This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

philboy

Re: window cleaner murdered
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 11:19:02 pm »
well,you know what to do everyone.......when Gordon has the balls to eventually call an election. Get rid of this bunch of tw*ts who have the front to call themselves a government. Take the guns and the drugs off the street. Stop giving potential murderers chance after chance after chance until something like this does happen. One strike and ya banged up. End of.It's time decent people claimed the streets back. I'm sick of bringing up my kids in a country where they have to listen to stories day after day after day about men,women and kids getting stabbed. The scary thing is, they don't batter an eyebrow anymore.  :(

Here here!! only problem I can see is that Gordon doesn't have any balls!!! ;D
The good folk of Britain have kept quiet for to long. Lets have a zero tolerance country.

Pole2pole

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 11:31:40 pm »
The only time you will see him with balls is when he's suckin up to Beckham for a photo oppurtunity or at the FA cup final. When it comes to doing what they're elected for,Gormless Gordon is just like his predecessor. Still, GG won't have to wait quite so long to write his memoirs. I hope  ::)

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 11:35:04 pm »
does any one on here with the where withal to set up a web site want to do so ??? somewhere that ordinary people all over the country can vent their anger about things that pis them off like drugs guns knives violence rising immigration NHS decline council tax lack of services fiddling in house of commons money wated on foreign wars etc etc ad infinitum???? maybe we could turn it into a political party that aint the BNP or ukip ??? cos no other party out there really seems to be listening

mark dew

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 11:38:50 pm »
trouble is i don't hear the opposition parties doing much about changing things either. I'm not sure this topic is about the window cleaner who was murdered cos i read it yesterday i think it was and he was robbed and murdered i think.

does any one on here with the where withal to set up a web site want to do so ??? somewhere that ordinary people all over the country can vent their anger about things that pis them off like drugs guns knives violence rising immigration NHS decline council tax lack of services fiddling in house of commons money wated on foreign wars etc etc ad infinitum???? maybe we could turn it into a political party that aint the BNP or ukip ??? cos no other party out there really seems to be listening

yes here: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?board=12.0

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 11:40:50 pm »
MARK fair enough mate sorry got a bit...you know must be the beer nite all :-X

philboy

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 11:44:00 pm »

I can't do it but I think It's a great idea! If all the cleaners on this site that felt stongly about it chipped in a tenner, I'm sure we'd have enough money to have a website like that made. I'll even put in the first tenner!

mark dew

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 11:46:19 pm »
MARK fair enough mate sorry got a bit...you know must be the beer nite all :-X

lj thorpe, don't apologise mate.  :o