Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jason Hedges

Re: CCDO
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 03:04:33 pm »
Have we got any proposed dates? obviously if you can get a date now we can FIX it in our diaries and book holidays, jobs, funerals around it.

No date yet mate still looking at possible venues depending on the level of interest. Hopefully in a couple of months time March/April.

"Book funerals around it" - You thinking of knocking someone off Shaun and planning it not to clash with the day ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 03:08:53 pm »
Some people can be so inconciderate so if I book a date in my diary they will already know I won't be around to see them burn.

Shaun

Joe H

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 03:15:41 pm »
Pete & Jason

Put my name down ................ but all depends on the day/date.

Jason Hedges

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 03:19:19 pm »
Some people can be so inconciderate so if I book a date in my diary they will already know I won't be around to see them burn.

Shaun

Got your priorities right mate ;D

Nice one Joe,

We'll hopefully have a venue and date in the next couple of days.

All the best,
Jason.

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 05:08:31 pm »
Hi Jason & Pete.
I'm interested in coming.

CHEERS TONY
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

david_green

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 02:56:56 pm »
Hi

Count me in.

David Green

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2008, 02:59:02 pm »
Just a thought but Dave Ingram supplied Goodyear sports and Social in Wolverhampton which is central to most?

Shaun

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 06:15:09 pm »
Hi Guys

If you'd like me to do a spot on internet marketing for carpet cleaners please let me know.

Regards

Mike

Jason Hedges

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 07:20:39 pm »
Just a thought but Dave Ingram supplied Goodyear sports and Social in Wolverhampton which is central to most?

Shaun

Thanks Shaun thats one venue in pole position at the moment. Its been used for several other gatherings in the past and sounds ideal!

Jason Hedges

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2008, 07:23:57 pm »
Hi Guys

If you'd like me to do a spot on internet marketing for carpet cleaners please let me know.

Regards

Mike

Thanks Mike,

That sounds great, had lots of emails regarding the subject that people would like covered. Is is ok if I give you a call next week to discuss the offer?

All the best,
Jason.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2008, 07:46:02 pm »
Jason with the way YP is going down the drain and the internet is moving on (well perhaps not so up North) well Mike would do us all a favour please don't pass it up, if we can get someone to talk about onsite quotes and someone else about telephone quotes then that's covered I think that is worth going for on it's own.

Shaun

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 07:52:59 pm »
Thanks Mike,
That sounds great, had lots of emails regarding the subject that people would like covered. Is is ok if I give you a call next week to discuss the offer?
All the best,
Jason.

Sure, no problem. My direct number is 01684 580684.

Regards

Mike

Jason Hedges

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 07:56:14 pm »
Thanks Mike thats excellent ;D.

I'll give you a call early part of next week.

All the best,
Jason.

Jason Hedges

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 08:04:34 pm »
Jason with the way YP is going down the drain and the internet is moving on (well perhaps not so up North) well Mike would do us all a favour please don't pass it up, if we can get someone to talk about onsite quotes and someone else about telephone quotes then that's covered I think that is worth going for on it's own.

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I think Pete might be up for discussing YP as he used to work for them. Only assuming as he's away for a couple of days but spoken today on the phone a few times regarding event.

If anyone is available to discuss quoting that would be good as you so rightly mention. Also selling ad-ons (protectors, treatments etc.) while quoting would be interesting as well.

Making lots of calls at the moment to see what we can sort out. We're trying to make this day full of bits and pieces most people are interested in and come up on the forums all the time.

If anyone wants to be considered please get in touch.

All the best,
Jason.

Jason Hedges

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 08:15:18 pm »
Shaun,

Do you fancy doing something on the day?

Perhaps about running a successfull cleaning business for 20 years?

Or just buying the first round ;D

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2008, 10:02:23 pm »
Shaun,

shaun buying a round your haveing a laff he alway goes to the toilet when its his turn   lololol  ;D ;D ;D

Jason Hedges

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2008, 10:19:44 pm »
Shaun,

shaun buying a round your haveing a laff he alway goes to the toilet when its his turn   lololol  ;D ;D ;D

Must be a different Shaun Ashmore, as far as I know he fights his way to the bar to buy the first round, no expense spared :o.

lands

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2008, 02:17:37 pm »

good to see the interest is there.

going to bed now. Just got in from a 17hr shift. night night

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2008, 10:15:24 pm »
I'm tea total so I'm afraid I don't go near the bars but I could always change the habbit if someone is buying?

Jason the best onsite quoters are the fast track boys as they charge the highest and get good return on conversions although I don't know if they'll show their lap top presentation but I think the general stuff ie answering objections or upselling would be enough.

On the phone a guy called Stuart Clark has a telesales guy called Jimmy he's definately worth it! might need a personal invite though, I'll ask him.

Shaun

carpet guy

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 11:03:02 am »
Guys..............The enthusiasm is great, but your time will be very restricted and will fly, I suggest you only have one marketing presentation and with the web growth Mike Boxall might be the man. After all if there was no Mike you would not be meeting like this.

Practical demos -  with everyone wanting a go - use up time, but that is what most people will want, to find a better, quicker, easier way.