Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Liahona

Re: Web site, almost.
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2006, 04:44:20 pm »
Well, I said I would keep you informed of how it is going so here goes. Whats funny is I still havent fixed the items that I needed too but I will get onto it. I have gotten 5 jobs from the site averaging £2400 plus the Vat per job. Including in this was a big protection job and therefore the average is quite high. Without this job the average was £1750 so in all I am quite pleased. I have had one refferal from a designer to a designer which installs complete houses of new carpets and furniture and looking for a protection service. I have my first job for her some time in January so again will keep you informed. Best and an early Merry Christmas or happy holidays, Dave.

Cleaning Resource

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 05:16:13 am »
i like your site but there is a few spelling mistakes

first page nut instead of but, there are a couple more but i can`t be bothered to read it again to tell you where they are sorry ;D

The first bit of text on your services page has an extra couple of in`s and and`s then is needed makes the reading of it not work properly

Hope you don`t mind me pointing this out, least it shows I actually took the time to read all the way through your site, unlike some ;D

Liahona

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2006, 09:15:10 am »
Cheers mate. I was aware of the spelling mistakes and I know I still have to correct them. I am changing a couple of the images too its just getting around to doing it is the problem. Best, Dave.

Art

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2006, 09:20:22 am »
Dave to you realise that on the home page you've got an 0845 number then when you enter the site the prefix is 0800?

Arthur