Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AMV8

Best deodoriser
« on: February 10, 2021, 06:27:51 pm »
Looking at pro chem cherry - 7.5ph

I use pro chem multi pro - 10.5ph and pro Chem fibre and fabric rinse - ph4

Any better alternatives?

Could I pre spray as usual and mix the deodoriser and fabric rinse in my extraction machine?

Re: Best deodoriser
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 07:10:30 pm »
Try fresh x from cleansmart  I  use  pure lwater to flush.    I. Add the fresh x to a hydaforce with splitx.

But Iam going to add it to the tank from now on give that a whirl.  It says mix in tank on the label   

homenclean

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 08:50:33 am »
Depends on the odour, I have had good results with Prochem clensan apply before clean leave 15 minutes then rinse with machine with a drop of Craftex lavender fresh.

John

timbolincs

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 05:14:19 pm »
Try greed from Njord. Based on an exclusive mens cologne. Whatever your views on njord  (the liquids are working really well for me, REALLY WELL!) Ignoring hype and facebook shenanigans, the deodorisers are very very good, i mean real good! Shoot me down, but ive said it!

john martin

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 05:35:04 pm »
Might be closer to the truth than you think...pour a little faberge brut into the 5lt container ...fill with water  .. 35 pounds please    :D

timbolincs

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 06:04:40 pm »
Not really, its based on a cologne that costs £280 for a  100 ml bottle. Honestly, the comments from clients are amazing!

Oliver Farrey

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2021, 06:14:26 pm »
Hi John, I'm new to the forum but have noticed some outright defamatory and libelous statements you have made against my products and have to politely ask for you to STOP.

Although you seem to be very sure that our range is ''re stickered'' I can assure you - Its far from it.
A quick study of any of our MSDS sheets in comparison to  products from other suppliers will demonstrate a clear difference between the active ingredients and formulations. (These are available to download on our website)

Our original powder prototypes were bought direct from the manufacturer, under our formulations, which supplies multiple UK suppliers. Our new liquid formulations are Engineered, tested and manufactured in the North west of England.

As for pricing, I'm sure your familiar with the CHAT equation? Chemical, Heat, Agitation, Time?
If you increase the chemical - You can decrease one of the others. Our original powder prototypes did just that. Increased the amount of chemical and decreased the amount of Filler. Obviously the more Concentrated active ingredient - The higher the buy and Sell price.

In one of your statements you said that it has only taken us a few days to make our products...
I can assure you that this range has been engineered over the last 12 months, with a tremendous cost financed by myself personally. Its very different to anything you can currently buy elsewhere, hence the huge success of our range being used by hundreds of carpet cleaners across the Mainland UK and Ireland.

We only have one customer that has ever returned a product out of 2700 orders, and I can assure you it was delivered to my front door in Manchester and a full refund issued to our customer - Not to one of my competitors in Cornwall.

Our Premium deodoriser range are based on premium scents, but are safe for misting use in homes AND adding in portable and truck-mounted machines. These scents are an industry first and have been a huge hit, And we give 2 micro samples free of charge with every sample stack order, AND we have added these to some of our best selling pre-sprays and rinses.

Simply pouring some aftershave into your machine would not be advisable by us, because it will likely damage the seals in your machines pump and could damage to the fabric or floor you are trying to clean.
 It also wouldn't be as cost effective, Typically one of the fragrances our range is modelled on would cost you £280 for 100ml - You can buy 20 Litres of super concentrate from our website for £120 + Vat with free delivery, And this will make up to 1000 Litres of super strong scent ready to use. Double that if your tight and want to stretch it.

If anyone would like any more information on our range, Its available on the below link. Alternatively you can follow us FB for monthly giveaways and announcements or call me and my team on 0161 706 0426.

https://www.freshfibersuk.co.uk/njord/

Thanks

Oli Farrey
Owner
NJORD CHEMICALS

timbolincs

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2021, 06:47:02 pm »
Great comedic post John. Try it mate....... Seriously, try it......

john martin

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2021, 07:03:40 pm »
Its good to sell here too oliver   ;)

I was just an observer ...  i read Nick posting on cleantalk that he was drop shipping for you .

So i was confused as to who was the liar  ...  if you say thats not true then Nick is the liar  ...  tell me thats the case il give Nick a hard time ...  both cant be right ... whos the liar  ?

yes i know you had to get new stuff after that so that would be different.

Oliver Farrey

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2021, 07:44:26 pm »
I have to be very careful what I say due to ongoing legal instruction, However there is a reason he has only posted his ''comments'' on a private forum which he owns, and has used other carpet cleaners to share this out into the public domain and onto social media.
One thing I have to say though, You can't fault his marketing strategy!

I cant comment on clean talk - I've never been on it due to it being biased towards one supplier. Variety is the spice of life as the saying goes!

john martin

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2021, 07:58:52 pm »
Nick was making it all up   :o

I had my suspicions about him  ...

I must have been just sheer coincidence though you both used the same shaped plastic containers that no one else seems to use .

Mike Halliday

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2021, 08:15:56 pm »
Just to get back to the actual topic ....

Remember some  deodoriser are just perfumed masking agent that overlay a pleasant smell over the existing smell. You are just leaving another chemical on the carpet . Try asking the customer if they want you to cover their carpet in perfume.  Once you explain to the customer the science of removing odours from the carpets they understand that no odour or the smell of damp wool is actually the best option.

The IICRC  do an excellent course on odour control, it worth doing as it gives you the knowledge to deal correctly with odours
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

john martin

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 09:56:26 pm »
Just to get back to the actual topic ....

Remember some  deodoriser are just perfumed masking agent that overlay a pleasant smell over the existing smell. You are just leaving another chemical on the carpet . Try asking the customer if they want you to cover their carpet in perfume.  Once you explain to the customer the science of removing odours from the carpets they understand that no odour or the smell of damp wool is actually the best option.

The IICRC  do an excellent course on odour control, it worth doing as it gives you the knowledge to deal correctly with odours

what are you doing for the damp wool  ?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2021, 06:35:01 am »
John not quite understanding your question,  ???

My point about the smell of damp wool is that a wool carpet when damp will smell of damp wool,  it shouldn’t smell of Jasmine or oranges or men’s aftershave. If you explain to the customer that a wool carpet will gave a  slight odour of damp wool but this  smell will disappear once the carpet has dried they will accept this. You don’t need to put a perfume in the solution to mask this smell.

There is no need to routinely put a  deodoriser  in the rinse solution. Even if the carpet has a odour if you clean the carpet and remove the source of the smell there is no need to add a deodoriser.

Like I said, you are  needlessly  leaving extra chemicals on the carpet

timbolincs

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2021, 07:54:12 am »
Ill try asking my clients today;    Would madam prefer a nice fresh cologne like smell or damp wood!!!  Can also offer apple/cherry/citrus.  Or damp wood.....

Mike Halliday

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2021, 10:45:53 am »
Ill try asking my clients today;    Would madam prefer a nice fresh cologne like smell or damp wood!!!  Can also offer apple/cherry/citrus.  Or damp wood.....

It’s damp wool not wood

Try asking them if they would prefer you sprayed a chemical all over the carpet or leave it chemical free or if they have small children ask them if they are ok with their children crawling on a carpet full of needless chemicals

timbolincs

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2021, 04:58:37 pm »
Could have sworn you typed wood!!! Thought it was a bit odd!

Steve_Knight

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2021, 08:44:59 pm »
The worlds best selling deodoriser is HydraMaster/CleanMaster MultiPhase and that has come from 2-3 Carpet cleaning chemical manufacturers in the States that I have personally met and got to know in my 36 years in this trade. The Tpropical Breeze from the same manufacturer is also awesome.

homenclean

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2021, 09:57:55 pm »
Deodorisers are one of the worst accelerants for people who suffer from asthma and respiratory diseases. I only ever use in a well ventilated room if there is a specific problem leaving a foul odour.

Most odours will dissipate after a day or two  with a good supply of fresh air. If the contaminate is trapped between the carpet, underlay and floor misting a smelly product over the top won’t solve the problem.

John

john martin

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2021, 10:58:34 pm »
ran out of prespray end of last week with some rented places to do  ...
Popped  a liter of lidl scented laundry liquid in the hydroforce  ...   good to go
Bit of their oxy powder in the hot water tank too
Just as good as the carpet presprays  and less watery with fresh smell  .  Must use it more .

https://vimeo.com/520682909