This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Spruce

Re: A game changer for resin users ... money saved..
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2021, 01:13:43 pm »
The problem is Haz that you have reacted quickly to criticism and come back with a comment about not wanting an Asian lad to succeed.

Now I don't know about what has gone on locally to you and between you and another poster local to you but you have drawn that inference about your race/nationality before anyone else mentioned it.

Down here in Bristol, Asians run four of the local rank of six shops near me. Good luck to them as all I see is a hard work ethic over long hours presented politely and professionally.  My neighbour is from Bulgaria and runs a facilities company. Opposite is a Romanian vet.

We all get on fine and they are all younger than me. Don't rise to the bait and don't see ghosts which may not be there.

For the record I have no issue with Haz and I'm not a hater of him or of anyone else of his race or any other race for that matter. He operates in a totally different area to myself so neither of us are in competition with each other. The first time and last time we met each other was at the NVQ training course. And yes, I have no idea who got an NVQ certificate or who didn't on that course.

From a business perspective some things he says on the forum about his business don't make sense to me. I once queried the amount of water he says he uses a day for the number of vans he has on the road as the figures he quoted didn't make sense to me. I commented about it and got the old response of being clueless.
I didn't take that to heart.

I purely asked for proof of his statement about MB400 being better than MB115. Where the hater came from and the flashing up of the race card I have no idea.

Again just for the record, we know there was a shortage of resin recently and I had a wait for a shipment. I was looking around at the time for another source. When Haz posted his post my first thought was; "Goodie, another supplier I could tap if resin was an issue in the future, and on my doorstep as well." 

Over the years I have heard salesmen hype their product up to get a sale. I'm the first one to ask for proof of the statements they make. 

Haz, I'm sorry if you have taken my postings as having a hatred for you. I haven't. In fact, I have the utmost admiration for the way you have grown your business even if you run it in an unconventional (to me) manner. To add; if I spotted you working opposite me in a road, I would stop and have a chat to you the same as I do with any cleaner I see. I personally don't have an issue with you at all.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Spruce

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2021, 01:43:48 pm »
Yes, it’s all Spuce’s fault.
I hate the way he is so knowledgeable, happy to share and explain things as he sees them.
Shocking.

This is what he written about me...

However,  IMO that's easy for us to say as we are white people. This chap isn't and race prejudice is still a real issue in this area, even although he talks with a Teesside accent.

So he will be 'forced' to  try different marketing techniques that don't make sense to us as the accepted race.

——

This guy is judging me by the colour of my skin.. as u can see above  ::)roll

? Huh - to me that looks like someone defending you....
Darran

Thank you Darran. And that was exactly my sentiments when I wrote it. He has to work much harder to market his business than I do as a white person.

I know what race prejudice is because I grew up with it in Africa. I have also experienced the comments here to go back where I came from as you are not one of us.

Smudger

Re: Register for the other forum instead
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2021, 01:58:23 pm »
No problem spruce - I've seen you on here for years and do not know of anyone fairer and honest as you

We have seen this before with omnipole, tekbuc, polar vac, gutter vac systems - these people only want to hear that they are the greatest and special - they never like it when a hard question about the real performance of their product is asked - they get the hump and even worse act like a 5 year old....

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

AuRavelling79

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2021, 02:09:36 pm »
Haz banned.
It's a game of three halves!

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2021, 02:13:55 pm »
HAZ BEEN ;D
Comfortably Numb!

Spruce

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2021, 02:28:53 pm »
Haz banned.

Honestly I'm sad that it has come to this.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2021, 02:39:43 pm »
Haz banned.

Honestly I'm sad that it has come to this.

Well he kicked off and spammed the forum with multiple spamming threads (now removed) so he's been kicked off.
It's a game of three halves!

Splash & dash

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2021, 05:00:25 pm »
He was promoting this resin on the other forum a few months back and got shot down in flames. By an industry expert , don’t think he has posted since . 😂😂😂😂

Bungle

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2021, 05:42:57 pm »
Because the resin comes from Pakistan and you have family here does that mean they bring it here as hand luggage?

Slacky your profile picture reminds me of something funny I saw in the barber shop the other day  ;D

A Turkish barber shop by any chance?

Kurdish shop. five cotton buds on sticks dipped in hot wax and pushed up the hose when wax is hard there yanked out along with all nasal hairs  :o

I actually paid for the privilege once. The barber was laughing when he did it. I now know why 😂
We look at them, they look through them.