van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lee_dewing

💩 Pinch a loaf💩
« on: June 24, 2022, 09:01:00 pm »
Toilet tips.

Been a windie since 2004 I think 🤔

Feels like there’s less bogs about

I use supermarket toilet’s to 💩
But they seem to be less gender bogs with traps 1 and 2 style

More a one w/c for all.

What do you guys do?

Don’t fancy a bucket in van or going in the woods

Luckily not needed often

Thanks Lee
 🚽
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

alank

Re: 💩 Pinch a loaf💩
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 09:37:39 pm »
I go before I leave for work.

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 09:54:48 pm »
Likewise - never needed to have a dump in 8 years on the glass

the odd time needed a pee - just went behind a tree if not public toilet about

I know one of my lads has a bladder the size of a gnat - he use a bucket in the back of van
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

mac74

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 10:07:12 pm »
I tend to go before work, BUT if i have a big lunch it can cause a sh*tuation. So i have a few 'safe houses' on my areas like 'the harvester' or 'toby carvery'  if im to far from home.

Splash & dash

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 10:08:01 pm »
Likewise - never needed to have a dump in 8 years on the glass

the odd time needed a pee - just went behind a tree if not public toilet about

I know one of my lads has a bladder the size of a gnat - he use a bucket in the back of van

He could keep the tank topped up with warm water 😂😂😂😂

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 10:43:09 pm »
Most likely - one of the others found a bottle of liquid and referred to it as drivers tizer 😵
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Shrek

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 10:56:23 pm »
I have a dump at 6:30am everyday so never needed it during work time.
I have a bucket in the back of the van for when I need a pee , pullover in a quiet road, jump in the back , have your pee. Takes 10 seconds, nobody has a clue what your doing 👌

KS Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 01:17:14 am »
Any back garden without security cameras is fair game for me😆

Simon Trapani

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 05:36:20 am »
I have a bucket in the back of the van for when I need a pee , pullover in a quiet road, jump in the back , have your pee. Takes 10 seconds, nobody has a clue what your doing 👌
Likewise regarding a no.2 but I have an incontinence bottle with lid in the back of the van for a wee. Yep, hop in,  have your wee & then empty at the side of the van whilst swilling it out from my pure water tap run off that i fill the backpack etc from. Game changer for me. Was  planning around toilet stops.

Spruce

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 08:24:32 am »
Likewise regarding a no.2 but I have an incontinence bottle with lid in the back of the van for a wee. Yep, hop in,  have your wee & then empty at the side of the van whilst swilling it out from my pure water tap run off that i fill the backpack etc from. Game changer for me. Was  planning around toilet stops.

In our area there are only a couple of public toilets that remain open in winter.  I also have a container in the back of the van for pee necessities.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Smudger

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 09:21:50 am »
I’m surprised any of you need such things - from the posts I constantly read on here your out at 9 am and done by 12 o’clock - surely you can hold of for that short amount of time?

Darran

CleanClear

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 09:38:09 am »

Just hope you never sleep in  ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Shrek

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2022, 10:03:08 am »

Just hope you never sleep in  ;D

😂

Iv got a built in alarm clock bud , I wanted a lie in today but nope! 5:57am my eyes opened 😭

JandS

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2022, 04:51:19 pm »
I know where every supermarket is on my routes but the first cup of tea on a morning seems to cure the problem before I leave home most of the time.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Stoots

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2022, 06:24:54 pm »
For a waz I just use a boab. Quick shoulder check and slosh it out under the van. I have a weak bladder, always have so I probably have a slash 4 or 5 times a day.

As for a dump, only been caught short twice  I keep a carrier bag and some pot roll in the van for those occasions. Just crouch in the back, drop my guts in the bag and tie it up. Not telling you where I've slung it.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2022, 07:03:59 pm »
For a waz I just use a boab. Quick shoulder check and slosh it out under the van. I have a weak bladder, always have so I probably have a slash 4 or 5 times a day.

As for a dump, only been caught short twice  I keep a carrier bag and some pot roll in the van for those occasions. Just crouch in the back, drop my guts in the bag and tie it up. Not telling you where I've slung it.
;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2022, 11:16:08 am »
I never need to take a dump during work hours....I do have a bottle in the van for taking a pee(usually twice in a day)...

I used to use customer grids years ago but too many cameras about these days
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2022, 11:17:10 am »

That really is disgusting mate...what an animal! ::)roll ;D
price higher/work harder!

dd

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2022, 05:30:09 pm »
Not much of a pee then

Shrek

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2022, 05:59:12 pm »
Not much of a pee then

I go every 20 minutes to keep the tank on empty 😆