This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: why have new and used van prices gone through the roof?
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2021, 10:40:14 am »
Bought my Transit 3 1/2 yrs ago for £4800, just thought id see what's it worth now and "webuyanycar" reckon its still worth £4 grand so i bet if i sold it privately i might get nearly £4500, that nuts, its hardly depreciated at all.

"We buy any car"appear to be over stating the value of cars on their website to get sellers in. Once they have you on site for the final appraisal the value of your car suddenly becomes much less.

That has always been their way of doing business.
Not always, in March 2019 I got quoted £12 500 online from WBAC for my Custom Limited, 23 000 miles, FFSH, it was a very clean van. I took it in thinking I would accept £12 250 for it.......I got offered the full £12 500 for it straight off the bat. Rare I know, but it does happen.

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2021, 06:34:58 pm »
I just checked my usual supplier of my vans , to get the identical van now at the same age and mileage as when I got mine is £1500 more

I wouldnt have one of your vans if they were giving them away for free!😁👍
price higher/work harder!

P @ F

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2021, 07:14:44 pm »
That’s alright Daz , I wouldn’t have your heater if it was going free  :-*
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

deeege

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2021, 10:25:42 pm »
I just checked my usual supplier of my vans , to get the identical van now at the same age and mileage as when I got mine is £1500 more

You used to say the same about new vans Daz, until you seen the light and followed my advice 👍
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

zesty

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2021, 07:37:33 am »

You used to say the same about new vans Daz, until you seen the light and followed my advice 👍

Daz is famous for changing his mind like the wind 😄