This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zesty

Re: pressure washing upgrade
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2021, 08:18:46 am »
What’s the cost per 1000l? Ish?

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2021, 10:24:29 pm »
I have know idea - Anglian water ask what I am using the water for and duration - usually a day and they charge for a days hire - I don't get a bill for the volume of water - the standpipe is just put back on the rack

standpipe is £180 + VAT

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Yada Yada Yada - www.m-clean.uk

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2021, 08:53:39 pm »
Water per cubic metre is charged around £1.77 inclusive of VAT.

Take into account that the majority of hydrant hires are through Aquam Water Corps and they will expect you to have CALM Network Training, which is an online test, pretty easy and common sense.

On top of the hydrant hire, plus water usage you may want to opt for delivery & collection, £40.00 either way.

Not all water companies run through Aquam..

Got one on hire from South West Water via Aquam at the minute.

Used an Anglian one recently and they aren't through Aquam (is that right Darran?) and you will collect.

Smudger

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2021, 09:10:07 pm »
That's how it was ( haven't needed a standpipe since early part of last year ) but yes I ring up then collect from Norwich

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk