This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Finding an employee
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2021, 04:14:01 pm »
Yeah m8 maybe but he’s doing it to annoy me each time he posts it looks as if this site is not moderated at all,dreadful show if you ask me I got banned for less ;).

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2021, 04:52:29 pm »
Yeah m8 maybe but he’s doing it to annoy me each time he posts it looks as if this site is not moderated at all,dreadful show if you ask me I got banned for less ;).

So you write in a post that your advice is rubbish then someone quotes what you have written and then you whinge about it in a post instead of reporting to moderator that you aren't happy with it.

Then you say that you were banned for less. What were you banned for?

It's a game of three halves!

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2021, 04:55:17 pm »
glad to see the drama never dies on this forum, its worth checking back in for these little moments 🤣🤣
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Don Kee

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2021, 05:21:11 pm »

It’s literally a direct quote of what you said you pleb.

You’re getting annoyed at something you wrote  ;D

NWH

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2021, 05:45:36 pm »
Should be removed the moderators must be asleep on this site 😉 a direct quote from me on the bottom of each post,dreadful appallingly bad show from this forum if you ask me.

NWH

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2021, 05:51:31 pm »

Now I’m a pleb too 🤣🤣 my goodness gracious me what have I got to do to fit in I hate not fitting in,right that does it I’m gonna get rid of all the work I have and get a load of terrace houses and the odd 3 bed semi just off a dual carriageway I’ve now seen the light 💡 if I do that I’ll be one of the lads.
I’ll sell all my extreme poles change over to Hybrids  and go back to cold water while I’m at it,but heeee hooo boys  at least I’ll have a couple of mates 🤣🤣🤣 what a load of old toilet.

Don Kee

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2021, 05:52:35 pm »
Should be removed the moderators must be asleep on this site 😉 a direct quote from me on the bottom of each post,dreadful appallingly bad show from this forum if you ask me.

I’ll tell you what, seeing  as your own post is obviously getting you a little upset; would you like me to delete the signature?

Don Kee

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2021, 05:53:23 pm »

Now I’m a pleb too 🤣🤣 my goodness gracious me what have I got to do to fit in I hate not fitting in,right that does it I’m gonna get rid of all the work I have and get a load of terrace houses and the odd 3 bed semi just off a dual carriageway I’ve now seen the light 💡 if I do that I’ll be one of the lads.
I’ll sell all my extreme poles change over to Hybrids  and go back to cold water while I’m at it,but heeee hooo boys  at least I’ll have a couple of mates 🤣🤣🤣 what a load of old toilet.

Eh?

deeege

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2021, 06:25:22 pm »
Think NWH has started on the sauce early today.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Always shining

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2021, 06:44:43 pm »
There has to be drugs involved!! I get more sense out of the dog!

Smudger

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2021, 07:39:34 pm »

It's not about being one of the boys - it's about actually getting on and communicating with people  Nigel - you reap what you  sow - even now in your whining state you have to make digs about everyone else's biz and  work like your superior ( and that's how you've always liked it ) in your  mind

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2021, 08:09:59 pm »
I must be sowing ok then my sweet cheeks anyway who Moderates this site they must be hardly on here terrible just terrible dreadful carry on,I’ve never been so bullied like this in all my life I can’t stand it I feel like impaling myself on one of my poles,not an Extreme though those old flimsy things I’d probably snap a top section 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smudger

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2021, 08:48:11 pm »
I must be sowing ok then my sweet cheeks anyway who Moderates this site they must be hardly on here terrible just terrible dreadful carry on,I’ve never been so bullied like this in all my life I can’t stand it I feel like impaling myself on one of my poles,not an Extreme though those old flimsy things I’d probably snap a top section 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think they do a pretty good job - after all you got kicked off for your racist comments didn't you.....

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Always shining

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2021, 09:24:27 pm »
Mr NWH. Let’s not have any of the ridiculous bullying whingeing. As has been said ‘reap what you sow’.
Can I possibly give you some advice?
Stop attacking everyone and everything. In between the lines of your ridiculous posts I sense someone who has probably got some good ideas/advice for people. That’s where you should be focusing your considerable energy.
You attack people on here who have multi van operations - they are successful. You should aspire to where they are. Not continually rubbish the things they have to say. I had 3 vans out plus my own and yes it was a headache at times but it made me money.
You drag every single thread down to ridiculous lows. Why? What do you gain from this?
Try instead to give your opinion of course but also to respect other people’s opinions. That way you will gain some form of respect from others. At the moment you have reduced yourself to a figure of fun. Why?
Use your experience and knowledge of window cleaning to help guide people less knowledgable than yourself. That’s what forums like this are for surely?
Maybe you enjoy the fun and games? I don’t think so mate. I think you have basically spun yourself into a giant web of nonsense and don’t know how to get yourself out of it. You attack continuously and in turn get attacked back. Nobody wins from this trust me. Least of all you.
It’s not difficult you know to throw your hands up and start afresh. You will get the respect if you show humility and listen to other people. Don’t trash how others do things because it differs from how you do things. We all work and run our businesses different ways. And we are all always learning. And we all always will be. That’s how life is not just window cleaning!
My background is I started 39 years ago with a ladder, mop and scrim (NO SQUEEGEE), 20 odd years pounding the ladder then 15 + years RW. I’ve never used hot water, electric reels, George etc or Gocardless etc. I have always been and always will be pen and paper - dinosaur I know but it has always worked for me and I’ve managed to do ok in this game. It’s not made me millions but it has paid my mortgage and looked after my family quite well.
You may rubbish what I say but that’s fine. I can only offer you my insight. Draw a line under it all today.  Just be a grown up and like I said earlier use your experience and insight to help the new people starting out. God knows what newbies think when they read some of the threads on here!
You certainly can’t enjoy being targeted on here like you are but you have to realise that it’s your own doing mate.
I for one would be happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and welcome a new start and I’m sure others would to.
By the way I’m not from the god squad 😀
I’m an atheist actually but thats another story.
The emoji was for you mate

Smudger

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2021, 09:38:21 pm »
Always - A great post, whether it will get through I don't know I have tried myself but not as eliquently as your post.

I do believe Nigel is passionate about what he has achieved - read a few back posts and you can see it,  and there are even (believe it or not) some insightful posts - but somewhere down the line something changed and, for a want of a better word, resentment or others and their efforts has set in.

He certainly doesn't respect any one else - and especially anyone who may employ.

The beauty of this industry is we as individuals can create a totally unique and successful buisness in any shape we want - wether thats single operator with a select few high price properties or a city where you can clean 20+ front only in an hour or go for employing ...  no one way is correct - and by definition wrong - just different

Darran

Always shining

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2021, 09:52:14 pm »
Exactly mate
You can see clearly how he has completely backed himself into a corner with the way the posts have become more and more irrational.
But there is always a way out. We’re all human and we all say and do stupid things.
It’s about taking a step back and occasionally having a good old chat with yourself.
And when there are people who are prepared to give you that second chance then that makes it a whole lot easier.
Here’s hoping 🤞
For his own sanity at least

AuRavelling79

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2021, 10:39:47 pm »
Nice bit of understanding and conciliatory posts towards NWH, gentlemen. I hope the olive branch is grasped.

An opportunity to draw a line so let's start tomorrow afresh. NWH - you often show a 'can do' attitude which is great for the forum.
It's a game of three halves!

jim bean

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2021, 12:28:45 am »
Mr NWH. Let’s not have any of the ridiculous bullying whingeing. As has been said ‘reap what you sow’.
Can I possibly give you some advice?
Stop attacking everyone and everything. In between the lines of your ridiculous posts I sense someone who has probably got some good ideas/advice for people. That’s where you should be focusing your considerable energy.
You attack people on here who have multi van operations - they are successful. You should aspire to where they are. Not continually rubbish the things they have to say. I had 3 vans out plus my own and yes it was a headache at times but it made me money.
You drag every single thread down to ridiculous lows. Why? What do you gain from this?
Try instead to give your opinion of course but also to respect other people’s opinions. That way you will gain some form of respect from others. At the moment you have reduced yourself to a figure of fun. Why?
Use your experience and knowledge of window cleaning to help guide people less knowledgable than yourself. That’s what forums like this are for surely?
Maybe you enjoy the fun and games? I don’t think so mate. I think you have basically spun yourself into a giant web of nonsense and don’t know how to get yourself out of it. You attack continuously and in turn get attacked back. Nobody wins from this trust me. Least of all you.
It’s not difficult you know to throw your hands up and start afresh. You will get the respect if you show humility and listen to other people. Don’t trash how others do things because it differs from how you do things. We all work and run our businesses different ways. And we are all always learning. And we all always will be. That’s how life is not just window cleaning!
My background is I started 39 years ago with a ladder, mop and scrim (NO SQUEEGEE), 20 odd years pounding the ladder then 15 + years RW. I’ve never used hot water, electric reels, George etc or Gocardless etc. I have always been and always will be pen and paper - dinosaur I know but it has always worked for me and I’ve managed to do ok in this game. It’s not made me millions but it has paid my mortgage and looked after my family quite well.
You may rubbish what I say but that’s fine. I can only offer you my insight. Draw a line under it all today.  Just be a grown up and like I said earlier use your experience and insight to help the new people starting out. God knows what newbies think when they read some of the threads on here!
You certainly can’t enjoy being targeted on here like you are but you have to realise that it’s your own doing mate.
I for one would be happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and welcome a new start and I’m sure others would to.
By the way I’m not from the god squad 😀
I’m an atheist actually but thats another story.
The emoji was for you mate

This is a great post although

I read most of what is said on here recently and nwh has some great input short knowledgable answers

Certainly has a lot to offer this forum and people wanting to take tips etc

Maybe I missed something as only started reading really 2 months ago but I see he does get picked out quoted etc only fair he can respond and by his responses he doesn’t take it to heart which seems to wind others up even more lol

jim bean

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2021, 12:33:41 am »
Before that I was going to reply to original question hahha

20-30 year old wanting 1-2 days never gonna give two sh!ts about your business you need to offer an incentive or something to work towards. Soon as they get a better offer they will be off. Better looking for a 40ish recently redundant looking for something new. If I was 20-30 you’d learn the trade and go off on your own, as I have done with a couple of jobs, no one will take a crap hourly wage when they know how to do it all on their own and when they realise what your charging and making etc

NWH

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2021, 12:45:12 am »
Jim Bean you speak perfect sense we are on the exact same page m8 👍