van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Use drill to wind your hose onto reel. (VIDEO DELETED)
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2021, 03:32:35 pm »
yes, unfortunately he doesn't get it at all

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

tlwcs

Re: Use drill to wind your hose onto reel.
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2021, 07:23:07 pm »
Mod note: Video deleted.

Herman, your back room shed ideas are just about tolerated on this forum - I guess you want clickbait as more often than not the ideas posted are patchy at best.

However this one is dangerous - not least because leaving the reel handle spinning is pretty dopey at the best of times. In the enclosed space of a vehicle it would be even worse.

Yes agree leaving the reel handle on spinning.
Know this needs a few things done to make it safe to use but this is the basic idea.
However this was to show another way of winding your hose in .
You have to start somewhere.
This can and will be made safer to use when it is fully developed.
Unfortunately some people don't see beyond what they see in video.

I’d love to see something you’ve fully developed. I’ve stopped watching your videos as it appeared you were taking things that worked well and modifying them unnecessarily and in this case dangerously.

Smudger

Re: Use drill to wind your hose onto reel. (VIDEO DELETED)
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2021, 07:25:33 pm »
If you have the gardiners quik loc then you will see a fully developed and working Herman invention

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk