This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jim bean

Re: Finding an employee
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2021, 01:06:04 am »
Yep my thoughts exactly I think your responses are great I can visualise you laughing your head while off typing them lmao

IMO in every aspect or topic on forums people who are long standing or regular users gain a superiority complex or you could say alter ego I couldn’t give a monkeys I’ll say what I see and think not influenced by others same as yourself

KS Cleaning

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2021, 01:13:03 am »
Yep my thoughts exactly I think your responses are great I can visualise you laughing your head while off typing them lmao

IMO in every aspect or topic on forums people who are long standing or regular users gain a superiority complex or you could say alter ego I couldn’t give a monkeys I’ll say what I see and think not influenced by others same as yourself
Get a room you pair😍

NWH

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2021, 09:33:01 am »
Jim Bean is my long lost twin and as for me and him getting a room that won’t happen yet as I will getting a room with you once this 🦠 Virus 🦠 is gone and I come up and see you in my new car 🤣🤣,gotta say it how it is or you go through life learning nothing although a few comments may dent the Armour, face the front left right left right lol.

Dry Clean

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2021, 10:09:40 am »
Jim Bean is my long lost twin and as for me and him getting a room that won’t happen yet as I will getting a room with you once this 🦠 Virus 🦠 is gone and I come up and see you in my new car 🤣🤣,gotta say it how it is or you go through life learning nothing although a few comments may dent the Armour, face the front left right left right lol.

NWH and Mr Bean are twins,  I don't think that one will surprise many.😁

NWH

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2021, 10:27:52 am »
I was only joking m8 you won’t get another like me I’m not average lol.

Tom-01

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2021, 07:21:50 pm »

NWH and Mr Bean are twins,  I don't think that one will surprise many.😁

😂😂

jim bean

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2021, 10:11:14 pm »

We definiitely aren’t twins if randomers comments dent your armour pal  ;D

NWH

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2021, 11:25:26 pm »
No they don’t touch me m8 skin like a Rhino 🦏 me 👍

Don Kee

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2021, 07:39:04 am »
No they don’t touch me m8 skin like a Rhino 🦏 me 👍

Should be removed the moderators must be asleep on this site , a direct quote from me on the bottom of each post,dreadful appallingly bad show from this forum if you ask me.

The good thing about this forum is you can always find what people have said. Makes people accountable, like...
(That means it makes them have to explain themselves “Mr Rhino”.

NWH

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2021, 09:07:15 am »
Still delivering those comics are you 👌