Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve_Knight

Re: Best deodoriser
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2021, 08:33:01 pm »
ran out of prespray end of last week with some rented places to do  ...
Popped  a liter of lidl scented laundry liquid in the hydroforce  ...   good to go
Bit of their oxy powder in the hot water tank too
Just as good as the carpet presprays  and less watery with fresh smell  .  Must use it more .

Hi John
What machine are you using in the video....It looks very impressive for a portable!

This is coming from someone who owns 3 Titan 575s!!
https://vimeo.com/520682909

john martin

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2021, 09:27:18 pm »

Hi John
What machine are you using in the video....It looks very impressive for a portable!

This is coming from someone who owns 3 Titan 575s!!
https://vimeo.com/520682909

Hi Steve  ,   il give you the long answer   :v

House was a small rented semi and i had the keys so place to myself . 
Stone cold water in the house  , so i started by bringing  the enforcer ( twin 6.6 parallel version ) into the kitchen  , beside the tap and plugs .  I filled the Enforcer full and switched on its immersion.
Then by the time i had the sitting room , a rug , hall stairs landing  kirby'd  ,  presprayed and scrubbed (  dual speed 175 set at 300 :v with a medium brush . TM3 for the stairs .   The enforcer water was about at 40 degress  at this point .
Extraction Time  ...   I switched off tank heater  ...  and switched to custom 15amp inline heater .   
Vacuum was the two parallel 6.6 with one 6.6 booster attached to one of its exhausts .   

Steve_Knight

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2021, 08:26:45 am »
Thanks John

Lewis Newby

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2021, 07:38:23 am »
The heat looks very good John, is that custom made yourself ? I've seen a little red toolboox looking one in a few YouTube videos I think a place in London make them,they look pretty effective

john martin

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2021, 07:23:46 pm »
The heat looks very good John, is that custom made yourself ? I've seen a little red toolboox looking one in a few YouTube videos I think a place in London make them,they look pretty effective

The steamstation ?         This one .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agpO4JE3fAk

His is about 2800w because hes selling it so hes keeping the current draw on one cord legal, where as mine would be illegal to sell ... but good to use . :)
Hes getting that burst of very hot steam  .... because hes chosen a  cutoff thermostat of 130c   ....   a standard inline would have about 80c cutout  ...  mine i opted for 95c .
So hes getting very hot steam  .... but i would be able to maintain heat longer because i have more current draw .
What his video doesn't show is how long the steam burst lasts .  There is going to the potential for high pressure build up with his so it looks like he has a relief valve to that orange bit of tube poking out .

Mine is about 4000w 15amps  .... his is 2800w about 12amps