(

eddie d

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 07:43:32 pm »
its a mad world.

my collegue was stabbed last week .and is very lucky to be alive .

my collegue is also an emotional  sort asnd would always walk away rather than have a ruc.

they did arest the guy who stabbed him .

Helen

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 07:56:50 pm »
sickening society we live in now.

actually think people are dragged up with no regard for other people.
Totally agree.
Over a bloody football ???
So much for the interfering do gooders that years ago said that kids have rights etc etc, and parents have none! cos its these kids that have grown into these monsters etc etc. I'm fed up with hearing the "oh they had a tough"up bringing etc etc and don't know any better. ANYONE knows better than to stab and bludgeon someone to death.
Our thoughts are with the family

Dean Aspects

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 08:02:55 pm »
I think many of us could say we have had a hard or tough upbringing but we knew right from wrong and their is no excuse for what they have done and the devastation it will be causing the family right now is unforgivable
Thoughts to the family

Dean

Dale Smith

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 08:10:54 pm »
There is a breakdown in society happening, and we all know it.
Nobody has any respect for anybody anymore, there is hardly any deterrent. Kids don't/can't be smacked by anybody, courts are soft, Police are handcuffed...... blah blah blah etc etc
But it is happening..... slowly getting worse... we will all end up emigrating I think... somewhere hot with hardly any rain hopefully  8)
Swindon, Wiltshire.

S Ball

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 08:25:19 pm »
To hear about this barbaric act make's me feel sick my condolences to the family and freind's         

mark dew

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 10:14:56 pm »
Dunno about bringing back the death penalty, but how about bringing back corporal punishment in schools 1st.
Jailing that tony martin bloke illustrated how messed up this country has become. Some people are predators and a good (shooting) beating is the only language they understand.
If there was any justice vigilantes would target the families of those involved and run them out.

philboy

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 10:29:10 pm »
What is the matter with some people??? Unbelievable!!

Bring back the death penalty for these sick numptys! although that is probably to kind, make them suffer first!!!

The justice system needs complete overhall, anyony agree?

Pole2pole

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 11:01:25 pm »
well,you know what to do everyone.......when Gordon has the balls to eventually call an election. Get rid of this bunch of tw*ts who have the front to call themselves a government. Take the guns and the drugs off the street. Stop giving potential murderers chance after chance after chance until something like this does happen. One strike and ya banged up. End of.It's time decent people claimed the streets back. I'm sick of bringing up my kids in a country where they have to listen to stories day after day after day about men,women and kids getting stabbed. The scary thing is, they don't batter an eyebrow anymore.  :(