This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dd

Re: 💩 Pinch a loaf💩
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2022, 06:03:08 pm »
For a waz I just use a boab. Quick shoulder check and slosh it out under the van. I have a weak bladder, always have so I probably have a slash 4 or 5 times a day.

As for a dump, only been caught short twice  I keep a carrier bag and some pot roll in the van for those occasions. Just crouch in the back, drop my guts in the bag and tie it up. Not telling you where I've slung it.

That really is disgusting mate...what an animal! ::)roll ;D
In his ex-girlfriend's garden

G Griffin

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2022, 06:17:30 pm »
For a waz I just use a boab. Quick shoulder check and slosh it out under the van. I have a weak bladder, always have so I probably have a slash 4 or 5 times a day.

As for a dump, only been caught short twice  I keep a carrier bag and some pot roll in the van for those occasions. Just crouch in the back, drop my guts in the bag and tie it up. Not telling you where I've slung it.
If you did, would that make you a stool pigeon?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stoots

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2022, 08:38:22 pm »

That really is disgusting mate...what an animal! ::)roll ;D

Probably more sanitary than using public toilets thats covered in flies, poop, urine, jizz, sweat and covid.