Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ROSINA INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Re: the internet
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2006, 10:53:34 am »
lol neil get it right u started it by sending me an email calling me a pxxk!!!
so i just played along with your game , then i agreed to stop and blow me u carry on posting !!!    the mind boggles  ::)
all best ,your freind and fellow carpet cleaner  :D
  gary  xxxx :-*
p.s rosy , are u some sort of therpist ?  lol ;D

Without wanting to give you more ammunition to fire at carpet cleaners time and time again, may I suggest to you that:

1. If you can't post without being offensive, then don't
2. There is a spell check button on Google search toolbar which you should utilise

And, a big question for the Moderators and Admin of this board:

Why are you allowing people like cleaning co to repeatedly post threads which have only one purpose, that is to cause upset and trouble for other members? Surely, by reading his past posts that this 'person' should be banished completely to give everyone else abit of peace. I also note that one member said that when cleaning co hadn't posted for a while things were much happier in this forum, well doesn't that say something? BAN CLEANING CO NOW!! Anyone wanting to support my new campaign are welcome to add their name to my list, email me at   rosina@inbox.com  I will then pass on the petition to the admin. 

cleaning co

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2006, 11:52:28 am »
lol rosy  u hav lost the plot aint u  :P    can i be first on your list please ?    lol   i think u are just a plan neil has come up with lol  craigp  u still my mate  :-\
lots luz gary xxxxx

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2006, 12:01:04 pm »

Rosina,

Get a life!

Surely you have better things to do than go on some crusade. Gary has been on the forum for a long time and overall makes a very positive contribution to the board.

ROSINA INVESTMENTS LIMITED

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2006, 12:11:44 pm »
12 emails so far - thank you, keep them coming.  :)