Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mgba_78

Window Cleaning Round For Sale Bedfordshire
« on: February 06, 2007, 09:44:02 pm »
Right after mucho decisions i am now relocating to over 100 miles away and will be looking to sell my round.

Info........
90% based in Dunstable Bedfordshire, 10% in Luton.0

117 Customers done 4 weekly - 8 Weekly and a few 6 Weekers(these can all be done in 1 day)

Takes me about 10 to 12 days to do traditionally (Depends what mood i'm in)

I work no more than 7 hours most days but to be honest probably finish around 3pm the majority of the time after starting at 9am. (yes what a lazy git  ;D)

Total average monthly turn over is £1211

Round has been worked for 8 months and all built from scratch, still adding customers as we speak, got 6 newbies in the last 9 days (another £70 or so)

I honestly say the hourly rate is always between £15 and £21, round is very compact eg every month i can easily do a few £150 days on my own due to the compactness of the work and the pricing.

I do have 2 days where the houses are if i am honest slightly under price at £7 each (semis) each but as they are all next door to each other i can knock 3 an hour out.

Round is still being worked and is up to date

I do not collect, if they are not in i post a SAE through door and they send a cheque (some of my customers i have only seen once that was when i quoted!!!!)

Not sure what to ask but ideally looking for a reasonable offer around £3k.

Ideal as a starter round with plenty of scope for expansion or even an add on to exsisting round.

Im not posting my mobile number on here please mail me for more details or my phone number if you are serious and want to speak to me.

Andy
crystal_clean@ntlworld.com
Oooooo that is shiny!!

mgba_78

Re: Window Cleaning Round For Sale Bedfordshire
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 06:08:54 pm »
UPDATE

Right, have now sold my house and had an offer accepted on a new house so this round has to be sold very soon, within the next 4-8 weeks.
Reasonable offers will be accepted.

Andy
Oooooo that is shiny!!

Customers4u

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 04:04:33 pm »
Hi Andy,

its Paul from 'Doorknockers' good luck on the move hope things go well for you, where you off to?

Paul
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

mgba_78

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 05:32:00 pm »
Hi Paul

Still in the W/C game but off to a nice small village oop north in Nottinghamshire. Pitty i cant take the customers with me really but hey ho!

Andy
Oooooo that is shiny!!

Customers4u

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:21:11 am »
What Village? lived in North Nottingham for 5 years!

Paul
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

mgba_78

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 07:31:26 pm »
Collingham,  NG23
Nice little out of the way village which has a very very good primary school and is in the catchment for a very very very good secondary school.
Plus car insurace will be loads cheaper, wont have to sell the mota now!!
Oooooo that is shiny!!