This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Haz

Re: A game changer for resin users ... money saved..
« on: May 21, 2021, 08:58:56 pm »
Mod note: Away you go!  ;D

Rob.Hall

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 09:49:42 pm »
Sounds like advertising to me.
Not tested?
Expensive with delivery.
Would need more details before purchasing.

Rob.Hall

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 09:52:00 pm »
Sorry Haz if I sounded harsh.
Not ment.
Just a little sceptical.

Slacky

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 10:01:39 pm »
You’re a harsh person Rob.Hall. Remind never to answer the phone to you again  ;D

Rob.Hall

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 10:50:03 pm »
You’re a harsh person Rob.Hall. Remind never to answer the phone to you again  ;D

😁

Slacky

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2021, 11:15:40 pm »
Haz, seems to me you’re a chancer. Looking back through your old posts it seems you like to think of yourself as someone who has a few irons in the fire, a bit of a Del-Boy. You’re very opinionated about how you see window cleaning moving and changing with the times.

Thing is I doubt many on here will agree with you, most have seen it all before, through recessions, through thick and thin, we’ve all seen starters thinking they can make a success of window cleaning, when given a bit of time they fall by the wayside.

Where are you based, what’s your business address?

deeege

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 06:00:58 am »

This product is going to save window cleaners money, try 1 bag and become addicted.

Sounds like top quality gear  ;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

deeege

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 06:28:34 am »
Haz, seems to me you’re a chancer. Looking back through your old posts it seems you like to think of yourself as someone who has a few irons in the fire, a bit of a Del-Boy. You’re very opinionated about how you see window cleaning moving and changing with the times.

Thing is I doubt many on here will agree with you, most have seen it all before, through recessions, through thick and thin, we’ve all seen starters thinking they can make a success of window cleaning, when given a bit of time they fall by the wayside.

And i dont need acceptance from u or anyone on here im just letting people know that this resin will  save people money , thats the whole purpose of the post , i dont care if people doubt me ... i been doubted all my life... never bothered me , infact it helps .. i do have a 8 van fleet serving over 3,000 regular customers within the space of 8-9 years so u dont need to talk to me about success regarding a window cleaning business 

Not wanting to be a dick Haz, but in January 2020 you posted:-

Like i said im still only a 1 man band but i do know that ive earnt more money working as a 1 man band then i would for anyone else so that is a big achievement to me  ;D i also have other sources of income other than window cleaning  ;) so yes i have my own achievements but im not willing to discuss them on a sheety public forum  ;D ;)

So I’m left wondering...are you a one man band or do you have an 8 van fleet?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Soupy

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2021, 07:13:39 am »

And i dont need acceptance from u or anyone on here im just letting people know that this resin will  save people money , thats the whole purpose of the post , i dont care if people doubt me ... i been doubted all my life... never bothered me , infact it helps .. i do have a 8 van fleet serving over 3,000 regular customers within the space of 8-9 years so u dont need to talk to me about success regarding a window cleaning business 

Not wanting to be a dick Haz, but in January 2020 you posted:-

Like i said im still only a 1 man band but i do know that ive earnt more money working as a 1 man band then i would for anyone else so that is a big achievement to me  ;D i also have other sources of income other than window cleaning  ;) so yes i have my own achievements but im not willing to discuss them on a sheety public forum  ;D ;)

So I’m left wondering...are you a one man band or do you have an 8 van fleet?

Been a good year.

robbo333

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2021, 09:31:30 am »
I can smell something...and it's not resin!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Slacky

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2021, 09:55:52 am »

Haha when it comes to business im on the ball my friend ;) all u need to know is that my product will take Tulsion/Unger/Indion/Ionics of the top spot and my resin will become the best valued resin the UK , my product will be very good for window cleaners but not good for the other main resin suppliers etc due to the high quality product at a low cost that i am offering :)

And i dont need acceptance from u or anyone on here im just letting people know that this resin will  save people money , thats the whole purpose of the post , i dont care if people doubt me ... i been doubted all my life... never bothered me , infact it helps me... i do have a 8 van fleet serving over 3,000 regular customers within the space of 8-9 years so u dont need to talk to me about success regarding a window cleaning business  ;D i know the ingredients that are required for success and i possess all them ingredients  :-*

I am only taking on 3/4 wholesalers/suppliers who are to stock my resin to begin with, but there is now a waiting list for suppliers as i have enough on board.. had a lot more enquiries than i anticipated.

People best start saying goodbye to Tulsion resin cos once this fine resin hits the market people will forget what Tulsion resin is   ;) lol

Im not a chancer either mate im 100% entrepreneurial material , hope that helps

So, what’s your business address?

simon w

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2021, 09:56:58 am »
IF it's cheaper and works as well as the other de-min resins on the market, it's reliable regarding delivery and availability what isn't there to like? the proof is obviously in the pudding so only time will tell. But if it's all it claims to be you'll all be ordering it surly?

Spruce

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2021, 09:57:52 am »

Haha when it comes to business im on the ball my friend ;) all u need to know is that my product will take Tulsion/Unger/Indion/Ionics of the top spot and my resin will become the best valued resin the UK , my product will be very good for window cleaners but not good for the other main resin suppliers etc due to the high quality product at a low cost that i am offering :)

And i dont need acceptance from u or anyone on here im just letting people know that this resin will  save people money , thats the whole purpose of the post , i dont care if people doubt me ... i been doubted all my life... never bothered me , infact it helps me... i do have a 8 van fleet serving over 3,000 regular customers within the space of 8-9 years so u dont need to talk to me about success regarding a window cleaning business  ;D i know the ingredients that are required for success and i possess all them ingredients  :-*

I am only taking on 3/4 wholesalers/suppliers who are to stock my resin to begin with, but there is now a waiting list for suppliers as i have enough on board.. had a lot more enquiries than i anticipated.

People best start saying goodbye to Tulsion resin cos once this fine resin hits the market people will forget what Tulsion resin is   ;) lol

http://www.teessidewindowcleaning.co.uk/

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Spruce

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2021, 10:02:20 am »
All you are doing Haz is selling a cheaper, lower quality grade of resin.

Daqua also sells MB400 as well as MB115. MB400 is much cheaper than MB115.

You are starting to sound like Richard  from Tecbuk who tried to raise the profile of the brushes he was making and selling by rubbishing those of the established competition.

Spruce

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2021, 10:04:24 am »

Why am i gonna give  u my business address on a public forum

If u want info give me your number and we can talk properly 👍

I dont list addresses etc on public forums sorry

You have a Facebook and internet presence which is open to public viewing.

I have no problem with a window cleaner advertising that he now is supplying a certain product - a business add on.
However, when you blatantly say;

MB400 is way better than MB115... the cost is very cheap considering its mb400... :o

Resin cost has been going up for years... is this the year that resin prices stop increasing
?

My next question is; have you got facts and studies to back your statement up?

Soupy

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2021, 10:07:59 am »
I can smell something...and it's not resin!

Van 9 will be going  on the road in October   8)
All i can smell is oil from the vans

You shouldn't really be able to smell oil from vans. You should get that looked at.

Slacky

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2021, 10:19:45 am »
All you are doing Haz is selling a cheaper, lower quality grade of resin.

Daqua also sells MB400 as well as MB115. MB400 is much cheaper than MB115.

You are starting to sound like Richard  from Tecbuk who tried to raise the profile of the brushes he was making and selling by rubbishing those of the established competition.

Wow not at all  :D you are clueless Mr old man  :D

Purolite resin mb400 is over £100 per  bag so get your facts right !!

My resin is mb400 !! Not low grade at all !!

Daqua mb400 is not cheap go check it out???

Stop hating u jelous old man ... this resin is better than mb-115 from Tulsion ;D ;D i produce more pure water in 1 week than u do in 1 yeae so stop trying to put me and my new venture down

Ive used more resin in my 9 years than u have in your 30 years, all the resin comes from Pakistan / India i have family here so i obviously can get it cheap and bring it here and save people money?

So whats the problem ?? Cant stand a young asian lad doing well ?

Once people buy 1 bag they will happily come back to but more :)

Infact come and see me instead of being jelous over a keyboard

Your the same age as  my father and your hating on me 😂😂

Loserrr

Lol there’s a decent fella to be doing business with.

Slacky

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2021, 10:20:59 am »
Because the resin comes from Pakistan and you have family here does that mean they bring it here as hand luggage?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2021, 10:24:13 am »
I think you might just have alienated quite a lot of potential customers already with your unprofessional attitude. I would rather pay an extra £10-15 than do business with you. I’m out, good luck.

simon w

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2021, 10:26:01 am »
Because the resin comes from Pakistan and you have family here does that mean they bring it here as hand luggage?

Slacky your profile picture reminds me of something funny I saw in the barber shop the other day  ;D