This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

Re: Condensation in van
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2021, 10:04:25 pm »
What a bizarre thing to do. I can see why everyone else is having difficulty making sense of this.
The whys and wherefores apart, once your tank is full, including the weight of the tank and 3 men at 13 stone each, you're already at almost 1300kg in weight. Add the ply lining, bulk head, extra seats, roof bars and all the other equipment and you're over your payload before you even set off.
Have you actually thought this out at all?🤔🤔

You best take it easy this Christmas mate, no Christmas pudding for you! Don’t tell me you’ll be the fat bloke who’s signing up for the gym in the new year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2021, 10:08:53 pm »
What a bizarre thing to do. I can see why everyone else is having difficulty making sense of this.
The whys and wherefores apart, once your tank is full, including the weight of the tank and 3 men at 13 stone each, you're already at almost 1300kg in weight. Add the ply lining, bulk head, extra seats, roof bars and all the other equipment and you're over your payload before you even set off.

You best take it easy this Christmas mate, no Christmas pudding for you! Don’t tell me you’ll be the fat bloke who’s signing up for the gym in the new year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My advice is to add an abacus to your xmas list, I've got a feeling it could come in handy for you!😉
Comfortably Numb!

easy clean

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2021, 10:10:26 pm »

My advice is to add an abacus to your xmas list, I've got a feeling it could come in handy for you!😉

Goodnight Karen 👋🏻

Smudger

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2021, 11:01:18 pm »
Ignore the haters Nigel easy clean,

best thing to do is publish some photo's on here when its all done

have a good Christmas

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Slacky

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2021, 11:35:56 pm »
Is it NWH. Comes across like him.

colin bird

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2021, 07:37:56 am »
It may just be a van to some people but to justify the price in having to use it for more than just work, it’s having the bulkhead removed and moved further back and two seats putting in rear and my computer/printer (mobile office).
That’s why I was hopi g for a solution if possible 👍🏻

Hi easy clean,I'm being nosey why do you want your office etc in your van ?
After 17 years I’ve decided to make so drastic changes, I want the laptop and printer and paperwork to be left in the van along with my mobile phone because I’ve decided that at the end of the day when I return home I do t want to be reminded or do anything work related at home 👍🏻
[/quote

Totally understand that I have a  small office in my garage where I have laptop,printer and gas fire,when I finish and go indoors (home) I'm not thinking about work until the following morning

dazmond

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2021, 07:51:21 am »
Is it NWH. Comes across like him.

It can't be.... he would never buy a ford
price higher/work harder!

G Griffin

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2021, 09:49:24 am »
It's not NWH.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

EandM

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2021, 12:23:45 pm »
I thought I'd found a solution then read the bit about leaving the printer in the van. Don't think my idea is going to work after all:

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2021, 12:25:10 pm »
It's not NWH.

I agree, even Nigel's not this thick!😁
Comfortably Numb!

Bungle

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2021, 07:14:46 pm »
Ignore the haters Nigel easy clean,

best thing to do is publish some photo's on here when its all done

have a good Christmas

Darran

Got to this page and thought exactly the same.  What a numpty.

We look at them, they look through them.

robbo333

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2021, 07:34:42 pm »
I wouldn't worry about the condensation.
Laptops and electrical equipment are designed to work within a specific temperature range (unless they are modified) and you will far exceed this putting them in your van.
Good luck to you.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"