Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ABLECLEAN

Nemesis
« on: October 29, 2006, 09:08:42 pm »
Hi Guys and Gals,
RESTORMATE say that they cannot keep up with demand for samples of this amazing MS!

Has anyone on the forum tried and tested this product?

Regards

Neo

calmore

Re: Nemesis
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 09:19:10 pm »
I have a sample but still haven't got round to trying it. As soon as I do I'll report my findings on here.
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

PaulKing

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 09:32:03 pm »
it works. very impressed thinking  of trying that other cornish pasty product as well to see the difference
www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

dave401uk

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 11:28:08 pm »
isnt NEMIS from Restormate?
and yes it is very good,not sure that the one from the west country will do any more,apart from cost double :P

Dave
Its never a pass of the wand,just a master stroke.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 05:04:19 am »
  Yes

Just picked up an email from Matt Flewitt, ofCleansmart  Supplies  asking me to point out they do not stock this product.

And does not give out Free Samples.

Therefore all enquies  to Restormate.

matt jones

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 08:54:01 pm »
Hey lads,
one thing i have noticed from reading the specs on both the new m-power & nemesis is that nemesis contains enzymes where as m-power does not? i can't comment on this new nemesis stuff as i am yet to use it but i have used m-power and must say it is pretty impessive stuff. I think i will have to give this nemesis ago before i decide which to order.
matt

matt jones

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 08:24:45 pm »
Tried getting a sample of nemesis the other day but with no luck, so if anyone has tried both the m-power & nemesis which is better???

matt

stevegunn

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 07:57:28 pm »
Nemesis does it again, customer had party one of her friends was sick over carpet and suite, white stains on biege carpet aerial washing powder had been used looked like bleach marks.Intial thought was it was ruined extracted with plain water marks still visable pre-sprayed with nemesis and agitated marks seem to disappear before my very eyes left for 10 minutes then extracted carpet like new.

Another one today was blood stains on a wool carpet from a toe injury the customer used a vax machine before I got there, pre sprayed blood seemed to disappear with just the pre spray.Customer just rang to thank me as I saved him his £500 bond.

Cannot get my head around how it works.In the past would have used an enzyme pre spray to counter act the vomit and blood now all products contain enzymes but the enzyme in nemesis is inactive so how does it work?

Geoff Jewkes

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 08:02:14 pm »
If the enzyme is inactive then why is it there in the first place  ???

stevegunn

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 08:07:44 pm »
I believe its plant based enzyme which is harmless

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 08:45:19 pm »
I can get M power to work on carpets but not upholstery and the other way around with Nemesis? must check my technique!!

But only had a sample of Nemesis so couldn't really do alot of testing.

Very good product.

Shaun

John Kelly

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 09:11:44 pm »
The enzymes in Nemesis are a wetting agent and not active enzymes which digest dirt.

gwrightson

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 04:58:37 pm »
Shaun what dilution rate are you using on upholstery?
I beleive 50 -1 is the norm and 100 - 1 for carpets   strange !!! your finding results on carpets not as good on upholstery 
 To be honest i havnt really used nemesis on upholstery yet, but on carpets getting good results.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

mark_roberts

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 05:03:13 pm »
Ive used mpower for a week at the 120-1 dilution as suggested and let dwell for 10mins or longer and applied a heavier spray. 

To be honest its no better than normal MS and has let me down on several occasions esp on polypropolene. 

Not sure what Im doing wrong but the stains just dont vanish as some have described.

Mark

stains-away

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 05:37:44 pm »
Ive used mpower for a week at the 120-1 dilution as suggested and let dwell for 10mins or longer and applied a heavier spray. 

To be honest its no better than normal MS and has let me down on several occasions esp on polypropolene. 

Not sure what Im doing wrong but the stains just dont vanish as some have described.

Mark

:o

Are you sure?

Perhaps if you read the instructions out loud with a German accent it will work better  ;D

steve cardy

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 06:01:41 pm »
As i  understand it mark it doesnt work very well on polyprop carpets as the colliod has troble with the oil based fibre.

gwrightson

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 06:02:37 pm »
oops sorry Shaun, I thought you were reffering to nemesis in your reply, when you mentioned m.power

so I cant comment on mpower as not used

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

John Kelly

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 06:12:16 pm »
I think the problem may be that the colloids need water to be effective. As the polyprop fibres are smooth it could be there is not enough solution clinging to the fibres enabling the dirt to transfer.
Polyprop fibres are inert and solutions will not react with them.

clive

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 07:46:26 pm »
Steve. Are you Based in the Cheam area by any chance?

Clive

steve cardy

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 07:52:21 pm »
I Certainly am.