Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Nemesis
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 08:01:44 pm »
I read somewhere that the best polyprop pre sprays are the ones like Ultrapak renovate and fabric restorer, quite soapy but good.

Shaun

clive

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 08:09:48 pm »
Hi Steve. Do you remember Clive and David Ware?

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 08:14:37 pm »
I read somewhere that the best polyprop pre sprays are the ones like Ultrapak renovate and fabric restorer, quite soapy but good.

Shaun

A217 ultra pac is great for polyprops, never tried b108 fabric restorer its for upholstery but i guess someone has sprayed it on a polyprop and found it works!!

NIck
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

steve cardy

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 09:44:07 pm »
We would be going back a long time in cc folklore but did you live in the cheam area and work for a short time for paul matthews before starting up on your own and moving away at some point.

clive

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 10:50:15 pm »
Well done Steve! Yup David worked with Paul Matthews and I moved down to chichester 18 years ago and started up down here. David Packed up and got into property and now lives in portugal while i`m still slogging away cleaning carpets. If I remember rightly, you used to live in Gander Green lane. Hope you are keeping nice and busy...
Clive

steve cardy

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2006, 07:16:35 am »
Good to hear you still at it although i think you brother did the right thing.
Im still live in gander green lane and am fairly busy all year, ive only got 5 days to fill before xmas.I see on your website you run a bane ive just got changed to a petrol t/m but the banes are very good.
 hope you are busy.
 steve

clive

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 09:17:36 pm »
I think my website needs updating, i`ve been running a Hydramaster Max 450d for the last couple of years. Bane was good,quiet and reliable but not as powerful as the petrol/diesel machines.
I`m like you-stacked out with work at the moment and looking forward to christmas for a break!
What happened to Paul Matthews. Quite a character wasn`t he.

steve cardy

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 06:59:51 am »
Unfortunatly paul devolped a bad drink problem and ended up in prison for a while.Ihavnt seen him for a while as he just gets out of order when he rings drunk.He had a couple of kids but that all went wrong with his drinking.Very sad really.