This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Non window cleaners using this site.
« on: October 21, 2007, 08:26:25 pm »
I don`t agree with them using this site,it should be for us fellow WCS only.

Captain Scarlet

Re: Non window cleaners using this site.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 08:30:07 pm »
I agree, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 08:38:59 pm »
they could be newbies just starting up, or needing info, or am i barking up the wrong tree  ;D

brightnclean

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 08:46:36 pm »
I don`t agree with them using this site,it should be for us fellow WCS only.

Why???

NWH

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 08:47:30 pm »
Jouk you have good intensions mate but it aint right.

brightnclean

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 08:51:04 pm »

Again.. why???

NWH

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 08:54:21 pm »
I think you know why Brightclean,or are you looking for an argument as usual. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Neil_A

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 08:58:15 pm »
I think there should be a part of the forum that you can only access if your are a member that has posted 100times or something like that...

And if you are a beginner, you register and start posting on the 'newbie' part of the forum...If the newbies have any questions  they can ask in the newbie part and everyone can reply to them
GRADE 'A'

jouk45

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 08:59:51 pm »
maybe i am misunderstanding what you mean, by non window cleaners. do you mean carpet cleaner, and simular,

brightnclean

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 09:00:07 pm »
No honestly I have no idea why you would want it restricted to window cleaners only.

I am not looking for an argument at all. I am just asking why you think the way you do.

It would be absolutely impossible to ensure that window cleaners only used the site anyway.

NWH

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 09:02:20 pm »
Information that they gain on this site will be then used against there WC or future WCS,why do ordinary members of the public need to use this site, if it`s not to use bullets against us WCS i`m a dutchman.We have moderators,they should moderate.

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 09:03:48 pm »
No honestly I have no idea why you would want it restricted to window cleaners only.

I am not looking for an argument at all. I am just asking why you think the way you do.

It would be absolutely impossible to ensure that window cleaners only used the site anyway.
One thing i do think is this forum should not have posted listed on search engines

Bertie Boo

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 09:05:20 pm »
I am confused by this. I am a domestic cleaner. I am 'loved' by many clients and when it comes to reccomendation they trust the people i know...so by not coming on here i can't find out if there is a window cleaner who needs work locally?

Or i can't come on and read the messages just for interests sake? Oh. Why?  ???

Stephen

brightnclean

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 09:08:16 pm »
Ahh now I can see ur concerns NWH.

It doesn't bother me at all. In fact the opposite. If Joe soap public comes onto this forum they at least will see that there are many professional windowcleaners who do care about customer service. OK so they get to see some of the trade secrets but I think we have nothing to hide in general and any publicity that shows a pro side to the business.. especially on domestic work is a good thing.

Bertie Boo

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2007, 09:11:10 pm »
I'll say this though.....some of you window cleaners are like no other tradespeople, you really do have a chip on your shoulder about being 'just' a window cleaner. Why? Its an honest job and you work hard....i am 'just' a domestic, i spend my days cleaning up after people and cleaning lavs...so what? I love my job and my clients depend on me to be there to help them. I am my own boss and i get a lot of satisfaction from what I do.

Some of the comments on here (especially the things that people say about their customers) scare me. You dont hear about carpet cleaners egging peoples windows because of an alleged dispute.

'Get over it' would sum it up.....you work hard and you do an honest job. Be proud of what you are.

Stephen

jouk45

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 09:12:32 pm »
and i would like members like bertie boo to recomend me for work  ;D

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 09:13:07 pm »
I am confused by this. I am a domestic cleaner. I am 'loved' by many clients and when it comes to reccomendation they trust the people i know...so by not coming on here i can't find out if there is a window cleaner who needs work locally?

Or i can't come on and read the messages just for interests sake? Oh. Why?  ???

Stephen
Stephen I see no problem you being on here at all,he's in the cleaning industry, I am hoping that was the point of the post in the first place  :-\

You help window cleaners by recommending to clients thats got to be a plus point  ;)

if you cover Cambridgeshire/ bedfordshire you now have my details   ;D

Davew

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 09:13:42 pm »
The only way joe public will be upset is when the daft braggers start going again. ::)

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 09:15:54 pm »
I have never felt like a "lower class" because of wc, it makes me proud to be working while all my peers spend their £5 an hour on alcohol and cigarettes!
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Bertie Boo

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 09:19:51 pm »
I have never felt like a "lower class" because of wc, it makes me proud to be working while all my peers spend their £5 an hour on alcohol and cigarettes!

It is a general over-tone that comes across from what people on here write, Luke, i'm not singling anyone out.

I am still confused as to why people outside of the industry shouldn't be allowed on here. It's not like they are picking our brains or plan to do us out of a job.....and in any case, what's bought all this on all of a sudden?  ???

Stephen