Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: The amazing microsplitter
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2004, 10:23:16 pm »
Hi Guys

Micro splitters are desigen to work from cold, however spraying it on or extracting using hot water can boost its cleaning capability, over heating it will cause the chemical to start to evaporate reducing its capability.

On heavily soiled areas it is best to perform a second application and agitation rather than to over spray once.

With Solution product their is no need for a water softener its already got one.

I hope this helps

Best regards Nick

gwrightson

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2004, 10:26:34 pm »
nick you say over heating can cause chemical to evaporete
at what sort of temp are you talking about
geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

*paul_moss

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2004, 08:26:58 pm »
Used solution no.2 for the first time today ( sample sent by Nick, Thank You). I cleaned a 3 piece which normally takes me 4 hours. Today it took only 3 hours and by only misting very lightly ( the facbric was very dirty, 8 years old and this was first clean).
I Presprayed ane extracted at a temp of 60 degrees.
Agitated alot as Nick advised.The suite came up great and even brought the colour back.
Nick thanks you have a new customer,super product.
Regards
Paul :)
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

paul@ctcs

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2004, 01:32:52 pm »
One product ive not heard mentioned on the forum before is the Heavy Duty Solutions #2,  I used it myself for the 1st time last week on a heavily soiled snooker club/ public bar with stunning results.
In a bid to answer a few questions from micro splitter sceptics i performed a head to head with prochems impressive High Force, the stains chances are were from sticky soft drinks or spilt beer,etc and there were also large solid black tar like areas . I pre sprayed,agitated and extracted at 60 degrees with both products (using acidic rinse with the high force) and the results even on the tar like areas were virtually identicle,if i had to pick a winner purely on cleaning results having been back to inspect this morning i would say the micro splitter just takes it. When you consider the added cost of having to use acidic rinse with traditional chemicals for me in this situation the Heavy Duty solutions was a clear winner.

Paul