Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David Seaman

cleanmeup. YOUR AN IDIOT
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:31:16 pm »
Whats wrong with you? I have just unsubscribed from the forum you are promoting 'cause I am fed up with the underhand way you guys are going about promoting it. I have also mailed the administrator. GET A LIFE YOU LOSERS!!!!!!!!!! >:(

DaveWilkinson

Re: cleanmeup. YOUR AN IDIOT
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 02:34:57 am »
I really dont see why he bothers, no one from this forum is going to use his with the way he's going about it, I rekon most people wont look at his forum on principle now.

DAve

kate eddies

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 08:07:19 am »
I am with you guys what is wrong with him its the wrong way to about it this is the best site yet he needs to re think about how to get more members not how to P people off 

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 08:50:56 am »
 ;D I said many moons ago this site will ;D be the biggest in the country and beyond ;D and er I fink I am correct ;D :-* its the Industrys hand book to everything and anything ;D
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 10:18:36 am »
;D I said many moons ago this site will ;D be the biggest in the country and beyond ;D and er I fink I am correct ;D :-* its the Industrys hand book to everything and anything ;D

here here  ;D

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 01:00:58 pm »

How many forums have they started now?? Ive lost count  ;D

spindle

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 01:23:58 pm »
we can all understand the need for advertising.............but it is a bit like a double glazing salesman with his foot in the door.........or like a bad smell that u just cant get rid off....

i have several emails from them........

i will not look at their site coz if  the postings on this site are anything to go by its full of repeats! ;D ;D
life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 08:42:16 pm »
we can all understand the need for advertising.............but it is a bit like a double glazing salesman with his foot in the door.........or like a bad smell that u just cant get rid off....

i have several emails from them........

i will not look at their site coz if  the postings on this site are anything to go by its full of repeats! ;D ;D

I agree  ;D ;D

Kopuk

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 09:38:42 pm »
  Can some one translate this into turkish ;D