This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Re: sill/cill brush
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 02:28:06 pm »
Gaz I was going to get a SILL (lol) brush,from vikan, but I'm interested in this new type of brush, save a lot of hasstle moving into position to wipe the sill afterwards, time = money.

Jeff,the vikan some people are using and like but i think that`s just down to that there is no alternative the vikan was not produced for wfp it is too heavy ,bulky and not the perfect bristles,
i know exactly how this brush should be and it WILL knock the stuffing out of the vikan,Gaz  ;)
Thanks Gaz
I was doing a window above a conservatorie last week and had a 24' pole at its full extent, and with the new vikan brush on it, when I looked at my pole it looked like it had a whale on the end with all the flexing.
So anything lighter and capable of doing the sills has my vote.

H h20

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 02:34:03 pm »
I think if this brush gets into production and fitted with the swivel adapter it`s going to a must,
Gaz

JM123

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 03:15:12 pm »
I know of no-one over here who cleans the sills with their brush - wipe the downstairs sills yes but upstairs no.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

H h20

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 03:38:26 pm »
I know of no-one over here who cleans the sills with their brush - wipe the downstairs sills yes but upstairs no.

It`s an Irish thing then  ;D,Gaz  ;)

vivaro 013

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 03:44:25 pm »
when do you feel youll have a sill brushes to try

H h20

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 03:50:48 pm »
when do you feel youll have a sill brushes to try

The thing is,i need to get as many people as i can interested so i can let my brush supplier know to see how much it will cost to produce,if we want this brush to be produced i can`t  produce it first and then all of a sudden everybody wants one i need definate interest before hand or it`s a no go,
i assure you it will be light,a choice of bristle grades and of high quality,
Gaz

jouk45

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 04:45:38 pm »
gaz, are you talking about a wfp brush head that does windows and sills combined,
or a seperate brush for cleaning sills,

Sure Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 04:56:10 pm »
Hi Gaz,

Yes I would be interested in a sill brush. Currently use vikan, whilst I am happy with it, would be much better if lighter.

If your brush proved better than Vikan I would want at least two.

All the best

Steve G

H h20

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 06:18:40 pm »
gaz, are you talking about a wfp brush head that does windows and sills combined,
or a seperate brush for cleaning sills,

Joe,it will be a combined brush window and sill,similar to the vikan hi/low(addopted sill name)brush,but properly designed for the job,
Gaz

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 08:52:53 pm »
Hi Gaz

I would be very interested.

If you get this brush right, and I think you will, there will be quite a demand for it.

Well done mate.

Nick
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Bazzy1999

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:22 pm »
Gaz....going by what paople say about your "Gaz brush" i cant see why it wont take off, you even have a mention on Gardiners web site.
I know this is only a forum but it does cover the whole world and if it does exactly what it says on the tin and well Marketed i cant see it going wrong.
Your "Gaz brush" has a good Reputation so why stop at there!
And yes i will order a few of them if you are going to stock them..

Nice chating to you the phone by the way and the cheque is in the post.  ;D

Bazz...

dmlservices

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 02:08:26 pm »
hi gaz
are you still selling your brushes? if so please email with prices
cheers
daz

master cleaner

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 09:44:29 pm »
hi gaz i think we all like different brushes like you know i like hard bristles .
is it not possible to make an add on siil adapter for all brushes that way everyone could use one with there existing brush

gary

H h20

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 10:21:12 pm »
hi gaz i think we all like different brushes like you know i like hard bristles .
is it not possible to make an add on siil adapter for all brushes that way everyone could use one with there existing brush

gary

Hi Gary,
i have thought of so many different ideas,but the only trouble with a kind of add on sill adapter is the there are so many different brushes that people use it would be difficult for it to fit,if i can get the brush into production it will be available with different grades of bristles,
Gaz

master cleaner

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 10:29:52 pm »
ok let me know how you get on

gary