This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

univalve and biocides
« on: April 17, 2021, 09:04:33 pm »
i have been bypassing the univalve and having a seperate pole and tap on the outside   do you do this or do you just run it through the univalve  as theres o rings inside

not sure if this is the right section

Smudger

Re: univalve and biocides
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 10:15:27 pm »
I run tfr through mine and sometimes hypo but it's followed up straight away with pure water for rinse/scrub - as yet I haven't seen any premature failures - that's not to it's recommended - I'd check with exceed

I did this with gardiners back pack and it's ok to run chems as long as it's cleaned but the warranty is void

So, take your pick ease of use compared to having to splash out 35 quid

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

mjm

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 10:26:27 pm »
I run tfr through mine and sometimes hypo but it's followed up straight away with pure water for rinse/scrub - as yet I haven't seen any premature failures - that's not to it's recommended - I'd check with exceed

I did this with gardiners back pack and it's ok to run chems as long as it's cleaned but the warranty is void

So, take your pick ease of use compared to having to splash out 35 quid

Darran

ok thanks i will use the valve from now on   i need to buy a spare  anyway  because you just never know

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 01:23:46 pm »
Same as Darran, no issues with TFR, HYPO OR DDAC/BDAC

mjm

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 02:29:54 pm »
alright  thank you